It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 15 people have been admitted to hospital due to radiation exposure (russain news)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

At least 15 people have been admitted to hospital due to radiation exposure (russain news)

en.rian.ru

At least 15 people have been admitted into local hospitals due to radiation exposure.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is all according to a russian news website. On my local radio news, they had an independent journalist from japan (a local) who stated flat out the thought the government was covering something up about the nuclear situation, and radiation exposure.

Because their media is controlled, I really feel like what we are being told is not quite the real story.

en.rian.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've been feeling the same way about this whole situation. There is no way that two explosions in two different reactors at the same site is no cause for alarm. The Japanese government just needs to tell the truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Stratfor reported that number as high as possibly 90 yesterday....

Meanwhile 90 people were reported as possibly exposed to radiation, including 30 refugees from the area and 60 people on staff at Futaba hospital.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Meanwhile 90 people were reported as possibly exposed to radiation, including 30 refugees from the area and 60 people on staff at Futaba hospital.

Wow. 90.

"This just in:~ All is well folks, everything is under control"
Now back to your regularly scheduled, all important sports and reality television"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyzoid

I'm with you. Two explosions, problems cooling the reactors, and radiation leakage...and yet all of the "officials" claim that it is nothing to worry about and to be assured. I think as time progresses we will find out if they are blowing hot air in our orifices or if there really is no problems. My vote is on the former.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Wow. 90.

"This just in:~ All is well folks, everything is under control"
Now back to your regularly scheduled, all important sports and reality television"

Didn't the PM say this was the worst situation since WWII?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It is an unpopular position, but the early signs for radiation poisoning are the same as food poisoning, which would be very understandable in a flood zone.

I am very skeptical of these nuclear scares. I think they are more evidence of government scaremongering; trying to capitalize on an already traumatized population.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Now the Navy is moving their ships away from this charbroil festival of cancer

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

If I was a psychopath who had a couple trillion dollars and wasn't much into sharing, I could see scaring away the unwashed masses from my club houses with horror stories of radiation. Who'd have the guts to call your bluff? We all rely on the authorities' experts when it comes to radio activity, and we've been given plenty of reason not to trust the authorities, but no one questions the experts when it comes to radiation, making it a perfect cover for fraud.

Radiation sickness has the same symptoms as food poisoning, and since the governments of all nations love to use fear to control the masses, what better tool for fear is there than radiation? I don't buy it.

new topics

top topics

join