It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force WC-135 Detects Deadly Radiation Over Pacific (US in 24hrs)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Ok...did find this...

www.alternet.org...

offgridsurvival.com...

www.accuweather.com...
edit on 14-3-2011 by Nkinga because: (no reason given)

link   

i suggest your refrain from posting stories from unreliable sources then. also i had to laugh at when they all wake up...if the threat was really as dire as this makes it seem they wouldn't all be "sleeping" even if only to get themselves the hell out of dodge and throwing over eveyrone else

link   
It seems that this article is saying 11 people were killed at the 2nd blast site. Im not sure if it was radiation related. Still waiting for more info to come out from this.

Second blast at Japan nuclear reactor kills 11

At least eleven people died in a second explosion at the Fukushima nuclear plant in north-eastern Japan on Monday, NHK TV said.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Rickness
As I'm a little west of Portland, I'm monitoring this thread until we get some confirmation on this. Please let's find something so we can figure out what we're going to do.

I wanna scream BS but you never know.

Beaverton? Thats where I grew up!!!

sorry, off topic

link   

link   

Originally posted by buni11687
It seems that this article is saying 11 people were killed at the 2nd blast site. Im not sure if it was radiation related. Still waiting for more info to come out from this.

Second blast at Japan nuclear reactor kills 11

At least eleven people died in a second explosion at the Fukushima nuclear plant in north-eastern Japan on Monday, NHK TV said.

it was the explosion

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Leave your guns in your homes.

Not me, I am taking my shoty with me and putting a slug in the first third testy I grow.

There is a nice ocean breeze here in Commifornia... I feel paranoid which is not my style

PS

I don't trust any of these governments to tell us anything
edit on 14-3-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by antoniothomas

haha i;m glad i could make you laugh.

i live in vancouver and i'm starting to get seriously pissed by all the fearmongering and propaganda to be honest. Is it something to be concerned about, yes....have we reached the sky is falling end of the earth point yet? Not that we no of, and most likely not.

I have NO car and no friends or family within less than 7 hours of here to help me out if i need it so i really dont appreicate unreliable stories being posted form hoax sites

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
more than likely it'll be flown at a high altitude in the radiation all the way to my front door.

Exactly what radiation are you babbling about?

Why do the stores around me not carry these things.

Because only paranoid conspiracy theorists want it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

AGREE im 15 years old and i explained to my mom that if this was to become true and dosnt act im gonna speed race me and my friends asses out of cali ! maybe we can pick you up along the way! ahahahahahhahahaha!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718
reply to post by antoniothomas

I have NO car and no friends or family within less than 7 hours of here to help me out if i need it so i really dont appreicate unreliable stories being posted form hoax sites

So your waiting for the MSM to cover it right?
Then its safe to worry?

Thats not too smart.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

did i say that?

I said i wasn't going to buy bull# stories where that goddamn map that everyone want to show as proof of something came from only to be proven a hoax

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
For those of you seeking the original source who authored this article it is hyperlinked in the OP...
and now here as well.

quinetiam.com... : Airforce WC-135 detect deadly Radiation over Pacific - Written by on 14 March 2011

CBC Vancouver story:

Canadians on the West Coast are becoming more concerned about potential radioactive contamination after authorities in Japan raced to combat the threat of multiple reactor meltdowns in the quake- and tsunami-damaged northeastern coast of the country.

Things are moving very fast, email me if you can confirm these stories:

* 100 members of the [Canadian Forces] Disaster Assistance Response Team (DART) deployed to Vancouver BC, Canada,
* Province of BC emergency program relocated to Kamploops
* 300 ICU beds made available in Vancouver and Victoria Hospitals
* Scrubbing(decontamination washing) of long range surveillance aircraft at west coast and Hawaii Airbases
* A tip from a reader: Sure sign of imminent radioactive fallout… milk dairies quit collecting milk for human consumption, this happened previously with large Soviet nuclear test and after Chernobyl.

Special USAF aircraft have detected large amounts of Radioactivity over the mid-north Pacific region. The radiation cloud could make landfall in western North America within 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

and its still an unreliable source

link   
reply to post by silo13

Right, and it was discovered after the Chernobyl accident that those that took or were blessed to be given the thyroid repressor Potassium Iodide did not develop thyroid cancer.

Fukishima telling their people to stay indoors after the latest blast, well actually there have been two newer blasts at different locations is absurd, they need to be giving out the meds to keep them safe. They know, but trust them and just stay indoors...

link   
Now the navy is moving their ships farther away from the scene

link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

He is citing a story that doesnt exist. Here is the true CBC article:
www.cbc.ca...

Even in the event of a significant release from the reactor, radiation would be diluted before reaching the West Coast, the health agency said. "Levels would be so low no protective action would be necessary," it said. The director of the Center for Radiological Research at Columbia University also believes that the West Coast is facing very little risk.

this is officially BS. The guy should be sued by CBC.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join