It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force WC-135 Detects Deadly Radiation Over Pacific (US in 24hrs)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
US Air Force WC-135 Detects Deadly Radiation Over Pacific (US in 24hrs)

Special USAF aircraft have detected large amounts of Radioactivity over the mid-north Pacific region. The radiation cloud could make landfall in western North America within 24 hours.

The WC-135 Constant Phoenix is a special purpose aircraft derived from the Boeing C-135 and used by the United States Air Force. Its mission is to collect samples from the atmosphere for the purpose of detecting and identifying nuclear explosions. It is also informally referred to as the “weather bird” or “the sniffer” by workers on the program.

Still working to get other sources. The article did point out that during the Hydrogen Explosion earlier the cloud reached a height of 800m during the initial blast.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f29d898f3ae1.jpg[/atsimg]

More to come....

UPDATE: The original author claims to have been given an anonymous insider tip from a contact friend of his inside the military. He himself is attempting to find out if this story is true. He asks for any possible leads be emailed to him. Mentioned in the source article.

edit on (3/14/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

edit on (3/14/11) by AllSeeingI because: update

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
well I for one don't like reading things where I know the places personally. hope it's wrong. if they are truly relocating to kamloops then thats a sure sign but for now let us not jump the gun.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Now reporting...

"Written by on 14 March 2011

Things are moving very fast, email me if you can confirm these stories:

* Province of BC emergency program relocated to Kamploops
* 300 ICU beds made available in Vancouver and Victoria Hospitals
* Scrubbing(decontamination washing) of long range surveillance aircraft at west coast and Hawaii Airbases
* A tip from a reader: Sure sign of imminent radioactive fallout… milk dairies quit collecting milk for human consumption, this happened previously with large Soviet nuclear test and after Chernobyl.

Special USAF aircraft have detected large amounts of Radioactivity over the mid-north Pacific region. The radiation cloud could make landfall in western North America within 24 hours.

Also

If you live on the West Coast please secure as much drinking water as you can.

Update: A second explosion has rocked Japan’s troubled Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant, leaving three workers injured and seven other missing, Tokyo Electric Power Co. said.

An 800 meter cloud of radioactive death was released, but authorities say all is well.

edit on (3/14/11) by AllSeeingI because: added info

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Agreed... things are moving very fast. Working hard to verify these stories... Nothing on MSM as of yet.

Any ATS members in the Seattle / Vancouver Area able to report in? Give us a shout out.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
US Air Force KC-135 Detects Deadly Radiation Over Pacific (US in 24hrs)

The WC-135 Constant Phoenix is a special purpose aircraft derived from the Boeing C-135 and used by the United States Air Force. Its mission is to collect samples from the atmosphere for the purpose of detecting and identifying nuclear explosions. It is also informally referred to as the “weather bird” or “the sniffer” by workers on the program.

Still working to get other sources. The article did point out that during the Hydrogen Explosion earlier the cloud reached a height of 800m during the initial blast.

More to come....

edit on (3/14/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

so far this site is the only one reporting this and they still have that hoax map up....

link   
I'd have to know where this source got that information before i take it too seriously....the air force doesnt make a habit of releasing information to unknown sources.

link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
reply to post by yourmaker

Agreed... things are moving very fast. Working hard to verify these stories... Nothing on MSM as of yet.

Any ATS members in the Seattle / Vancouver Area able to report in? Give us a shout out.

I live in vancouver and have heard NOTHING of this

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Its not as if the USAF hasn't been testing the air ... as far back as 1949 they've been doing that off the coast of Alaska to see if Russia had the nuclear technology.
I'll wait to hear a second validation.

+5 more 
link   
very disturbing news.
I wonder if any preparations
are underway on the west coast?
or are they just gonna do nothing
and let people die in America and
Canada ???

In marches FEMA,
get on the rail cars and we
will take you to a safe destination.
Leave your guns in your homes.

link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

also how would it be possible that helicopters and a ship only just detected a low level of radiation closer to Japan and yet somehow there's DEADLY CLOUDS further away?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It's surprising that these idiots in Washington thought they could lie their ways out of this and spoon feed us the truths that they fabricated.

I knew things weren't alright from day 1 of the tsunami.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Wow.
I truly pray that this is not true.

Things are getting crazy.
People need to get potassium iodide ASAP.

They should be passing out the stuff like candy.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Jazzscapez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hmmm... Praying this isn't true. I live on Vancouver Island....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaPpedDoG
Hmmm... Praying this isn't true. I live on Vancouver Island....

I'm in vancouver, again this is the only site reporting this so far...seems supicious to me

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I know that there was a thread about Potassium Iodide but I still have yet to get a hold of any. I refuse to order it online because, more than likely it'll be flown at a high altitude in the radiation all the way to my front door.

Why do the stores around me not carry these things.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by onyx718

I have to agree. Personally I don't think it's anything but it is still anxiety provoking.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I PRAY this isn't true, but if it is I can be ready to leave in hours.
I am in Nelson BC, Anyone in BC planning on driving east please let me know.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
FoxNews ticker just reporting...

'U.S. fleet: Ships, Aircraft Moved Away From Japan Nuke Plant After Low Level Radiation Dose

Seems like the consensus in radiation levels are becoming a ever-widening area to be concerned.

UPDATE: The original author claims to have been given an anonymous insider tip from a contact friend of his inside the military. He himself is attempting to find out if this story is true. He asks for any possible leads be emailed to him. Mentioned in the source article.
edit on (3/14/11) by AllSeeingI because: update

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
there is another reactor about to blow Risk of overheating and another explosion as 3rd reactor losing its cooling capacity #news #japan ##fukushima #tsunami

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by koots751
I PRAY this isn't true, but if it is I can be ready to leave in hours.
I am in Nelson BC, Anyone in BC planning on driving east please let me know.

you make a good point....perhaps some of us on the west coast need to collaborate here, just in case. Im in oregon myself.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join