It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force WC-135 Detects Deadly Radiation Over Pacific (US in 24hrs)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
Reply to post by darius2025

Justify yourself. Yes I have thought this through. I live on the west coast. Do you?

Stop reacting to hyperbolic unsubstantiated nonsense and use your brain.

I'm not saying there is no threat. I am saying that when that threat comes we will hear about it from CREDIBLE sources.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Until then... you can just wait. Wait for it... wait for it... oh #, facts come out 2 weeks too late. It's a good think you waited LOL

Did you survive a fallout incident? Let me point you to my other two posts about why yours and the other kind of ignorance going on in this thread are dangerous:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And finaly, someone with some logic:

edit on 14-3-2011 by darius2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm not saying there is no threat. I am saying that when that threat comes we will hear about it from CREDIBLE sources.

"Credible sources" infers truth.

There is only "selective truth" to be had in the government and the media.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Greetings ZeroGhost:

Nice to see you here.

As a fellow Californian (ex- for me), you will most likely find interesting the attached thread that has an update on the status of Rancho Seco - actually quite timely considering the last few hours in Japan.

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

May your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential.

In Peace & Light
tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Cometgate ! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sorry. Just to be clear, you are defending an unsubstantiated claim from an anonymous tip on a site that was caught goading people.

Right?

And you want to educate us on who to trust?

Riiiiight. I'll pass.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Yes, this is not good, but it is over-hyped and lacks perspective.
How many people died as the result of the meltdown at 3 Mile Island? Zero
How many people died as the result of the meltdown at Chernobyl? About 4,000.
How many people died as the result of the earthquake and tsunami? Far more!
The meltdown of the US Dollar will cause more people to die of starvation and other things than all of the above.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hopefully several agencies are studying the aftermath of this disaster but there is absolutely no reason for anyone in the US to be even slightly alarmed. Look up Chernobyl. You will fine the dire predictions of long term and long range death and devastation never happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Dude, you're not helping things with this paranoid banter.

In fact, this whole site is one giant FEAR MACHINE. Calm yourselves down and THINK.
edit on 14-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Your implication appears to be that if something isn't from an 'official' (what you call government) source it is automatically valid.

That seems like a er..... problematic approach to news gathering.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't know what kind of news you are getting in the US, but this is what we are getting here in the UK.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Also, the scrolling banner on BBC News 24 earlier today said "meltdown a possibility".

Different news because we're not likely to have the fallout? I don't know, but I am praying it doesn't happen/hasn't happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Just FYI,

www.msnbc.com

Reporting Beaking news about another explosion that may have damaged container...
See link for further details regarding possible radiation leak threat.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
sorry,

link

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sorry. Just to be clear, you are defending an unsubstantiated claim from an anonymous tip on a site that was caught goading people.

Right?

And you want to educate us on who to trust?

Riiiiight. I'll pass.

Like I keep saying... you are FREE to do whatever you like. Believe in whatever you like. Trying to convince people is very hypocritical. What you are saying is don't listen to this because it is not in the least plausible. You are also saying hey "listen to me. I have zero credentials, no links and zero facts yet I am right."

Is that so?

BTW, how many posts in this thread have you bothered to 'actually' read before running your mouth? If you had read a bunch, you would see that there are irrationalities to both arguments. Some are saying "run for the hills"... which is absurd. While some are saying (you) "There is absolutely no danger, go back to sleep"... wich, well, is just as absurd.

Wait no, I retract that... because you are also saying everyone should listen to what the Media is saying. This is WAY more absurd.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

If it was that hot how did the guy driving the truck survive. I mean thats a long way. Not saying its untrue but I can't see how he made the trip.

I asked the same question, but like many who do not know the danger and have a strong work ethic, union buddies and managers who don't want to hear it, he likely died from exposure getting painful cancer.

We don't know, but likely the scenario was that he suffered. Likely they had him sign paper to do the work and threw a wad of cash at him. It was secret work, so all sign an NDA for that too so no one would hear about it.

We are expendable to corporate entities, that by the way are not human, so have no compassion.

But thanks to lobbyists got bills signed that gave these soulless massive multinational corporate entities the same rights as individual humans. Except they have no conscience, care or compassion like humans. We're screwed for such.

Sounds like an Antichrist to me. I wonder if that is what it is.

ZG
edit on 3/14/2011 by ZeroGhost because: Stuff

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Good evening, I have decided to join ATS after researching threads for some time. First, as it relates to the ongoing nuclear incident in Japan, knowledge of how a reactor works will help you see through the BS by gov't controlled media. There has been a total of three explosions, one of which Japan is actually admitting has caused fuel rods to become exposed and "may" have damaged the containment unit.

Second, learning to find news articles which confirm theories takes a keen eye. Below is a link to an article I found regarding a "hazmat" situation in a WA hospital. Note that this would be a perfect opportunity to set up a makeshift triage within a hospital to deal with radioactive fallout.

www.kirotv.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

All I am saying is this...

Unsubstantiated anonymous rumors from a site accused of hoaxing do not deserve attention.

If you want to freak out and go nuts over obvious bullcrap like this, knock yourself the heck out. But stop and think about it first and you might just realize how malicious and full of it the guys who originally wrote this up must be.

Thank you and good night.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

We come here for stuff that follows along those lines,, why are you here ??

Calm yourself and think a little, if there are actual people who freak themselves and get all fearful that is THEIR problem, they chose to come here...a place that has many theories AND facts...that is the whole point of this place.

Personally i get quite the chuckle, from posts like yours...which actually seem far more fearful than anything else i have read.
edit on 14-3-2011 by GrinchNoMore because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

My friend is the one of the main reporters for the Kamloops Daily News

He was sleeping, just a moment ago. After I called to ask him if he had heard anything.

All is quiet there.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Demoncreeper because: provide link

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Could they possibly control the out of control reaction that is causing the potential meltdown by filling the reactor core with Boron or Cadmium? Right now they are using seawater...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

WOW! Awesome data post. I will have to read it later, as I have work, but the post is excellent in comprehensive it looks like.

I've driven past Diablo Canyon and San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station, both on the California coast, several times. San Onofre has a fault right under it they found after the fact.

Crazy, crazy.

Thanks for the post, post read. ;>)

ZG

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

All I am saying is this...

Unsubstantiated anonymous rumors from a site accused of hoaxing do not deserve attention.

If you want to freak out and go nuts over obvious bullcrap like this, knock yourself the heck out. But stop and think about it first and you might just realize how malicious and full of it the guys who originally wrote this up must be.

Thank you and good night.

Dude you just do not get the message do you? From your first sentence:

Unsubstantiated anonymous rumors from a site "accused" of hoaxing do not deserve attention.

Key word "accused"... who did the accusing? Was it a scientist that came on and said whoa.... that's not what the jetstream does. Or was it someone like you who is just ign'ant?
Nobody is freaking out except you pushing your beliefs on others. Wouldn't you look the fool if any of this came to pass huh? And boy wouldn't the OP seem foolish and selfish if nothing happened?

I am saying that people shoudl stay calm, think rationally but... have an open mind. It coudl go this way and it could go that way.

LIke a wise man once said "... what happens if my fears are completely unfounded? Nothing. But what happens if my concerns are justified and ignored? Nothing good." -Dr. Ron Paul

Grow up dude. Being skeptical of everything is just as silly as believing everything. Read between the lines. Read as much as you can on the subject. Formulate your opinion accordingly knowing that both types of extremes exist. It is in the middle where the truth usually lays. Open your eyes and mind. You are being quite silly... a little more so than OP at this point.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join