It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions Of Chinese Stunned After Government Makes Obama UFO Statement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
President obama is planning to announce the ufo/alien existence on earth, i wouldnt get my hopes uo but this source says:"Hundreds of millions of Chinese citizens remain stunned after China’s official government television news station Xinhua made their unprecedented January 4th announcement that the American President, Barak Obama, was preparing to announce to the world the existence of extraterrestrial races currently on our planet and fueled by what they called was a “extraterrestrial disclosure race” now developing between China and the US".Unfortunately for the American people, their propaganda media outlets have refused to allow them to know of this historic event, and even worse are keeping from these people the grave and dire situation facing our entire planet as we near what the ancients called “The End of Days”.

We began detailing the rise of the global chaos now occurring, and when matched with the accounts of similar events in our Earth’s ancient past we stated:

“Now to fully understand what this Global catastrophe is all about one must look at exactly what the ancients wrote about it, and can be summarized as follows: 1.) Every few thousands years (3,500-5,000) a planetary size “object” sojourns through our Solar System causing chaos among the Planets. 2.) The timing of this mysterious objects appearance coincides with a human population grown so large and powerful it begins to threaten all other life on Earth. 3.) The events preceding this mysterious objects return include social upheaval, world wars, mass animal deaths and powerful Superstorms. 4.) The culminating event is this mysterious object coming so close to Earth that our planet’s rotation is stopped, reversed and re-started causing massive earthquakes and tidal waves that wipes out nearly all human civilization. 5.) Both immediately prior to and following the cataclysmic destruction of Earth the “gods” return to save a remnant of humanity and help it rebuild a shattered Earth.”

Go to the link here to view more: www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

i heard something way back in december last year that obama was supposed to adress the whole alien thing....its now march, and still nothing.

i doubt highly that anything will transpire especially with regards to the US government and alien disclosure, will never happen!

we could be getting blown to smithereens by ufos and the US government would still deny their existence.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Thanks for the interesting link OP ,

yes , Mr. Obama has a lot of information on the alien presence here .

... and I think he is one of the few people who may share .

S&F

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

“Now to fully understand what this Global catastrophe is all about one must look at exactly what the ancients wrote about it, and can be summarized as follows: 1.) Every few thousands years (3,500-5,000) a planetary size “object” sojourns through our Solar System causing chaos among the Planets.

With Obama knowing that the ancient “gods” are returning to Earth to, once again, help protect humanity from the coming destruction of our planet

Stopped reading there, the threat of Nibiru has been logically deconstructed time and time again on ATS but the resilience of the belief amazes me.
edit on 14-3-2011 by FermiFlux because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
^
Has it now?

Hmm...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

question. how did you get seven flags and seven stars for this , yet only three comments? don't your supporters have any more info to weigh in here?

and why is this in the fragile earth forum?

edit on 063131p://2011-03-14T06:05:23-05:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
and when is Obama meant to make this speech?
never is my guess

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. The chinese Allnewsweb gotten their information from a UFO Blog on Facebook, look at the pictures they show. On the right side stands clear FACEBOOK.
If they would announce something that big, it wouldn´t be a moderator at the News.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The OP link goes to a page with a link that talks about the "ORDER" that is a link. Guess who? SORCHA FAAL! YUPnuff said...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
That January date was here months ago and it was a hoax. Return with credible source, and I think that you will find none.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
never trust a 'news' link that cannot even publish the original writers of such content, be they journalist, blogger or amateur investigator at least put your name and credentials for the world to see.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

The OP link goes to a page with a link that talks about the "ORDER" that is a link. Guess who? SORCHA FAAL! YUPnuff said...

Yeah, I was about to say, sounds suspiciously like a Sorcha Faal article. They always use the same type of sentence structure and similar wording.

A shocking report circulating the Kremlin today states that this article is a hoax. As to when this thread will receive the dreaded [HOAX] tag it is not in our knowing...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't believe President Obama will announce it but if he does. This "alien/ufo" will be the antichrist and you guys will fall for it. It may take the form of jesus or an alien, but it will in fact be the antichrist and you will cater to his deeds thinking its ET...you guys are so brainwashed..
edit on 14-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Heckren

If you read my post in the article about the moon shift thhere is a mention of nibiru by a phd professor, it states that nibiru basicaly is a potential factor to the moon shift, this means that its a known scientific factor and addresses planet x is in the vecinity or near pluto, to the point, stop denieing it due to your lack of knowledge, dont bother me with your debunnking, go read something else if you dont have anything positive to put it!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So you people actually believe that the Government tells the president about their knowledge of UFOs? NOPE! The President of the United States of America isn't even allowed to enter top secret facilities such as Area 51... Do you really think that we are going to tell a man that changes office every 4-8 years.... Come on now

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Sorch Fail!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yes i would have to agree,i sincerely doubt obama being a puppet like he is, would have the required clearence level to even know they exist.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by Heckren

If you read my post in the article about the moon shift thhere is a mention of nibiru by a phd professor, it states that nibiru basicaly is a potential factor to the moon shift, this means that its a known scientific factor and addresses planet x is in the vecinity or near pluto, to the point, stop denieing it due to your lack of knowledge, dont bother me with your debunnking, go read something else if you dont have anything positive to put it!

I have red the .pdf file about the moon shift, and the reference to planet X is in different context. He tries to put big object in to the equation, but it is not giving desired results which would explain behavior of the Moon, so he discards this idea. I recommend you to read the entire paper, not just things that you need and ignore the rest.

- There is no megaplanet coming our way

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numino
Nothing to see here. The chinese Allnewsweb gotten their information from a UFO Blog on Facebook, look at the pictures they show. On the right side stands clear FACEBOOK.
If they would announce something that big, it wouldn´t be a moderator at the News.

That's right if you follow the trail of sources, firstly the pakalert website links to xinhau.com as a source but xinhuanet used Allnewsweb as a source for this story. Allnesweb is known to publish 'news' that has no actual basis in fact.

So "Hundreds of millions of Chinese citizens remain stunned after China’s official government television news station Xinhua made their unprecedented January 4th announcement" is in reality a complete twisting of the fact that Xinhau .net put up a video questioning whether --'s story was true. You can see this when you put the big5.xinhuanet.com... through google translate.

UFO AllNewsWeb gossip site claims, the U.S. Department of Defense, "Advanced Research Projects Administration" (DARPA) has acknowledged that President Obama will be finalized in a speech indirectly admitted that aliens may be trying to contact people on earth, and governments in 3 years directly recognized in the Earth and the aliens have been exposed.

Hardly the chinese government making an announcement. On xinhuanet.com they even refer to allnews as a 'gossip site'.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If Obama did make that speech , it would help his political career .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join