It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Competition Time! Make a Google 'Search on' video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's a very simple competition which doesn't require anything other than a few minutes of your time.

YouTube.com/searchon is a YouTube application which lets you enter search terms, define which Google search it should run through, pick a piece of music from a list and then it uploads to your YouTube account for the world to see.

It's very simple indeed. Here is my entry:

The winner will get a photograph of any text they wish written carved into a sandy beach (character limits apply).

Criteria for winning is being the bestest video there could be (serious/funny/topical etc) just stick to the site's general T&Cs and have fun!

-m0r

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I made one and it would not let me use the words " Wake up " as a search term, it says

We're trying to keep this appropriate for everyone. Please try a different query.

strange, the words wake up are hardly inappropriate now are they, I mean come on

Thanks OP for highlighting this feature of youtube

S & F

Edit - I made a quick one about U.S. Police State if you want to take a look

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-3-2011 by johngtr because: added link

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Those are some nice videos you made! I very much appreciated you liking my wedding one too!!

I hope to see more of this as it's such an easy and effective way to propagate a message.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Thanks for some feedback

Yeah we cant always make videos about doom and gloom now can we , It is a good way to get a quick message across i agree, once again thanks for showing me this feature is really easy to use and you can make lots of messages really quickly.

Peace

join