It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Zhirinovsky calls on Japanese to move to Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by HarHar
It would certainly grow there military force, and Just like one of the guys before me posted, A probable sharing of technology.

well I don't think America could allow that
being as that technology that Japan would
share would be US Weapon Technology.
I don't think the US would approve of
that technology falling into the hands
of Russia.

so japanese tech cannot fall to russian hands because they are bad, and the US is Good??
, please stop that BS.
what authority has US to "allow" russia or anyone else something????
edit on 14/3/11 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i think this is good of the russians, offering a place to stay for the japanese.. what has the japanese got to say to this? i agree though with the unstability of the earth at the moment it is not wise for them to stay incase anything happens..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

OMG, was just looking at your info.
You just joined 7 days ago and have
almost 700 posts. That's an avg of
about 100 a day. That is one hardcore
ATS'er right there

I'd be lucky to get 100 posts in
a month, lol

welcome to ATS

What do you expect a unemployed individual to do? Watch Oprah all day?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It would certainly grow there military force, and Just like one of the guys before me posted, A probable sharing of technology.

of Russia.

wow such a bold and rediculous statement, what ever russia's plans might be it is nice for them to offer the japanese some shelter away from the dangerous country..

but serioulsy, america could now allow it? jus WHO THE FLYING FECK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? they dont govern the whole world they just stick their noses in every damn thing. share US weapon tech?? who the hell cares about that why do we need weapons in the first place, for what? bloody american world domination???

that is so damn naive, lives are at stake and all you can think about it improving stupid US weapons. if anything i think america is the biggest threat taken over by madmen
edit on 14-3-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy

of Russia.

wow such a bold and rediculous statement, what ever russia's plans might be it is nice for them to offer the japanese some shelter away from the dangerous country..

but serioulsy, america could now allow it? jus WHO THE FLYING FECK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? they dont govern the whole world they just stick their noses in every damn thing. share US weapon tech?? who the hell cares about that why do we need weapons in the first place, for what? bloody american world domination???

that is so damn naive, lives are at stake and all you can think about it improving stupid US weapons. if anything i think america is the biggest threat taken over by madmen
edit on 14-3-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

Wow...amazing hatred shows up against the US just based on someone's speculation or comments. Relax folks. No matter whatever we bark or predict, the Governments will do what they feel is right. I'm sure if the US is concerned about anything classified that it provided to Japan, then it will ensure it is either destroyed or moved off to another base before the Japanese decide to migrate to Russia. Generally any country that receives the US military equipment is not the same as what the US uses. There are variations to a great extent. Besides the way the global economy is currently, any country with the money can purchase the US technology on the blackmarket or buy a senator from the US
Moreoever the russians have about the same calibre technology when it comes to weaponry. The Avionics, Software, Metallurgy, Frequencies etc etc is the wealth of information that most countries are interested to obtain covertly or through purchase. I'm sure the Japanese government knows about the consequences if they decide to trade/sell the information to Russia in return for a mass migration of their citizens to Russia
However I highly doubt that such massive migration will occur. The japanese have their self respect and honor that we have witnessed its power in history.

edit on 14-3-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i do apologuise for my outburst of rage, i didnt mean to offend any american based on my personal opinion. sorry!
but i will speak on an topic of an appropriate thread.
it just seems i can see if this was on the news something related to america will pop up ''america are un nervy with the whole operation etc etc...''

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

i do apologuise for my outburst of rage, i didnt mean to offend any american based on my personal opinion. sorry!
it just seems i can see if this was on the news something related to america will pop up ''america are un nervy with the whole operation etc etc...''
MSM Propoganda my friend
Welcome to the world of Media and Mass Hypnotism. Keep hitting or repeating on someone's head and it will sink in. Good old marketing tactic but it also works for driving a point through. Eventually the mass begin to think what the messenger wants them to think. Thats why one should be skeptical and do not buy into everything they read or see on the internet or television.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

MSM Propoganda my friend
Welcome to the world of Media and Mass Hypnotism. Keep hitting or repeating on someone's head and it will sink in. Good old marketing tactic but it also works for driving a point through. Eventually the mass begin to think what the messenger wants them to think. Thats why one should be skeptical and do not buy into everything they read or see on the internet or television.

its such a shame how obvious things are but yet theres people who are 'hypnotised' to beleiveing everything on the news, i dont say i believe everything on the web, it see this as an outside source of info or the other side, eventually the truth will surface its just a matter of time. but the question is, will the people be ready..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I honestly think its just a matter of everyone trying to help any way they can...

Dozens of residents on Russia's Pacific coast have volunteered to house some of the thousands of Japanese made homeless by a powerful earthquake and tsunami on Friday, a local NGO said.

en.rian.ru...

^^ This.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression the Russia & Japan have always been *close*. Insofar as Russia being the first to rush to aid Japan after Hiroshima / Nagasaki?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I saw something about this on the news this morning. Zhirinovsky did not say "the Japanese nation is under the threat of extinction in the near future." Bad translation, and out of context. In his speech, he said something to the extent of "Japan could very well be doomed if faced by a similar, but worse situation" Then he went on to talk about helping evacuate people away from the threatened nuclear zone. He then talked about Chernobyl, and how it "hits his heart"..... You cannot translate it word for word, but that's the jist.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by astralpanda
I hope they do, not to sound heartless or anything but the US is already overpopulated.

Sorry, but I don't think you even know what 'overpopulated' means.
Try coming here to the UK.
Lol..

peace
J

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

OMG, was just looking at your info.
You just joined 7 days ago and have
almost 700 posts. That's an avg of
about 100 a day. That is one hardcore
ATS'er right there

I'd be lucky to get 100 posts in
a month, lol

welcome to ATS

Boondock saint I think you just found the olympic athlete of ATS! Geez man I spend at least 3 hrs a day on ATS and I don't have that many post and I've been here longer. Either he is an encyclopedia or has a lot of opinions and spare time.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
That poop slips down the holes in the floor and into the interconnecting accessways, and then down into the fractured bedrock and then into the water table....
down, down...
who knows where it will come up...
in the fish off shore
in the tap water
the veggies...

GE built a lot of this deconstruction and also many of the ones on fault lines in the US.

Russia gets the japanese
highest average IQ hard working, honest...
(no luting)
the US gets La RAZA

heh heh
outgunned again
edit on 14-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As of March 2009, Japan's population is 127,076,183

Anyone have any idea the logistics needed to transport 127,076,183 people, set up housing, provide food water and shelter?

Sure a transition could be made for the future, but it would take years to relocate. And this Tsunami they had 7 minutes

Think about it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
I doubt if the US had a great catastrophe happen, that anyone in the world besides maybe the UK would offer assistance.

The vibe I got while first reading the OP was pretty much what the majority of everyone here is saying. It's a power grab.

I'd really like to retract this comment. I don't know what I was thinking then. It was very wrong. Not just morally, but just wrong in general. Just negative energy. I apologize and I truly hope these people can pull through. I'll give them as much energy as I can.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

what a few days ,and a a few nuclear meltdowns will make you think............

Personally, it would go a long way,if taking them in,meant sovereignty on the Islands he gives to them. They should be given at NO CHARGE,NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
what a few days ,and a a few nuclear meltdowns will make you think............

If you watch the Chernobyl documentary you will see that Chernobyl scared the hell out of them... enough to consider never dropping a nuke on anyone. It lead to the collapse of the Soviet Union and the end of the cold war because of the sheer horror of that accident

Russia has a lot of empty land, a lot on their east coast that has been literally abandoned like this portable ICBM facility in Chukotka Autonomous Okrug. They just walked away and the missiles are still in the silos

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

no apology necessary brother

u didn't offend me. Yes, I am an American
but somehow those in charge and I don't
think alike most of the time. Doesn't
stop me from predicting how they're
gonna think or react though which is
the point I was making, not that I
agreed with their analogies

but still, let's move on.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I doubt if the US had a great catastrophe happen, that anyone in the world besides maybe the UK would offer assistance.
The vibe I got while first reading the OP was pretty much what the majority of everyone here is saying. It's a power grab.

I'd really like to retract this comment. I don't know what I was thinking then. It was very wrong. Not just morally, but just wrong in general. Just negative energy. I apologize and I truly hope these people can pull through. I'll give them as much energy as I can.

no apology necessary bro

let's move on

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Anyone have any idea the logistics needed to transport 127,076,183 people, set up housing, provide food water and shelter?

ok dangit, u caused me to get my calculator out
for this.

127Million using 1,000 ships each carrying
500 Passengers would take 4,887 days
to evacuate. 4,887 divided by 365 days in a yr
gives an exodus taking 13.3 yrs to complete.

Given that number will decrease dramatically
by folks not taken off the island first will suffer
radiation sickness and die. Fatality rate at about
7% or more each yr leaves almost 9 Million
dead each yr waiting for a transport. Worst case
scenario of course.

If some people do decide to stay and face the music,
it greatly increases the exodus time of those
wanting to leave. I suspect not all Japanese will
want to leave their homeland and would rather die
there.

Given the number of exiles is reduced by 1/3
then we're still looking at an exodus taking
almost 10 yrs to complete using 1,000 transport
ships.

just a fast workable theory or hypothesis.

and that is just addressing the transport issue alone
and only by boat or ship.

edit on 3/15/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join