It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Zhirinovsky calls on Japanese to move to Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hell he should take Glenn beck while he's at it lol

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
Correct me if Im wrong but I believe this is would fullfill a part of Nostradamas End Times predictions...

do you have a link to that prediction ???
2nd

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
No sorry its in my brain, I imagine you could find it fast and post a link, I have not tried to do that yet so would fail Im sure...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There really could be multiple reasons and hidden agendas. Russia would most likely gain alot from Japan moving in. The amount in taxes being paid, housing and goods bought and all that jazz im sure would Benifit Russia.

It would certainly grow there military force, and Just like one of the guys before me posted, A probable sharing of technology.

The list of possiblitys could go on but ither way it would be a win win for Russia and Japan I suppose.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I don't foresee the Japanese leaving,
but if they were to leave the island
do you realize how big of a rescue
operation that would be? I mean
even bigger than the Normandy invasion
in WW2. And that was roughly 250,000.
Tokyo's population alone in 2008 was 12.8
Million. That would wind up being probably
the world's largest mass migration in
history.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarHar
It would certainly grow there military force, and Just like one of the guys before me posted, A probable sharing of technology.

well I don't think America could allow that
being as that technology that Japan would
share would be US Weapon Technology.
I don't think the US would approve of
that technology falling into the hands
of Russia.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It's funny because Russia is probably just as radiated as Japan is going to be, if not more radiated.

Anyways, this was a poor attempt to absorb the Japanese people into the Russian Federation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
It's funny because Russia is probably just as radiated as Japan is going to be, if not more radiated.
Anyways, this was a poor attempt to absorb the Japanese people into the Russian Federation.

I wonder why this offer did not come
from Putin himself? Why did it come
from the LDPR Party Chair?
Is Putin onboard with this offer
or not???

In America, this would be like
Ron Paul inviting Japan to migrate.
It didn't come from the top.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Would open up a bad can of worms. But it still would be worth a shot for Russia to gain these things. The Solviet Union and Japan have both had there bouts with USA. I'm not really very fimilliar in this subject matter but I really dont see what would stop them?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I honestly think its just a matter of everyone trying to help any way they can...

Dozens of residents on Russia's Pacific coast have volunteered to house some of the thousands of Japanese made homeless by a powerful earthquake and tsunami on Friday, a local NGO said.

en.rian.ru...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Interesting... check out this Thread

TrueAmerican, is showing some alarming data... regarding the "future" of Japan...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Something is awry.

thank you for noticing.
It's almost as if he is wanting
all these migrating Japanese
to become Russian citizens
and contribute to the GDP
of Russia. Will they have
a choice of returning to Japan
if they leave during this emergency??

Several people in the other threads have said we should offer them some vacant land in some States... I don't see the difference. Russia has a lot of vacant land. If those nuke plants get worse than they already are, they may have to leave Japan.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Does it occur to you it was merely a gesture? Japanese are not going to easily just leave the country... at least not until it because a necessity.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Seriously, not every shadow has a monster in it.
What is happening in Japan could well end up the greatest disaster the world has ever seen.
If all three Fukushima reactors go into full meltdown and the radiation leakage continues and grows, particularly if the wind starts blowing towards the south, the country could well become uninhabitable for a very long time.
If this happens, and it is a possibility considering they just lost all control if the #3 reactor which will surely go into meltdown, then any who stay will most assuredly die.
It doesn't take an Illuminati conspiracy to see the possibilities and end results thereof. Despite whether we admit it or not, we ARE a global society now. If you can't see the smallest amount of human compassion in his statement then I feel sorry for your life embroiled in so much fear.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Actually, immigration, if properly handled is good for any economy.

What the US had with Mexico, was a drain because it was a kind of a quasi immigration - with masses being illegal and most of the funds going back to Mexico.

A large educated motivated population - one who plans to stay would be great.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord

I wonder why this offer did not come
from Putin himself? Why did it come
from the LDPR Party Chair?
Is Putin onboard with this offer
or not???

well, this guy used to be hugely POPular when i was a booger nose back in middle school in a Post Soviet Shythole. he would cling to some sort of relevance by saying outrageous shyt. outside that i don't think anyone took him seriously. would any prez be onboard with these guys here? i doubt it.
he certainly wasn't as outspoken or or thousandth part concerned about any real issues as Ron Paul appears to be. he was more of a shock jock and clown of sorts.
edit on 14-3-2011 by delicatessen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Does it occur to you it was merely a gesture? Japanese are not going to easily just leave the country... at least not until it because a necessity.

waiting till it becomes a necessity
maybe a lil too late IMO.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
If you can't see the smallest amount of human compassion in his statement then I feel sorry for your life embroiled in so much fear.

maybe it was just the way it
was worded or translated that
suspicions arose.

don't they have any better
translators than this ???

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Regardless of how it was translated, there is a contingency of people here who will refuse to look at anything with nothing less than suspicion of a conspiracy. If England offered the Japanese citizenry free temporary housing for the duration of the disaster, those people would cry conspiracy and call then internment camps. As far as they're concerned, every single human being is a controlling, manipulative fear-monger with ulterior motives. It's a sad way to live.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Extinction in the near future.... what was that? I PTB (powers that be) slip of the tongue? Will be very interesting if this comes true.... this very article could be used to expose the elite's controlling of information / media.

Poor Japanese, Your home destroyed .... but hey... move to siberia and work for us. Says Russia. Its cool you dont have to say thank you. LOL ummmm Japan techno-society transition to siberian laborers?
edit on (3/14/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join