It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force WC-135 Detects Deadly Radiation Over Pacific (US in 24hrs)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Sorry wrong thread -

peace
edit on 14-3-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Originally posted by aboveATS

reply to post by aboveATS

Soap and water cannot wash radioactive material off ones body.
It might help to delay the effects of radiation poisioning. But soap and water is by no means a cure for radiation poisoning.

edit on 14-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

there is no radiation poisoning mentioned in navy's report, u gotta learn to read and then respond

www.navy.mil...

I did thanks.
Yes according to you and the navy that good old soap and water can wash away any and all traces of radioactive fallout.
Well good for you for believing yet more lies.
Unless your government has invented a new soap that can instantly remove radiation then your wrong.
Can you link me to a source that says simple soap and water and a simple belief in your government can wash away all traces of radiation fallout?

for every site that i give u that says it can be washed, ull be able to give me another that says it cant be, i dont believe lies, i only deny fear and thats what everyone and his grandma is vibrating with nowadays, if u see me overexagerating any news ill leave this site but until then u would do well to ask urself what r the motives of ppl like AllSeeingI who take news, extract fear from them, repost that fear and leave out everything not vibrating with doom

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Heres what I posted in another thread a few minutes ago.

About 5 or so minutes ago on CNN (cable tv), the person reporting said there has been an increase in radiation levels, but they didnt say where. Heres an article I found that says there is high radiation levels.

I do not know if this source is "credible". This is the first time ive seen this website before

Green Action Japan

5 members of the Japan Visual Journalist Association (JVJA) and Ryuichi HIROKAWA, editor-in-chief of DAYS JAPAN (magazine), arrived at Futaba Town where the Fukushima Daiichi reactors are located (the plants are located in both Okuma Town and Futaba Town) to undertake independent monitoring measurements.

We travelled to Futaba Town, arriving shortly after 10:00am Sunday, 13 March and began taking radiation readings. We took three types of radiation detectors, one each. The levels were extremely high.
According to Mr. Hirokawa, when measurements were taken near the high school at Futaba town, the measurements were higher than (the recording sounds like “higher than” but the wording is not 100% clear) when he had taken measurements approximately 200 meters from unit 4 at Chernobyl.

We went to the Futaba Town Hall to inform them about this situation, but because everyone had evacuated, there were no people there. At the front of the Futaba Town Hall, all our three radiation monitors went off scale and became inoperable (we could not take measurements).

We went to Futaba Kosei Hospital, the town’s hospital, where 4 people had been hospitalized the day before for radiation exposure. At the entrance of the hospital, stretchers were turned over, many things were scattered, a feeling that evacuation had been undertaken in a very rushed way. On the first floor, beds were overturned, vinyl pipes for blood injections were scattered around, many items were in disarray, showing that things were very rushed when they evacuated. When we checked the examination room, the levels were so high that measurements could not be taken.

If anyone knows anything about this site, if it is credible or not, let us know. The article says the "three radiation monitors went off scale", but I find that hard to believe at the moment.

So far, atleast from what I know, this article and the previous one I posted from AsiaOne are the only articles that are saying the radiation has increased.

Heres a youtube video on the article. Its all in Japanese (i think) and I have no idea how to translate it. They show their radiation detector devices about 5:00 into the video but I have no idea what they mean either (not good quality video either).

Also heres the previous article I posted about radiation levels going up (AsiaOne) Radiation level up at Japan Fukushima Daiichi nuke plant

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Read my Edit to my last post.
And you learn how to read, and spell.
Read all the post mate. You are wrong and fallout is occuring as we bicker.
So you can keep you head in the sand but that wont help you.
Maybe you can get some of thay Navy magic soap to wash the dust from your eyes the dust from your ears and the radioactive dust from your body.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Maybe you can get some of thay Navy magic soap to wash the dust from your eyes the dust from your ears and the radioactive dust from your body.

ok im wrong, i admit nuclear reactors r exploding like popcorn all over japan, we'll all be dead in a coupla days from radiation poisoning and if that doesnt get us, NWO surely will and if they dont then 2012 megatsunamis and pole shifts surely will, i hope ur getting off on this fear bs coz ur shortening ur time on this earth with every negative thought u have, negative thoughts deny ur being so keep denying urself out of existence, in the meantime im gonna deny fear/ignorance

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Thanks for post.
What is credible anyway?
Its up to us to gather info and then decipher what it means.
We need to use our instinct aswell as our minds on this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm in Japan and just now hearing now that fuel rods at No. 2 reactor of Fukushima No.1 nuclear plant were fully exposed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

It also said some crew members had been scrubbed down, I found that interesting, just precautionary?

Who really knows.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS

ok im wrong, i admit nuclear reactors r exploding like popcorn all over japan, we'll all be dead in a coupla days from radiation poisoning and if that doesnt get us, NWO surely will and if they dont then 2012 megatsunamis and pole shifts surely will, i hope ur getting off on this fear bs coz ur shortening ur time on this earth with every negative thought u have, negative thoughts deny ur being so keep denying urself out of existence, in the meantime im gonna deny fear/ignorance

Read all of my post on this Please.
Im am worried about my fellow human beings.

All except a select few are refusing that they maybe in trouble. Its up to others to bring knowledge to people that may not have access to it. No one here is trying to scare anyone, they are trying to give informative information based on fact and observations.
Im sorry if you feel that people are trying to scare people , but this is not the case.
We all care or we would not be trying to pass this information on.

Peace,
Meathed

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by furono
I'm in Japan and just now hearing now that fuel rods at No. 2 reactor of Fukushima No.1 nuclear plant were fully exposed.

well there have been reports that those rods
have been exposed for over 2 hrs since the
initial article I read. That is a lot of contamination
in the air, earth and water.

remember that how long they are exposed
relates to how much radiation is released.
flushing the rods with ocean water to keep
them cool is only a temporary solution.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No idea why another thread was started and why this wasn't posted here but here's the link to a thread showing a US Radiation Map updated every 3 mins I think.....

LINK TO THREAD
edit on 14/3/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I found this video heart breaking.
The Japanese lady at the end
says she wonders if she is truly
better off to survive the tsunami.
She lost her house, her family
and now have to worry bout
radiation and starvation.

CNN Video

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by furono

well there have been reports that those rods
have been exposed for over 2 hrs since the
initial article I read. That is a lot of contamination
in the air, earth and water.

remember that how long they are exposed
relates to how much radiation is released.
flushing the rods with ocean water to keep
them cool is only a temporary solution.

Thanks for up dates.
Do you know where that radioactive salt water is ending up?
Is it evaporating?
Is it being pumped into a containment dam?
Or is the radioactive water getting pumped back into the ocean.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sky News

They're saying the "exposed" rods are actually still fully covered by the reactor casing but not a coolant. A slight missunderstanding on the term "exposed".
edit on 14/3/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thanks for up dates.
Is it evaporating?

I do not know
however my guess is with the heat involved,
it boils into an evaporating gas released into
the atmosphere very much like steam would.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Navy know how...soap and water cures radiation poisoning?

Kinda like Japanese governmant saying, "no radiation...no radiation" in spite of explosions and exposed fuel rods and evacuations.

The US government can be counted on saying over the next few days, "No chance of radiation over US from fallout." In fact if it rains over the next few days government may suggest you go outside in the nude and take a free nuke shower, for our own good health, of course. Trust your government, folks.

When will the sheeple learn government and military leaders LIE?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Navy know how...soap and water cures radiation poisoning?

lol
yea, I had to chuckle on that one also

why on earth buy all them expensive
chemical suits, if it all can be fixed
with a hot shower and some soap
afterward ???

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I was listening to the Alex Jones show and a caller said Kelp(seaweed) is the natural way of getting that iodine in your body. So you should be able to buy kelp in pill form at your local pharmacy. Just in case you need it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321
I was listening to the Alex Jones show and a caller said Kelp(seaweed) is the natural way of getting that iodine in your body. So you should be able to buy kelp in pill form at your local pharmacy. Just in case you need it.

I wonder just how much seaweed washed ashore
in the tsunami?? Maybe the Japanese have an herbal
remedy for radiation sickness laying on the ground
all around them but not know it.

to be honest I did not know this either
so I just learned something

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Thanks for up dates.
Is it evaporating?

I do not know
however my guess is with the heat involved,
it boils into an evaporating gas released into
the atmosphere very much like steam would.

Thanks , thats what i thought.
Radioactive steam, now thats a beautiful thought too. ( Now thats a scarey rainbow)
But i was also thinking that not all that water would be evaporated or we would see a constant stream of steam, would we not?
Do you or others feel it is plausable that radioactive water has been and will continue to be pumped back in the sea.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join