It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I have a negative spirit attached to me? Please help.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by starhill

Hi Starhill. I felt compeled to reply to you because of similiar mental anguish a family member had gone through.
Although I was a young bystander I remember vividly the residual negativity pervading our house. Being very sensitive I was aware of the energies and will relate to what I saw and felt manifest living in close quarters with a troubled person.

My bedroom was directly across the hall. As soon as I closed my eyes I would "see" tormented, dark, hellish figures with monsterous faces floating in a realm of blackness. I would physically hear the floorboards pop as if someone was really there. It was nuts! I would see those black shadows out of the corner of my eyes throughout the house. The family member's bedroom was so heavy and oppressive. I literally would feel my energy get sucked out of my body. It got so bad I hated to be in the house and would only come home to sleep.

I started to pray for my self and my room to be surrounded by white light. I had heard about this technique from my friends mother who was a psychic. You can't just say it, actually visualize it in your head. After a while I could finally get relief and sleep soundly.

Once a diagnosis and treatment plan was in place and this person getting slowly back to health, the house still had much of the negative vibes. My mom (who is catholic) called in a priest to bless the house, like she always did just before Easter. We also had a church nearby where people could bring a container and get holy water.
I went through every room and in every corner put some holy water and said a sort of prayer using the white light in my case.

There was a change for the better in the atmosphere. My point being, maybe you should consider a cleansing for your house. I'm sure online has plenty of resources for you to burn sage instead of asking for a priest to come out or even use salt as a cleansing ritual. Its worth a try.

So in closing I believe you and yes, I have seen these lower dark entities and in my opinion don't believe they are demons in possesion of you. They get drawn towards your aura and psychic vampires feed off the negativity.
I think you are still sensing their presence around you. Please don't despair.
I believe if you can get rid of the lingering effects of your surroundings it might enable you to have an easier time getting better once you neutralize the energy.

Stay strong. Only you have power over yourself and no one can take that from you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hey,

I havent read all the comments on your story but I do understand your sorrow. I suggest make a journal and start writing stuff. May be you will figure out a pattern sort of a thing. It always help. Write down your thoughts. Give them an outlet. And i suggest, calm yourself down and think and read about a lot of positive stuff. Meditation could help too.

I know this guy Nitya Shanti but he is in India. IF you want, i can connect the two of you. He's a very peaceful person and he will definitely give you a good advise on it. Just google Nitya Shanti and let me know if you want to connect with him and I will post his email for you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello. I've had experience of these intelligent, invisible entities too. A bit of background-my family on my maternal side are all into spiritualism/psychic readings and healing. They are good honest people who believe that they're dealing with helpful deceased relatives of ours. I was taken to my aunts house and while I sat in an armchair, my aunt did something with prayers to these helpers, and I suddenly felt like I was flying through the air, turning upside down and my head was really spinning, like I was really dizzy.
after that I did healings on people (always free, like my family always do), and started attending a spiritualist church. moving forwad a bit, I worked beside a guy whose wife went to a local church, i was invited, and went along. The pastor was a genuine, perhaps the only genuine pastor i've ever met. At the first couple of times attending my head was full of anger and derision, and I wanted to stand up and shout and swear at everyone. I didn't. I was saved, and that's when the trouble really started for me. The pastor and an elderly lady came to my house, and in my living room, as I sat on the couch facing them, while they were praying, when the pastor ordered the spirits to leave me, I felt three distinct waves of tingling fluid energy go up through my body and out of my head at the top. up until this time, I didn't really hold any belief in Jesus, but at that moment, I experienced something tangible and shocking to me. I discovered there was power in the name of Jesus, and that whatever left my body, was able to be ordered about by this power.
The pastor told me that they'd return, and to pray, and ask them in the name of jesus to leave me alone.
I was sitting on my couch a few days later, and I felt the same tingling fluid energy start to come down into my head. As I prayed I felt it rise up and then come down again, like it was trying to come into me from the top of my head. I succeeded in getting rid of it.
I started attending church three times a week and more, felt alive, and felt happiness like i never ever felt before in my life.
While in church, images would come into my head, particularly the image of a bald headed man sitting on my bed, waiting for me and saying, things like "I'll be here when you come home". I had an episode of waking up screaming but not being able to make a sound, and being unable to move a muscle. i had terrible dreams, I would be able to decipher what another church goer said in tongues, and when the pastor took over talking from me, he would say exactly what I was going to say.
after going to my aunts, I was giving psychic readings to people and making good money, but gave it up after being saved and feeling those things lift out of me.
I became aware that situations would arise where it seemed that my life was being deliberately disrupted and obstacles were being put in my path because I had turned my back on the entities.
I laid hands on a woman and felt something shoot up my arm and as it shot up through my head, it caused my face to distort for an instant. I was standing in my bedroom and i felt my face changing-again, with the tingling like you described. The person I was with yelled that I looked like an asian.
I thought i would let you know that these things, to me, are real, and can be felt physically, and can affect you mentally also. After those first three things were gone, I felt almost like I was a different person.
If you were to ask me the best thing to do, i'd say find a genuine humble christian pastor, and let him get rid of the spirits in you. Then keep away from negative thoughts and people. i found out the hard way that they will come to you if they find an opening to come through.
I also found that the new testament especially came alive to me, where before, i'd never been a churchgoer and never even read the Bible. it seemed to make sense like a guidebook, when dealing with these entities.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey there,

I can relate completely to your story ! it happened to me too.

1) Cleanse your environment using salt and white candles.

2) Incense sticks

3) Meditate visualize bright white light surrounding you, protecting you

4) Do not use alcohol or drugs of any type

After a while your lodger will get bored and weak, then leave. Remember to continue these steps and remember you are always in charge.

Be well.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Im sorry that your going thru this. The first thought that came to my mind is that the tarots/pendulum etc might have accelerated this. ok i might get laughed on about this. Ive seen this kind of behaviour, but not to the extreme u've stated. My suggestion do a 7 day fast and pray. By fasting I mean one meal and pray however long your conscious tells you. Hope you find your answers.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They get stronger from your fear....the more scared you are the more powerful it gets, and it will stay with you longer.

Simply ignore fear....its actually very easy to do. And they fade into nothingness once again.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silkybrown

Wow, you do realise that it is now 2011?

God forbade what? And I suppose he told you that to your face did he? Or did you hear it through Jesus?

Have you ever experienced a possession? Actually, I have. Until it happened, I ridiculed the very thought. I must say however, that the LAST place I considered turning to was the corrupt, criminal, christian church!!!

My possession lasted a mere 30 hours or so, after coming into very close contact with someone whom I had considered extremely mentally unstable but after the entity had 'crossed over' I realised that this person had in fact been 'possessed'. The person changed dramatically after I became 'infected' (so to speak) and although in my lifetime I have been priveliged enough to experience things that most only read about, on this occasion I was quite disturbed.

The entity left me after I had made it quite clear that it was TOTALLY unwelcome. No christian preachers, just a strong will and bad attitude toward the unwanted entity.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Next time you sense an evil presence or are feeling negative thoughts, pray to the Arch Angel Michael and ask God to allow him to protect you. Report back, It worked well for my grandmother during her spiritual warfare.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Starhill,

Please first off follow what linkshot says, and randomguess is right as well. Fear is powerful, but only if you don't put a handle on it. You will come to see what is illusion and what is real. You yourself are a powerful being, and if something chaotic can gain control over you, it will do so without a second thought. Chaos is not Darkness, it is not Light. It is anthema to both, and is causing no end of trouble. When feeling these things, hearing these words, getting the bad vibes stop everything in your mind and take a stand as you would some bully on the street: DEMAND that this trouble cease and desist without any further action. Now. No excuses. You have the power within you because the body you reside in is YOUR temple, no one elses, nothing elses. It won't be easy, it won't be overnight, but this didn't build up overnight, either. Do away with the scrying mumbo-jumbo for now, its only providing a doorway for this chaos to enter. Take a stand within your Self, child. Kick out the offending being, no matter how it grovels, begs, whines or bribes you. You can do this, and let us all know your progress. Send me updates if you like, I will do what I can to help.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenOne

CitizenOne, my psychiatrist did diagnose me as bipolar after the incident but I do not believe I have strong characteristics of this and I personally do not use the term to describe myself. My mood has been swinging back and forth lately but I am not manic.

I do like your checklist. I would like everyone to know that the company I keep are close friends of mine that I have known for a very long time. They are very loving toward me and while they are not equipped to help me with some of my problems I am always happy around them.

My home environment feels stifling because I have lived in the house pretty much all of my life, and my moving out and speed of school completion has been affected by my depression. I am a bit smothered by my family at times but they are also very loving and supportive. I have a family that is willing to do a lot to help me.

The media I consume is mostly cheerful/mentally stimulating/artistic/spiritually enlightening. I now very rarely indulge in a scary movie or story but nothing having to do with extremely dark issues like senseless violence or demons. It's hard for me to completely rid my life of all negative media since before the hospital I scared myself all the time for entertainment, this is something I am working on getting rid of completely.

I try very hard to keep myself distracted often with things that do not make me afraid or are triggers of the unwanted thoughts I described in my first post.

Thank you for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Everything went crazy after I did the dowsing, chart, and tarot cards, yes. I would say after my experience that is is very possible to open up a gateway to something you don't understand doing this sort of thing without experience. I was foolish in hindsight for even trying what I did. I appreciate the support!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

That is helpful. I usually call out to Jesus for protection, I have found this very effective in calming myself when I am afraid or feeling overwhelmed. What would you say the difference is in calling Archangel Michael rather than Jesus?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I had a very similar experience. My ET persona was a "Biblical" "Soul". I shaved my head (Buddhism), got Baptized, got a puppy, started to plant a garden, sold my stuff, tore my truck apart, and then my parents said enough and sent me to the hospital. I began to believe in "Nibiru", "Aliens", and that"Jesus" lives this day.

It went on for a few weeks. I am now pretty much back to normal; a new normal though.

I was hospitalized for a week in a psyche ward.

I still have the same beliefs but I am not in a trance "bi-polar" state. The doctors diagnosed me with unconfirmed "bi-polar" which I told them I had before I went into the hospital and I refuse to take any meds for it.

We are Changing.

We are becoming True. Embrace your new Self. It is not Evil. It is Pure.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Additionally; I do believe you are being trageted byEvil spirits; after God calls you, Satan has an equally strong call.

You must find God's path and follow him devotedly. Whether you believe or not, following the Goodness in life; Ten Commandments, will keep the Evil from "possessing" you. I hope you can get through this difficult time.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think part of what you are suffering from is rather normal. You are human, you feel inadequate as one because there is so much to life and the universe we don't know about. Ours is an imperfect world full of a lot of cruelty, indifference and selfishness, that in a way makes us look bad by extension.

You like many people would like more, to be more, to try to make sense of it all.

So you rebelled from the notion that you are human which is perfectly understandable and decided you were once upon a time from another planet, another race.

Who knows maybe you are, that's not important, what's important is accepting that you are human, and that it's ok to not be perfect not a sin.

Failure to master our own emotions and differentiate between our wants and needs is what conspires to compound our imperfections, but emotional mastery is hard.

So rather than take responsibility for having to do that some people very much would like to believe that the sometimes rash and hasty decisions and choices they make as a result of not having mastered their own emotions are the work of some evil or malicious spirit.

This is not to say that there are not other entities in our dimension, just that they have no power to influence you that you don't give them, and give them through your own ability to master your own emotions and focus on what you want.

The long and short of it is you both entered into and created an 'alternative reality' that isn't conducive to your family, and friends lifestyles.

Now you want to live in their world and are simply having a hard time adjusting to that.

Forgive yourself for what ever mistakes you feel you have made, it's all part of a learning process. Consider much of what you have done might have been just to gain attention, and if so, learn to focus on ways to gain attention that don't leave you feeling remorseful or ashamed because others you care about and respect prefer you be a different person on a different path.

Take responsibility for yourself, and accept that you did what you did because you wanted to do it, as a means to empower yourself now to further believe you can do what ever it is that's appropriate for you to do in your world to be the person you really want to be.

The only one and thing stopping you from doing that is you.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silkybrown

Thank you for the best wishes. I identify and agree with much of what you have written here.

"Have all of the things you've done (tarot, seeing psychics, being heavily medicated) been beneificial or detrimental to you?"

No they have not.

I will not be taking medication again, nor will I be doing tarot. I have no intention of repeating anything that led me down this path. But that being said I am not ready to fight this battle on my own. I have tried what you have described, many times, but the weight has not been lifted from me. However I intend to continue to seek God out, for the rest of my life if need be. I do put my faith in Jesus but I also believe there are gifted people out there who may be able to help me as I progress in the right direction. I do believe people are gifted with the ability to discern spirits and energy and not all of them are scammers and liars, and I have heard many stories of people's lives improving dramatically with their help. I think God gave them those gifts for a reason. I also need to know whether or not I am imagining that there is a negative energy to begin with.

I also plan to attend a church more often and I have already talked to a pastor. I do appreciate your help and I find truth in your words like you said. I will strive for the ultimate goal of being capable of protecting myself. A huge part of me wants to 100% believe in Christ and accept him fully but I will be honest, I don't think I am there right now.

edit on 14-3-2011 by starhill because: Adding content.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I felt worse and have had more intrusive thoughts on medication than being off of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Yellow Teapot

Stay on guard, be vigilant. Don't assume that you have the willpower to match one of these entities. You may feel that you have gotten rid of it by sheer will, but don't let down your guard. They are cunning.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Jesus is our only intercessor. Not Michael, or any angel. Only God commands the angels and they listen only to him.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starhill
I will not be taking medication again, nor will I be doing tarot. I have no intention of repeating anything that led me down this path. But that being said I am not ready to fight this battle on my own. I have tried what you have described, many times, but the weight has not been lifted from me. However I intend to continue to seek God out, for the rest of my life if need be. I do put my faith in Jesus but I also believe there are gifted people out there who may be able to help me as I progress in the right direction. I do believe people are gifted with the ability to discern spirits and energy and not all of them are scammers and liars, and I have heard many stories of people's lives improving dramatically with their help. I think God gave them those gifts for a reason. I also need to know whether or not I am imagining that there is a negative energy to begin with.

First off I'm not Christian nor of any other religion. I believe my abilities (which we all have) are something I've chosen to develop while other people do not make that choice so those abilities stay dormant. But I don't believe such abilities are a gift, I believe there is a soul (which is created by other souls) which manifests something that incarnates here on Earth and developes itself over a long period of time because of the stimuli of this world until it becomes very complex (human). Sort of like the things that exist here are copied or imprinted by the soul which creates a mind which in turn becomes self aware and creates a persona in order to experience it's own existence.

If I were to believe the powers I have over myself are not learned by myself but given by some external source means it can also be taken away by some external source, simply because I believe that and that is what would make it go away and I would believe I would become weaker.

In my own soul or existence there should be no higher or stronger power than my own, if I believe otherwise that would bring great confusion. Sort of having built a house myself, living there and suddenly this person steps in and claims the house as his own but I may live there as long as I agree to be his slave or pet. If you have never thought of it like this and such a person who claims your house is very convincing it can be very hard and trying to resist such entities.

I also plan to attend a church more often and I have already talked to a pastor. I do appreciate your help and I find truth in your words like you said. I will strive for the ultimate goal of being capable of protecting myself. A huge part of me wants to 100% believe in Christ and accept him fully but I will be honest, I don't think I am there right now.

edit on 14-3-2011 by starhill because: Adding content.

Quick victories are seldom lasting. Just as things changed overnight they can change quickly again swinging from good to bad easily. Sort of like the story of the 3 little piggies and the bad wolf, 2 of them built a house fast but with weak materials, while the other spend more time and put more effort into building something that lasts. Most people in society build weak houses (because most people want to "live"; or make money, party etc.) but in return they don't have to deal with supernatural things that could blow their house down.

Also while in spirit you might already be convinced of something but it takes time for the physical brain to follow and create all these new connections. Maybe it takes a 1000 'smaller' victories over yourself before you are there, if you can have 1 a day that should be good enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join