It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the looks of it is Japan going to sink?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

I dont buy into the prophesy propoganda unless its a direct quote from The Book of Revelations. HOWEVER
If Japan did "slide" a lot, or worse, California would very much be a blue spot on the map henceforward.

Some people study the last book, then start calming what they have researched to be a prophecy that God has revealed to them... these people suck.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HardenedShield

Cayce didn't base his predictions on Revelations at all. It was all his channeling thingy.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
It's impossible for Japan to sink. Same goes for every other landmass. Tsunamis can cause floods, and oceans can rise, but those are totally different from "sinking".

It IS NOT impossible for a land mass to sink. Do you think sink holes and fissures etc are only restricted to small sizes? I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure it is more than possible for a large hole in the earth to either open up and/or collapse causing a land mass to sink. I don't think this is the case w/ Japan however, I really can't even begin to fathom how it could get any worse for these poor people. But, if it somehow does, I'm going to have to go back and reanalyze all of Edgar Cayce's work.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Cayce didn't base his predictions on Revelations at all. It was all his channeling thingy.

If you believe in a "channeling thingy" that is for you and your journey I suppose, however its not necessarily the topic of this thread. Lets call a truce.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You seem to have read a lot more into what I said than I meant to say -- which, to be fair, I may have done to you as well.

I meant to point out only that Cayce was not reinterpretting revelations and was not claiming his predictions as a revelation from God, as you seemed to be implying he had.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by iAnjo

2.5 million people are without power in Japan, how is it that you have internet??? Btw, wait till Doomsday 2012 to see which countries sink and which countries float. It's about to get more interesting...any word from nostradamus yet?

I swear to effin God I will NEVER look at a 2012 thread.

where does this guy get his internet hookup...lol

Anyone compiling a list of 2012 perps? If you can keep track of them you'll have a good ignore list going for 2013 and beyond.
edit on 21-3-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about japan as a nation sinking, but portions of the country ARE reclaimed land, which are very vulnerable to sinking and washing away from large events like this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join