Russia's Zhirinovsky calls on Japanese to move to Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by mugger

The politician said he was serious since "the Japanese nation is under the threat of extinction in the near future."

I find that quote highly interesting. How near is the extinction of the Japanese island? What does he know that isn't be told to the citizenry?

that was one of my points
in the OP. And I wished I knew
the answer.

Outside of True American's proposal, I've upped the anti and have proposed the following concept:

Japan: Today's Version of a YelowStone Class Mass Extinction Erruption?

Are these Harmonic Tremors Japan is experiencing?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

As has been stated before, "extinction" may well just be a mis-translation of the concept they were trying to convey.

Yet still, look at the situation there.
Aftershocks of 5-7 constantly pelting them,
The threat of another 8-9+ striking.
If it does then there is the threat of it sparking another massive tsunami.
Three reactors on the verge of full meltdown if not already underway.
Massive amounts of radiation leaking and growing, spreading over the ocean and contaminating the area.
The possibility of a southerly wind that could carry that radiation over the entire country iradiating the entire land mass rendering it completely uninhabitable.
Then there us the flooding, the ruined infrastructure, the out of control fires.
There is a real possibility that Japan could be lost for good.

Don't think this affects you? Then don't look at your car, your computer, your Tv, dvd player, your phone, your video game machine, your radio, your appliances, the ATM, the registers at stores,...
And so on and so forth. Japan still has a large manufacturing base that services the world and many products we use.

As I have said before, whether we admit or not, we are a fully global society now. What affects one country affects all of the world. Gone are the days of insular isolationist nations.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Do any of you know what the LDPR actually is? The Liberal Democratic Party of Russia and its leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky are not the type of people who would happily open their arms for humanitarian reasons, trust me on that. The party is Nationalist, Pan-Slavist, Corporatist, and Imperialist, the chances of them willingly opening up their territory for the influx of over 100,000,000 Japanese without having a sinister plot to it is insane to even consider.

Zhirinovsky has openly called for the immediate deportation of all Chinese from far-eastern Russia. And the guy even threatened Nuclear War with Japan!

I seriously doubt there is any humanitarianism in what he is advocating. Actually I have to say this guy is pretty insane, he is always saying something completely ridiculous from praising Hitler and nuking Japan to siding with the terrorists against the West, particularly America.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarHar
There really could be multiple reasons and hidden agendas. Russia would most likely gain alot from Japan moving in. The amount in taxes being paid, housing and goods bought and all that jazz im sure would Benifit Russia.

It would certainly grow there military force, and Just like one of the guys before me posted, A probable sharing of technology.

The list of possiblitys could go on but ither way it would be a win win for Russia and Japan I suppose.

pls tell me your cat is cgid...

and you didnt really paint it yellow...

oh and i think this russian guy knows something he aint tellin

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

lol its photoshopped to look like pikachu from pokemon

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarHar
lol its photoshopped to look like pikachu from pokemon

speaking of pokemon,
I heard it's creator was killed
in the Japan Tsunami.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
he is a politician..

cant be human or kind..

he wants attention..and he got it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
pokemon creator not dead?reply to post by boondock-saint

naw Im pretty sure that is a false statement, last I heard he has been dead for a few years now... There was another thread about it somewhere on ATS

pokemon creator not dead?

pikachu
edit on 14-3-2011 by HarHar because: wrong link

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
he is a politician..

cant be human or kind..

he wants attention..and he got it

He certainly will have his attention thats forsure... I am sure there would be more than just wanting attention though.

I personally think it is for some sort of millitary reason.
edit on 14-3-2011 by HarHar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I doubt if the US had a great catastrophe happen, that anyone in the world besides maybe the UK would offer assistance.

The vibe I got while first reading the OP was pretty much what the majority of everyone here is saying. It's a power grab.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I say pffffft to the Japanese moving to Russia.
My personal opinion is they should all move to the US.
We can give them like north or south Dakota.
I bet the Japanese and native Americans will get along great.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Had to post…. Zhirinovsky is a CLOWN…. Anything that comes out of his mouth is big BS…. I am Russian and do follow their politics…. He is nothing but laughingstock… do not take him seriously… Man has balls of a bull and brains of the mouse…

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Zhirinovsky is the Jerry Springer of Russia's politics. I am not kidding, and I am not exaggerating one bit.

With apologies to Jerry Springer.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

also, another note to add.
Japan has US Weapon technology.
And just what would happen to that
technology if the Japanese were to join
Russian Military Forces?

They would just add it to their own supply of US Weapons technology. China has it too, along with several other countries. You can thank our traitors in government for that.

I think Russia does have knowledge of SOMETHING going on that may impact the Japanese islands.

During research for a thread AboveTopSecret thread- March Mega Quake Warning Issued For United States I discovered that Russia has been studying ways to predict earthquakes using various methods, some research studies were undertaken with the support and collaboration of the Japanese, after the big Kobe earthquake in the 1980s. The Russians are internationally comparable to any other scientists in the world. They may be very far ahead of other countries when it comes to earthquake science and prediction methods.

Aside from possibly just trying to be nice, maybe Russia is also offering to give the Japanese succor because, traditionally, Japan and China have some bad history in the past. Russia may see adding a potential large population as a hedge against aggression from China.

Japan has been more open to the world than China since WWII and more is known about Japanese society than China's. China has been a closed and secretive society that has just recently been more open to outside scrutiny. I read that Chinese are very racist against other cultures. Some of the practices the Chinese exhibit seem very cruel compared to what Japan and the West would do, such as skinning animals alive for their fur.

Russia and China share borders. The Chinese are undergoing very severe environmental problems. This includes extreme drought, and desertification because of it, extreme water pollution, extreme environmental pollution that has caused the birth defect rate to skyrocket.

In spite of the one child policy and forced birth control by abortion, the population is still increasing drastically. A lot of Chinese parents have used sonogram technology to see what sex the baby is, and have aborted girls at such a high rate that there is a whole generation of young men that will not be able to get married and have a family unless they look outside China, therefore, they join the military.

What might these women-less, military men do if they were to invade their closest neighbor, Russia?

Russians already know what happens when out of control hordes bent on destruction decide to do their thing.

They still remember the Russian revolution.

This is all just my opinion and speculation, of course. Time will tell the story.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

while I agree that Japan is in a mess right now,
I however find it very odd that Zhirinovsky claimed
that Japan is under threat of extinction in the near
future. Does he know something we do not?

Japan is a country of hard-working geniuses situated on a major subduction zone.

The Earth undergoes major extinction events like a clockwork and we are due for one. In such times, you don't wanna be in unstable places. Thus, no conspiracy here, just common sense.
edit on 14-3-2011 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you look at past history you can see that Japan will likely not survive. Why take the words of scientists as truth or even look up to them when you yourself can do the work, the calculations, the same ones the scientists do to see the upcoming results. Japan will be going under and Russia is just offering her hand to the Japanese so that before the time comes, they will not be ruined. Helping people these days has become the new hate fad.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Russia's gonna have a full house if this dude keeps it up

who's next?

Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan
lmao
Naaaaaah...even they'll reject them too

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Don't think this affects you? Then don't look at your car, your computer, your Tv, dvd player, your phone, your video game machine, your radio, your appliances, the ATM, the registers at stores,...
And so on and so forth. Japan still has a large manufacturing base that services the world and many products we use.

Really? I thought China services the world now
Besides even if they are not, they can copy anything you give it to them. Hell if you publicize it, they'll steal the blue prints and mass produce it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think it also might be a taunting remark to Japan whose politicians criticized Russian PM or President visiting one of the islands close to Russia and Japan last year and making a remark that its part of russia.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That is true,i think they are trying to make them selves stronger,so they have an upper hand,think about it the U.S is in dept with them you figure Russia might gain something from it

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join