It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Psyop: Cordoba Initiative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is a little dated now, The fervor seems to have died down for the time being. But we all remember how insane it got there for a while. Well, this came up in another thread, so I figured I would share, in a thread of it's own...

“I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.” ~Adolf Hitler

Wise words, from an evil man. How easily the masses are manipulated through emotion, that they will ignore all reason, not only allowing their most cherished values to be pushed aside, but demanding that they be swept away, so as to assuage their own anger and sadness. No case in recent history exemplifies that more than the fervor over the Islamic cultural center in downtown Manhattan. In a frenzy the people chant, “No mosque at Ground Zero!” Well folks, there are no plans for a mosque at Ground Zero. There are plans for a cultural center two blocks away from Ground Zero. Would there be such outrage if there were plans to build a Young Men's Christian Association (Y.M.C.A.) two blocks away from the site where a Christian fundamentalist blew up a Federal building, in Oklahoma City? Certainly not. But in this case, Americans are suddenly not only willing to allow, but are demanding that the government step in and trample the most very basic values of what it means to be an American in the first place. Have we made such great strides against racism and bigotry in this country, only to revert back to a “no n@ggers in this neighborhood” mentality?

Full expose at link:

msmreview.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the stars and flags guys. I guess it's not much of a conversation starter now though. The controversy seems to have passed for the most part. But if anyone has any supporting info on CIA ties to this project, that would be great.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
True enough, but they wouldn't allow protesters at the 2004 Republican convention in NYC either.
Fact is, the 1st amendment (and 2nd) mean zilch in NYC and have for some time.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The Constitution means what they tell you it means. Been that way for a long time now, sadly.

top topics

join