It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X hard to believe-theories/secrets revealed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hey guys in my endless research for relative thruths and facts i stumbled upon this video:

www.youtube.com...

Having personaly witnessed a strange celestial body near our sun it worries me quite a bit.
What do you think about it?
edit on 14-3-2011 by BlackHawk88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I personally think that if this thing does come, there will be no escaping it. People are going to die. And they have to. Because if people are around, there can be no peace. And this planet needs peace. I mean you got all these New Agers, or Hippies or whatever, talking about how peaceful they are but if a group of people have different opinions, it will lead to hostility, one way or another. And that's all that is needed. Therefore, for peace to be found, all creatures that have potential to be hostile must be be extinguished.

These "powers that be" who have created these underground bunkers are either going to die with the rest of us bottom feeders, or they're going to survive this, because they have before. Because they are descendants of the original 'leash keepers.' And they always will be.

Don't worry about it. Go out and see the forests and the oceans while you have life on this planet. Go find love, it's closer than you think. After all, that's your purpose. To explore and have fun.
Just remember, the things you own, end up owning you. So try to un-anchor yourself from Earthly material possessions like cars and money. They're so unimportant.

And when Death does come, take his hand as a friend, smile, and thank him for letting you see the things you DID see.

Forgive my rudeness, Welcome to ATS.

edit on 3/14/2011 by WraithXV because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You are getting ready to find out just how divided the debate is about Planet X, enjoy the ride.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's not about being divided. It's about debunking BS. And that's all that video is filled of. I'll let the experts tackle it, I don't have the time nor the patience.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

what if its fake or real why does ot bother you sooo much, are you angry cause you really want it to happen but believe your not that lucky, ? do you get mad at movies that say they are based on real events but their not, if its real then there is nothing you can do if its fake then take no notice this whole bitterness of weather its real or not has to go, do some research the ancients believed it so did allot of civilizations but i bet you follow other beliefs like the bible and jesus and god..

just keep an open mind there is no harm in catering to others opinions it shouldnt matter to u if its real or not. the beauty of not believing something is that you can ignore but you feel the need to tell everyone that your opinion is that this is all BS but have you ever been wrong before? it could happen it probably wont but better to be prepared and have it not happen than it is to not be prepared and have it happen.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001

what if its fake or real why does ot bother you sooo much, are you angry cause you really want it to happen but believe your not that lucky, ? do you get mad at movies that say they are based on real events but their not, if its real then there is nothing you can do if its fake then take no notice this whole bitterness of weather its real or not has to go, do some research the ancients believed it so did allot of civilizations but i bet you follow other beliefs like the bible and jesus and god..

just keep an open mind there is no harm in catering to others opinions it shouldnt matter to u if its real or not. the beauty of not believing something is that you can ignore but you feel the need to tell everyone that your opinion is that this is all BS but have you ever been wrong before? it could happen it probably wont but better to be prepared and have it not happen than it is to not be prepared and have it happen.

There you go, proving your ignorance. First of all, who said I was upset? Second, what makes you think I haven't done the research and know all about it? I'm willing to bet money I know more about this subject than you do. Which is exactly why I can tell BS from fact. I'm well aware of Nibiru/Anunnaki, Planet X, Wormwood, Nemesis, what ever you want to call it. There isn't a single shred of evidence to even consider any of this to be happening right now. Sure there might be a planet on a highly elliptical orbit but I assure you it is nowhere near us. I simply stated what was in that video was BS. Don't assume things about people you know nothing about. The "double sun" videos have been easily duplitcated and have been proven to be glares/camera anomalies. So have the "shiny objects" shown in the SOHO videos. They're called planets..you know, the ones that revolve around the sun? Please kid, you have no idea what you're talking about. Until you can provide some proof and stop ASSUMING you know what's going on, I will not waste my time on such things, and neither should you. Why don't you go chase Santa Clause while you're at it..
edit on 14-3-2011 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

What do you mean by your 'peace' comment? You say if it comes people will die and then start to talk about how the planet needs peace? Do you mean after the catastrophie people will still kill each other? People have always killed each other, but it doesn't mean we as a species would die out (if that is what you were implying)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Well put. I still can't believe that people say 'I've personally seen planetary bodies in front of the sun, now imscared' as if there have never been planets closer to the sun than our own. Why is it that people with such little knowledge on a subject panic and assume annihilation as soon as something slightly unusual is pointed out and an outrageous claim is made by someone who they dont know? A big problem with people on the internet is that they take other peoples analysis as gospel simply because that person is more knowledgable on a subject than they are. It doesn't mean that they know what they are talking about just becasue they know more than the average person does!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, my friend.
Remember to make use of your discernment here as in all other aspects of life...
Listening within: does this connect with me on a deeper level?
BS isn´t hard to find anywhere.
I couldn´t really tell you what I think of the posted video (I am work now and can´t hear the sound-track to it!)
That footage from Chicago could be a sundog?!?
What I AM sure of is, that we live in amazing (and sometime scary) ages, it is like we have travelled to the end of a road... And what´s next???
But don´t worry, we´ll be in this together, and we will do great, I know that...
Fear and anger are our travel-mates, but as long as we touch in on the heart and see the transparency of those feeling, we will eventually wake up to our true nature... And that is truly amazing.
Well Nibiru or not, just my opinion.
Welcome to ATS, I´d love to hear about your experience with that heavenly body...
Stay safe and may good stuff (whatever you may call it) protect and guide you...

Best wishes

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ive said it before and ill say it again
I SWORE i saw two suns in december with my bf and his dad.
But then i saw a really weird rainbow off to the side and decided it was just a reflection of the sun through the rainbow and clouds. Dont think its a planet or w/e but I did find it to be an interesting sight!-

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I too am suspect of the whole nibiru/wormwood deal. But

you state there is no evidence? really? that is an arrogant statement. more like YOU personally has seen no "evidence".
I haven't either.

or maybe you are simultaneously the head of the CIA, FBI, NASA, SETI, NATO, NOAA etc.. If so, then you can state there is no evidence. but noone can say there is no evidence just because we don't know about it.

hopefully we can all find a time machine, go a million years in the future stopping for a sec. every hundred years, then come back to now with the evidence of everything. anything short of that is open for discussion.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

I too am suspect of the whole nibiru/wormwood deal. But

you state there is no evidence? really? that is an arrogant statement. more like YOU personally has seen no "evidence".
I haven't either.

or maybe you are simultaneously the head of the CIA, FBI, NASA, SETI, NATO, NOAA etc.. If so, then you can state there is no evidence. but noone can say there is no evidence just because we don't know about it.

hopefully we can all find a time machine, go a million years in the future stopping for a sec. every hundred years, then come back to now with the evidence of everything. anything short of that is open for discussion.

Show me evidence of a planetary body the size in which they claim it to be, in our immediate solar system. I'll wait..

top topics

join