It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Zhirinovsky calls on Japanese to move to Russia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
if you add in using commercial aircraft.

A Boeing 757 can carry app 250 passengers.
let's say half of the populace exits by ship and half exits
by plane. This leaves 63.5 Million to exit by plane.
If 100 planes flew out of Japan daily with 250 passengers
each, that is only 25,000 a day.

63.5 Million divided by 25,000 = 2,540 days
2,540 days divided by 365 in a yr = 6.95 yrs
Almost 7 years to complete if half left
by plane and half by boat using 1000 ships
and 100 commercial jets.

Estimated costs of mass exodus:
2.5 Million per day for both planes and ships.
7 yrs times 365 days a yr. = 2,555 days
2,555 times 2.5 Million
u ready for this ???

$6.38 Trillion to evacuate Japan
approximate figure without knowing the unknowns
and this only includes transportation, not
food or housing.

add in food for 127Million
$20 a day cost per person
$2.54 Trillion a day
$2.54Trillion times 2,555 days (7yrs) =
$6.48 ZILLION

total cost of food and transportation for this project.
$6.5 Zillion over 7 yrs

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It was a noble gesture by Vladimir Zhirinovsky to make that offer, and may Russia consider it seriously, as things makes a turn for the worse in Japan.

Ships can hold thousands at any time, and Japan has several hundreds of tankers, not to mention the world.

The rich will take care of themselves, but very otten, it is the middle classes and the poor whom are left behind. Thus, to the ships they must go when the call for evacuation comes to save our fellow human brothers and sisters lives.

And if Russia allows, with its vast landholdings, they could easily accomodate a minor japan, paying for the land's rental while the Japanese island stabalises, and then return home one day.

If not, then that obligation will have to borne by the rest of the world. The Japs are one of us too - fellow humans, and we certainly CANNOT look the other way and let a people die! Today is the Japs, very soon, it will be other people as well. It could be UK sunk to the bottom of the sea, or part of USA destroyed, or Germany torn asunder at the geological seams, etc, etc.

If we cannot learn to share, to improvise, to innovate, to achieve our common aspirations for our evolution, then only doom awaits us all.....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If they agree it will be the begining of a war. Because everyone wants the knowledge of Japaneese people. They have more brains that anyone and are willing to give them a home in exchange for what?.... knowledge.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No unattended ICBM's are currently in Chokutka because they were sold quite a bit ago. The details, I don't know. The only location with unattended missiles at the moment in Archangelskaya Oblast for secret reasons. I was stationed in Eastern Russia for much of my time with the ground forces doing my mandatory service. And since I was studying nuclear engineer, I was privileged to view many of the fascinating systems for Russia.... so I can confirm without a doubt, there is really no unattended ICBM or nuclear weapons to this current day, except where stated.

And I can also guarantee you, that Russia has no problems with nuclear technology. So what? They signed a treaty with the USA? They saw the effects of Cternobyl? Don't let it fool yous into thinking they aren't working on something quite new at the current time.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by zorgon
Anyone have any idea the logistics needed to transport 127,076,183 people, set up housing, provide food water and shelter?

500 Passengers

edit on 3/15/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

What if you use a cargo or cruise ship lets say that can transport 5000 people?

Regardless the numbers to sustain all of them are staggering.
edit on 15-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The Japanese people are nearing extinction, they've been having a depopulation crisis over the recent years and this quake will only have made things worse. Its why they're so vested in robotics. They need a work force and with more women being career minded they aren't having babies.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by potatorampage
The Japanese people are nearing extinction, they've been having a depopulation crisis over the recent years and this quake will only have made things worse. Its why they're so vested in robotics. They need a work force and with more women being career minded they aren't having babies.

So are the russians as they have less and failed marriages with alcoholism as the culprit. The male population is low that they are facing the same issue as Japan. Thats why the Japanese and Russians should get together and same themselves

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join