It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15, 2011 - March 19th, 2011 MegaThread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't like to interpret my dreams too much...I prefer to wait for the benefit of hindsight and then piece things together. But I'm a little concerned because here in Minnesota things are finally beginning to thaw...and in a dream I had some weeks ago, the Goddess said something about a something and the beginning of thawing. It could be that the wild boar (wrath) of the Goddess, to use Shakespearean terms, will begin to charge very soon. But like I said I don't usually interpret my dreams much. I just thought I would throw this out there because I just noticed that it almost feels like a spring thaw here and its only hours until the 15th.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I find it quite odd, that all the Worlds media doesn't have a mention of anything happening on March 15th... or to the 19th...
My fear is this kind of "conspiracy, prophecy, prediction" insanity is going to go on and on until well after 2012...
I just can't wait to hear all the "excuses" that will come up once we pass date after date with nothing on this planet happening than the normal day to day, year to year events that unfold naturally...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Was'nt facebook surpose to stop today. 15th almost over here, and nothing out of the ordinary.Wait a minute, my pole shifted.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

yeah, I felt something happening too, but it was just my bowels shifting

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Addition:

March 15th
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by crkking
started on 3/15/2011 @ 02:12 AM

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Mind if i drop this in here? A prediction i made a few weeks back based on fractal timewave zero

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmonix

And once we get to that point, in 2013, and all is well, we will then have to deal with resource depletion, growing population, greed, failing economy, lack of morals, 12 year old hookers, violence, drugs, failing education system, failing ability to provide food, water shortages, no faith in governments, anarchy.

Now you can see why so many people hope something will happen in 2012.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
Mind if i drop this in here? A prediction i made a few weeks back based on fractal timewave zero

Anyone is free and encouraged to post their March 15th March 19th Pole Shift/Supermoon Thread links here.

Just try to follow the format for consistency:

Bold Thread Title
url
by:
started on:

Cheers

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Addition:

15th Of March. So Where Is My Explosions?
by foreshadower99
started on 3/15/2011 @ 11:57 AM

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Addition:

All Roads Lead to Rome
by ProtoplasmicTraveler
started on 4/25/2010 @ 08:09 AM

Trust me on this one.

15th Of March. So Where Is My Explosions?

Originally posted by mick1423
Many seems confused about March 15 and what it symbolize for TPTB, the link will explain it but i suggest you to read all the thread.

The secrets behind March 15

edit on 3/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo and source

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I congratulate the OP for puttting so much time and effort into putting all these March 15th threads into one place. That way we can all sit back today, the 15th, and for the rest of the month and the year watching as the world doesn't end.

It's amazing that so many people are just so intent on the world ending.

I'm not worried about dying, I'm worried about surviving, it's much more difficult.

King

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Addition:

Well March 15, Is Half Over And Nothing Yet? Post Any News That Could Be Earth Changing
by hounddoghowlie
started on 3/15/2011 @ 03:44 PM

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, its 9am on the morning of the 16th here, so I think I can safely say I made it.

But im not out of the woodwork yet lol, lets see how the super moon goes, at the very least it should make for a nice sight.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread, I added it to my favorites.
Take care OP!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Addition:

Its 12:09 PM GMT-1 (March 16) Lets Celebrate Living Through March 15 And Wait For March 19

by WiseThinker
started on posted on 3/15/2011 @ 07:09 PM

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Addition:

Jim Berkland (Geologist), Predicts West Coast Earthquake For This March 19th, 2011
by JohnnyAnonymous
Forum Moderator
started on 3/16/2011 @ 08:30 AM

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Addition:

March 19, 2011 - Super Moon!
by OleMB
started on 3/18/2011 @ 05:27 PM

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
These are the 2 threads which really kind of gave a creepy foreshadowing of what was about to happen in Japan before it happened in Japan.

The UK are preparing mass rehearsals for flood based catastrophes, including a North Sea Swell
This thread, especially XXXN3O's reply are creepy considering this was only 2 days before the Japan Tsunami.

What would really suprise me is if a disaster actually happens on the very same day that they carry out the exercises. I mean, its not like anything like that has ever happened before anywhere in the world.

Jupiter-Saturn Opposition: A Dangerous Tug of War for all of us!
Same goes for this thread - 1 day before the Tsunami - the poster (Arken) is talking about how Saturn and Jupiter are aligned and playing "tug-of-war" with the Earth. Then in a clear case of Cassandra Complex, Arken's warning gets summarily dismissed as rubbish. Only if they knew...what was about to happen...

How often does this happen? If it has happened many times before which the odds are it has, then I'm sure it's nothing to worry about..

edit on 18-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I had forgotten about the first one in your post. Yeah, it is creepy. An ATS prediction that came true... in the worst way.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Additions:

OFFICIAL March 19th, 2011 Documentation Thread
by HiMyNameIsMike
started on 3/18/2011 @ 09:49 PM

Need Help -- "Super Moon" Pics And Tales
by graceunderpressure
started on 3/18/2011 @ 03:39 PM

top topics