It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another tilt of the world Axis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
As much as I appreciate the work our current scientist are doing to explain the world and the universe, I believe there are many clues hidden in the world that will reveal what has happened on the earth. If we really want to reach a deeper understanding we should be open to all forms of investigations. Any crime needs to be viewed in many ways so that the team investigating can come up with probable reasons for this occurrence. Perhaps in this occasion the only crime committed is one of ignorance, forgetfulness and fear of knowing the truth of our human history. So if we are going to cut through these veils that shroud the truth, we are going to need all the tools we have. If not we are doomed to get stuck in exactly the same mess that brought us in to our current state. Here in ATS I am pleased to see many avenues of exploration of the truth and that’s what makes this space a worthwhile one to enter. Here is an article which I find gives a great angle on the world axis theory, so for those of you who are that way INClINED take a dive in to the past via the two dimensional world of writing.
Nibiru and the Atlantean connection

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

This thread is at least 98% useless. except for your fine grammar, which i appreciate.
SMILEY

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Satisfy

You are a troll. I just checked all of the posts you have made since you joined this site and NOT ONE OF THEM adds anything meaningful to the discussions. Why did you join this site? Do you enjoy acting like a child?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Recalling there are no stupid questions, just stupid replies... why not trying to Google the magnetic poles and see where they lie today, and think of where they SHOULD be.

Now, I understand the north pole will move a bit (more so lately), but THIS far!?!?!

Please check this out and report your finds and opinions.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Satisfy

You are a troll. I just checked all of the posts you have made since you joined this site and NOT ONE OF THEM adds anything meaningful to the discussions. Why did you join this site? Do you enjoy acting like a child?
maybe he/she is a child trying to be act or want to be a grown up.

top topics

join