It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Jews run Hollywood and the media? Let a Jew tell you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

I also work in "the industry" and yes there are a lot of Jews in places of artistic and economic control.

And to all those that are bothered by this fact. Pony up some money, hire some producers, crew etc. and create a Christian hollywood in Texas; put your own aesthetic cultural spin on entertainment and STFU.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The thing is, it seems that I really like Jewish entertainment.

Infact, I just discovered that all these people are Jewish:

Larry David, Cohen brothers, Spielberg, Ben Stiller, Harrison ford, William Shatner, Rober Downey Junior, Sam Raimi, Fritz Lang, Sam Mendes, Oliver Stone, Roman Polanski, Stanley Kubrick, Sacha Baron Cohen and Jerry Seinfeld.

Not only that, but the manager of The Beatles, Brian Epstein and the creators of Spinal Tap.

So, it's not all bad, is it?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Yes subby we are goyim, just animals. There to be used and abused by gods chosen race. Hitler called people untermensch or sub humans. Not much different in my mind from what the jewish folk call us. And to be honest they learned the lesson well from the nazis, when you consider the treatment of the palistinians. Its like a get out of jail card, just shout anti semic and every one forgets the real criminels. Somalian pirates get shot but israeli pirates get a pay out from the USA. Of course they will release some movi telling us some kind of bs. like the holohoax, to excuse their actions. Controlled media.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The "Jewish Elite" for lack of a better term, run the world. I say Jewish elite, because they will eat their own (lesser, dispensable jews) if need be.
I just learned that the Colonel Ghaddafi is Jewish. Imagine that. Even the "Muslims" that are in power are sometimes Jewish.
Boy, don't they have it all figured out.
Check this out...
www.bollyn.com...

Crazy world. You wake up, "they" notice, and then they plot to kill you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
I just learned that the Colonel Ghaddafi is Jewish. Imagine that. Even the "Muslims" that are in power are sometimes Jewish.

Indeed i have recently found that out too.

I have heard from someone that the Saudi Royals have some sort of jewish/zionist lineage.

Not surprising!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by Stewie

Indeed i have recently found that out too.

I have heard from someone that the Saudi Royals have some sort of jewish/zionist lineage.

Not surprising!

here's 2 links about the Saudis:

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

thephora.net...

Saudi Arabia: Jewish Bloodline, Jewish State 21 January 2009

“The research of Mohammad Sakher led to an order for his death by the Saudi Regime for the following findings: The Saudi family, who, despite claims otherwise, were descended from Jewish merchants from Iraq. Sakhir found that the Jewish Ancestor of the Saudi family was called Mordakhai Bin Ibrihim Bin Moshe but changed his name to Markhan Bin Ibrahim Musa.
King FAISAL AL-SAUD declared to the WASHINGTON POST on Sept. 17, 1969:

“WE, THE SAUDI FAMILY, are cousins of the Jews: we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslim Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (Arabia) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.”

makes you wonder WHO ELSE in the "Arab" world is of "Jewish" ancestry !!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
YES they do.
And it didn't take a Jew to tell me.
Sorry I worked that one out for myself, as did millions of others.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for the links.

I slap my head everytime i think i have reached the end of the rabbit hole, this S*** just seems to get deeper and deeper.
edit on 16-3-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Funny you should mention that as I've noticed it too. I can't count how often our cultural station in Sydney shows doco upon doco of the Holocaust and the Nazis. Not the same one but different versions. There is one on at least once a month and has been for YEARS.

In general......
I'm often offended when Hollywood constantly uses Christianity and Christian iconary in horror and slasher flicks.
I've often said why is it that it's never a Mosque or Synogogue that gets blown up or a Rabbi or Imam who is often tempted by evil and often loses???
This thread has answered that question that's often plagued me when watching these types of movies.

edit on 16-3-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Your eyes are now open my Aussie friend.
You will never watch another hollywood movie ever again without you noticing it even more so than now.

edit on 16-3-2011 by meathed because: they made me change it, You know who, we were just talking about them. be careful

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

So, am I right in thinking that the perceived problem with Jewish people running Hollywood is that movies produced there promote a false version of historical events that attempts to mislead the world in to believing more innocent Jewish people have been murdered than any other ethnic or religious group as a result of co-ordinated genocide?

You'll have to put the evidence in front of yourself and decide for yourself.

And a secondary agenda which is to promote the idea that all non-Jewish people are inferior?

As with above, you can most likely make up your own mind about that.

Thirdly, if discrimination is upheld by ANY group, the more influential the more apt, in power to maintain their own "..." (in this instance religion is irrelevant as it is an idea based on superiority complexes - it doesn't matter what ideas the group hold) in the highest places, then it's simply horrible, no? (this is the bigger issue, as it is situated not in a specific religion but in a herd mentality)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
On 'Entourage', about a week ago, was an episode which showed the famous relation of rahm capone, Ari, in action, treating his gay aide like a beast of burden. I was numbed by the display, which, had a goyim boss attempted, would have landed him in jail, penniless. It just keeps getting better and better as I learn the way of the jew, through this series. Ari even shoots up the personnel of a competing firm using a paint ball machine gun. Don't try this, goyim. The trouble is, they don't run hollywood. They run everything.

This isn't Breakfast Club, Mister Gold. This is my life.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Funny you should mention that as I've noticed it too. I can't count how often our cultural station in Sydney shows doco upon doco of the Holocaust and the Nazis. Not the same one but different versions. There is one on at least once a month and has been for YEARS.

In general......
I'm often offended when Hollywood constantly uses Christianity and Christian iconary in horror and slasher flicks.
I've often said why is it that it's never a Mosque or Synogogue that gets blown up or a Rabbi or Imam who is often tempted by evil and often loses???
This thread has answered that question that's often plagued me when watching these types of movies.

After I made my post here, I thought about how other religions are portrayed in the media and how often that happens. I realized that Catholicism is pretty common in movies when it comes to horror or comic-book flicks. It usually involves demons, exorcisms, alcoholism, or pedophilia. Weddings in most movies (if not Jewish) are the traditional Christian kind, although you can't really tell what form of Christianity that might be. Then again these type of weddings are also performed by people who don't have religious beliefs, so I guess it can't really be labeled outright unless the movie makes a mention of the bride and groom's religious beliefs.

While I'm still of the opinion that there is a disproportionately large mention of Judaism in the media (mostly portrayed in a positive way), I guess that they do make an attempt to include the mention of other religions as well (namely Catholics and Christians). I suppose they would have to, otherwise everyone would be onto them. Muslims are mostly portrayed as terrorists and bad people that can't be trusted. During the Cold War Era the Russians were often portrayed as the enemy, so I guess it depends on what kind of conflict we're experiencing at the moment.

I think my beef is mostly with all the holocaust talk and the non-mention of other horrors in the world. I remember when I used to watch the History Channel, and I couldn't turn it on without having to see something about WW II. and the Nazis. I'm pretty sure that human history contains an abundance of other exciting stories, so why not try to discuss them once in a while? There's enough material out there to fill years of television-viewing without going straight for the Nazis and the holocaust. No tragedy should be ignored, and no tragedy should overshadow all the others.

Now that you're watching more closely, it's going to be very hard to ignore it when it happens. I hate that.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I personally think the Jews do run Hollywood, but frankly I don't give a damn who runs it! What does concern me however, is who controls the media, and that I believe is also Jews. To listen to the evening news for example, one is led to believe the Arab world is a creation of Satan, and the Jews who are shooting kids and wiping out families are only doing the work of their God. While I'm here, I might as well ask... Who controls the government of the good ol' U.S.A.?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
On 'Entourage', about a week ago, was an episode which showed the famous relation of rahm capone, Ari, in action, treating his gay aide like a beast of burden. I was numbed by the display, which, had a goyim boss attempted, would have landed him in jail, penniless. It just keeps getting better and better as I learn the way of the jew, through this series. Ari even shoots up the personnel of a competing firm using a paint ball machine gun. Don't try this, goyim. The trouble is, they don't run hollywood. They run everything.

This isn't Breakfast Club, Mister Gold. This is my life.

Entourage is an dramatized version of reality, like all TV and film
To be honest, people in hollywood of all flavors engage in amazingly bad behavior, not JUST jewish people. The issue here is what they do with the power they have, and, I found that it's misused and abused. absolute power corrupts absolutely.. and the hypocrisy of calling anyone who points out this power an anti-semite just stokes the flames of anger and resentment. sorry, they bring a fair amount of this on themselves. arrogance, hubris, choose your word, it's all there.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Sorry if responding to my post got you into some kind of trouble.
It's hard to know what you can say and what you can't when it comes to certain "issues".

But I hear what your saying loud and clear.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by meathed

Sorry if responding to my post got you into some kind of trouble.
It's hard to know what you can say and what you can't when it comes to certain "issues".

But I hear what your saying loud and clear.

If your referring to my edit message, that's just my sick Aussie sense of humour.
So no trouble , and if i got in trouble for having my say and speaking the truth about the Jew's and how they run the American/Jewish government, most banks of America including the Privately owned federal bank, plus most of Hollywood and the MSM, well it is the truth, and i wouldn't care if i did get cencored for speaking it, and nore should you either, as that's why we joined up here on ATS is to have our say whether others agree or not.

Stuff'em

edit on 17-3-2011 by meathed because: they made me change it, You know who, we were just talking about them. be careful

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
To suggest that Jews run Hollywood or the media or the US government or the central banking schemes of the World is "hateful and antisemitic", truth be damned.

edit on 10-4-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What gets me is how many people are so afraid to admit the truth . When they themselves have never hidden the fact themselves and even flaunt it. Im not Jewish but between Mel Brooks, Adam Sandler, and the three stooges they keep my simple mind amused.Heres another Jew to tell ya.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
just go to 3:12 of the sandler vid he says it himself Lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join