It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Jews run Hollywood and the media? Let a Jew tell you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by twitchy

Has anybody else seen that video or know the one I'm talking about?

Yes, might still be floating around youtube. Here's a link to the information presented in the video I saw, can't say for sure it's the same though.

www.rense.com...

Facsinating read, too bad no ties explored into Kennedys associations with Hollywood organized union criminality which does tie in.
If you ever wondered why all the publicity as well as legal system deference for Westboro "baptist" Church, you should have no more questions why they are bulletproof in legal and political spheres.
Tribal affiliations are maintained for tribal results.
edit on 14-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: i want to rule the world

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't understand how this topic has been allowed to spiral so far off base.

An issue was brought up for discussion about Jewish people in the entertainment industry and look what the discussion has turned into: the mocking of their heritage, practices, mannerisms, etc.

What does any of that have to do with the topic here? Does every discussion involving Jewish people have to be turned into a "let's all share what we don't like about Jews and their religion" discussion?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nihilus

Were Hollywood suddenly taken over by Sarah Palins would you still be as uninterested how a cultural monopoly occured or why?
I wonder if baptists run the israeli film and media industry? If not, why not?
Humans are tribal and as such place their ultimate allegiance in what they percieve is their own kind. That's just the way it is

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus
I don't understand how this topic has been allowed to spiral so far off base.

An issue was brought up for discussion about Jewish people in the entertainment industry and look what the discussion has turned into: the mocking of their heritage, practices, mannerisms, etc.

What does any of that have to do with the topic here? Does every discussion involving Jewish people have to be turned into a "let's all share what we don't like about Jews and their religion" discussion?

- Most people like to complain, and they're going to complain about the things they want to complain about.
- This thread came up, and some people want to complain about Jewish people.
- Profit
(South Park cliché, for anyone who's unaware)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find the correlation of the elite and their religion interesting. People generalize way too much though. Not all Jewish people are the same. Not all non-Jewish people are the same.

Incorrect generalization is dangerous and works against the betterment of the world. (i.e. prejudice/racism)

Although, not recognizing the seemingly intentional destabilization of the world is probably worse, but everyone must understand not to blame whole peoples indiscriminately. We must discriminate individuals and not adhere generalizations to races, creeds, nor sexual preferences (although in this situation it hardly applies, but I'm sure there are some people that want to blame the homosexual population for the dollar crashing for whatever reason that makes themselves feel better).
edit on 14-3-2011 by drkylefletcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish)

'

This made me LOL hard. Thanks for the jokes

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
How about they control about 95% of all and any kind of media outlets in the U.S.....No wonder the U.S. is so messed up....

When Bill Cooper was alive we tried to buy 1 outlet away from them, The Gwennett Times, I believe, but for some reason that I have forgotten, we never got it....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
How about they control about 95% of all and any kind of media outlets in the U.S.....No wonder the U.S. is so messed up....

When Bill Cooper was alive we tried to buy 1 outlet away from them, The Gwennett Times, I believe, but for some reason that I have forgotten, we never got it....

and then some!

The International Jewish Empire has its tentacles in nearly every nation on Earth. It controls the Global Media. It controls the Global Financial domain. It controls the world's most lethal military forces. It controls national political parties, both left and right, using the hegelian dialectic to manipulate BOTH the status quo and the opposition, so as to neutralize any real threat to its existence. It controls banks, stock markets, insurance, transportation, telecommunications and entertainment industries, military and intelligence agencies and institutions, law firms and publishing houses, biotech and pharmaceutical companies, global mining, agricultural and petroleum/energy interests etc etc. In a nutshell, the International Jewish Elite control nearly every single facet of commercial society, exercising its power and dominion over the lives of literally billions of people throughout the world.

In the USA, one need not look any further than the Clinton and Bush Administrations, to see that Jews occupy (and have occupied), nearly every single strategic governmental position necessary in order to ensure that the interests of the international jewish elite are properly served.

The international jewish power structure remains a small minority though, which means they must rule, fight and exercise their authority by way of proxy, which indeed they do. This is their achilles heel, their greatest vulnerability and liability in world affairs. With a few million jews as underling servants to a handful of ultra-rich jewish individuals and families- who control not billions, but TRILLIONS of dollars, euros, yen etc, in a world of 6.5 billion people, its not hard to imagine that tremendous leverage mechanisms must be employed in order to control the masses.

One of the most important mechanisms they harness concerns the media and the flow of information, which they themselves manipulate to brainwash and propagandize the masses with on a daily basis.

from this: ijem.20m.com...

the genetics and the religion are two different things.

ethnicity can be isolated with DNA, religion is always by self-proclomation.

many ethnic groups have historically followed the same religion.

"Idiocy and imbecility are found comparatively more often among Jews than among non- Jews... The Mongolian type of idiocy is also very frequently observed among Jews... Among the Jews the proportion of insane has been observed to be very large... Jews are more liable to acute psychoses of early age than are non-Jews." (The Jewish Encyclopaedia, Vol. VI (1904), pp. 556, 603-04) "The Jews are more subject to diseases of the nervous system than the other races and peoples among which they dwell. Hysteria and neurasthenia appear to be most frequent. Some physicians of large experience among the Jews have even gone so far as to state that most of them are neurasthenic and hysterical." (The Jewish Encyclopaedia, Vol. IX (1905), p. 225)

www.thenewsturmer.com...

I wonder if these famous Hollywood actors would have been any less famous if they used their real names??

Issur Danielovitch (Kirk Douglas)

Bernard Schwartz (Tony Curtis)

Arthur Leonard Rosenberg (Tony Randall)

David Daniel Kaminsky (Danny Kaye)

Paul Newman (Paul Newman) his real name sounded "Christian"!

many others have changed their names.

click on some famous actors here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
NOW what would Jesus do???????ups!!!!he was a jew?????.........SORRY IF I SOUND disrespectful but im not from the middle east i cannot comprehend christians,muslims,and any other manmade religion comming from that area .And yes thank from bringing years and years of entertainment to generations of people tru the years.We have seen human misery,sex,drugs,crimes,murders,assaults,rapes,etc etc,,well in general the entertainment industry is just entertaniment rigth?????,

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
its ok you have nothing to worry about the country is still ran by nazi's and nazi propoganda you can go to sleep at night still sucking your thumb and holding your swastika blanky.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'll pipe in with the fact that I feel like I see far too many movies about WW II., the holocaust, Hitler, Nazis, Jews getting discriminated against, etc. etc. etc. While I have empathy for the horror they had to face (I had family in Europe who fought and died in WWII.), I also have empathy for a lot of groups who had to face similar horrors throughout the 20th and 21st century. I think there could be many great dramatic movies made about these people, but those movies are not getting made. It's been a long time (for example) since I've seen any good movies about the Native Americans and the trail of tears (or any number of extermination attempts they've had to go through). I can turn on the TV right now, and I would bet my life on it that as I flip through the channels I could easily hear a topic on Jews, or a brief mention of the Jewish faith, or Hitler, or Nazis. Sometimes it's a brief mentioned. Maybe the funny Jewish friend, or the lovable Jewish main character, or the Jewish friend's wedding, etc. Why do I need to know what religion this person is? If I have to know what religion that character is, why do I not know the religion of the other characters? Why is that not mentioned?

Sometimes I'm shocked at the amount of shows and movies that mention (either briefly or at length) Judaism in one form or another. I mentioned this to my significant other who never noticed this before. He laughed at me jokingly, but he stopped laughing when as we watched Family Guy, unexpectedly it happened to be an episode about Judaism. One night we went to see "Shutter Island". I was excited to see this movie since it seemed like it was going to be a nice brain-teaser. As we sit there, a scene comes up where it's revealed to the main character that one of the psychiatrists is German, and might have been a member of the Nazi party. They show scenes of the main character in World War II. walking around the concentration camps and then executing some Nazi soldiers out of disgust. I thought for a moment I could get away from Nazis and the holocaust, but there they were.... again.

Maybe I notice it more now that I'm aware of it. I'm not out LOOKING for it, it just happens to be there more often than it would seem likely to happen by chance. It's beyond chance,... this is inserted intentionally into as much media as possible. By whom and why? I don't really know.

I'm not giving a lot of examples simply because I can't keep track of them all, but I feel that Judaism and Nazis get far too much play on TV. It seems disproportionate. It sometimes feels like it is being crammed down my throat, and I'm constantly being asked to have empathy for the Jewish people. I already have empathy for what happened to them. I don't need to be reminded all day long, every day, 365 days a year. I feel like I'm being drowned in it, and I just want some variety. I'd like to see other groups of people getting some attention as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The problem with talking about this is all the actual antisemites run onto threads like this and obfuscate the core issue. I'm a working actor in hollywood. I remember this article when it first came out, and I believe there's a similar one written by ben stein. it's true. COMPLETELY true. You can do damn near anything in hollywood, if you make the bosses money, and still work. If(and I know this first hand, because I've voiced support for palestinians) if, you are accused of antisemitism, which, in america, means ANY criticism of israel, or ANY support of palestinians, because that in of itself is a criticism of israel, the jewish people in this town will try to destroy you.

It's not some internet bull#. they are serious. I posted elsewhere about a situation I had, where I posted articles on my FB page that were supportive of palestinians. a jewish actor on my friends list(we shared an agent) took extreme exception, and called me an angry hateful bigot, even though there was no such thing in any post or any link I posted. I still have the e-mails he sent via FB..man... anyway, 3 months after this exchange, the (mostly jewish) agency that had represented me for 8 years dropped me as a client. it was not a coincidence.

Just sayin'..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
this wild theory is saying that Jewish European DNA is the culprit!

read the whole article:

downwithjugears.blogspot.com...

According to Bradley, the Neanderthal heritage of modern-day Jewish people explains much about their ongoing problems with not only the native people of Palestine but with other people on the planet. He writes:

“This unfortunate combination of high aggression combined with a tendency toward emotional instability and hysteria when they feel nervous or threatened . . . which is all the time when they are not? in absolute control. And they are arrogant, but uneasy, even then. An ethnic symptom of this emotional instability is the Jewish tendency toward hypochondria. Even they cannot (yet) control death. This unfortunate combination of high aggression combined with a tendency toward hysteria and emotional instability has proved to be a dangerous and tragic situation over the course of Western history. Their aggression encourages continual Jewish attempts to control societies, while the emotional instability makes it difficult for most Jews to distinguish reasonably between justified social criticism by their non-Jewish neighbors and attacks.”

“Insensitive even to objective concerns about inordinate Jewish influence in societies, and reacting with hysterical aggression to any such supposed “attack” on their behavior and pleas from non-Jews to limit it, Jews have always provoked violence against themselves. And then they, with much emotional satisfaction, feel victimized and attribute the situation to innate “anti-Semitism” among their neighbors.”

?????

anybody else have info about this?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Normally I'd stay away from anti-semetic propoganda like this, but sadly it was posted on my Facebook page.
Well, now I'm here. So, let me get this straight, Hollywood is run by Jewish people?
Okay. What's wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby
Normally I'd stay away from anti-semetic propoganda like this, but sadly it was posted on my Facebook page.
Well, now I'm here. So, let me get this straight, Hollywood is run by Jewish people?

I would think NOTHING is "wrong" with that.

the success rate is high and a lot of jobs are created ....

You just have to know how to play the game ....

same as any game with any group that involves money!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Thanks for making the point. the writer of the article quoted is jewish, he acknowledges that jewish people run the town, and you call it "anti-semitic propaganda"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think the Rothschild’s had so much money at one point they decided to give it to their friends with the instructions to buyout every bank, studio, newspaper, tv station, and government then report back to them, so they could have total control. Their friends just happened to be Jewish because that is who they could trust. They indirectly own everything and you.

How do you think they got Israel? The Rothschild’s bought it. They had mega-influence in all parts of the U.K. and U.S.

BTW, this is why Hitler started killing Jews. They had all the prominent jobs in Germany. Now that was completely wrong and every Jewish person I’ve ever met has been great and kind, but why are they only hiring their own kind at the top jobs?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Thanks for making the point. the writer of the article quoted is jewish, he acknowledges that jewish people run the town, and you call it "anti-semitic propaganda"

I was referring to this thread not the article. Smartass

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Don't you all see this post is completely racist!! If we can't get those jews, we'll get them blacks, then we'll get the gays cause they got AIDS, then we'll get those weirdo muslims, and them Mexicans for coming over our borders!!, then we'll get them gays again now cause they are ruining marriage, oh we're losing that too? Well then # let's get them jews!!

Here's the real truth: It does NOT matter what color or creed a person is...It is their morale and character. The people that run our governments are evil, plain and simple...WAKE UP! Racism is STUPID, we are ALLLL smarter than to use racism in 2011...

We must demand that whoever runs any country be a moral good person..pay no mind to what they look like, only what they do!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I think the Rothschild’s had so much money at one point they decided to give it to their friends with the instructions to buyout every bank, studio, newspaper, tv station, and government then report back to them, so they could have total control. Their friends just happened to be Jewish because that is who they could trust. They indirectly own everything and you.

How do you think they got Israel? The Rothschild’s bought it. They had mega-influence in all parts of the U.K. and U.S.

BTW, this is why Hitler started killing Jews. They had all the prominent jobs in Germany. Now that was completely wrong and every Jewish person I’ve ever met has been great and kind, but why are they only hiring their own kind at the top jobs?

you got it partially right ... except they didn't GIVE ...

they LOANED ...

waronyou.com...

www.iamthewitness.com...

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagentwomyn

Nobody said any of those things but you.

If you can't stand it, don't post.

We are trying to have a civilized discussion here about the facts. There is nothing wrong with trying to find out who is pulling your strings to make you move.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join