It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Has Been Pummeled Time to Win

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

I would help them individually, but i think you are missing the point.

Do you live in the US? Would you prefer to take jobs away from americans?

I offer my time to charities all weekend long. How about you?
edit on 14-3-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
I personally gave $1,000 to japan, so dont say I am insensitive.

How much of that will you make back in your tax return?

Say, why don't you come here (Christchurch New Zealand) and make some money off our misfortune too?

I would rather be financially poor than gain riches from exploiting people.
I am rich in other ways.
edit on 14-3-2011 by aorAki because: emoticon

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I knew I should not have posted a monetary number.

The point of the OP, far be it from you to judge me, was to determine business to be relocated to the US. Thanks for the personal attack but apparently you have nothing to contribute.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Japan needs all the help they can get at the moment.
They DON'T need vultures circling and licking their lips.

It's uncouth, at the very least.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I don't intend to generalize to heavily.. but it's exactly people like the OP and intentions like his that gave US the bad reputation it has over here in Europe. (Yeah, where we have free medical)

****ing greedy bastard, I'd rather let go of some jobs in favour for the japanese if it would help them get back on their feet any faster.

I bet the OP is a banker.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
In the Market I am sure that is the way the Jackals work.Look at all that would be loss If we gave into the Wolves inclination to bite a throat.I say Nurture we are already spread way to thin. America was once upon a time about Freedom. Help these people perhaps they will enjoy our help and in trade Help us. They have many things we do not but honey Is our best bet right now.When Russia went down spread so thin we stepped away. Noble surely but do not believe they are waiting for the chance to give us the same. To many assets oversea's only opens the borders. Help the poor souls and they will later help us.It may not be russia but there are plenty big egos outs there wanting a bite of us.Works smarter not harder.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Lets hope the new madrid fault goes and we will all be quids in huh?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Japan has had earthquakes and tsunami's probably since time began, this has made them a strong resilient race of people. They will overcome this very sad, shocking disaster.

Rather than rob them of their livelyhood, our governments should help them rebuild their infrastructure, which in its own way will fetch in the $$££'s

To even consider stealling their business, is no different to robbing from someone who has had the misfortune to fall over in the street and knocked themselves unconscious.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Some of the utterly dispicable and downright ugly remarks on here make me ashamed to be human! Instead of pondering on how we can further wreck the lives of the Japanese people by stealing their infrastructure and jobs, we should be debating on how we, as caring humans, can offer help to those people.
Some of you on here have no shame. You would pick pocket the dead given half a chance. YOu should hang your heads in shame...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Might be a better idea, as a human being, to think how we can better spend our energy and money REBUILDING Japan, helping their children cope, thrive and prosper.

It isn't until we truly see ourselves as part of a larger machine called LIFE in the COSMOS that we will truly thrive and be happy.

I do see your point, and I'm POSITIVE the elite are doing just this, I'm sure they've managed to profit from the %6 drop in Japanese stocks, but that's because they are evil and inhuman.

Lets come together and make a better world, not think how we can profit from the misfortune of other human beings.

This thread goes on the "valid idea but better to have not posted" pile.

Don't worry my friend, we've all done it!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Oh and just to add, we'll see how happy you are at this if their reactors melt down, and the entire West Coast is irradiated with material from Japan.

You'll soon get your jobs soon enough, just something to think about.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Just what the world needs, more substandard products at ridiculously inflated prices. The reason Japan has prospered is because they know a thing or two about design, engineering and most importantly quality standards. The reason the US has gone down the pan is because they wouldn't know quality if it smacked them around the face. All that would happen is you'd invest billions in manufacturing infrastructure then get your asses handed to you by China leaving you with just as few jobs and a whole lot more debt.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Disgusting.

Where would you get the money from anyway to build this infrastructure? You would have to stop starting wars everywhere you go - GASP!!!

That's quite apart from the fact that only a monster would even suggest it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I honestly believe that your post was in bad taste.But then again, how do you know that this wasnt planned by the U.S. to capitalize for the benefit of our economy?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pattonisit

"I feel like I have been unfairly attacked on this thread"

slyingfaucers has been pummelled... time to break out the kleenex

i hope to hell no japanese people see what you've posted here

go ahead - DO IT... & be sure to keep us posted

Slyingfaucers has been pummelled, Time to win!

seriously though SF you are a sick excuse for a human being. grow a soul.

-B.M

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What the hell is wrong with you? country just get devastated and you're thinking of ways to exploit the death and disaster? You sir, are sick.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow..

Looks like someone is looking for a little attention today *cough*slayingfaucers*cough*

Remember folks.. you can feed the trolls or ignore the trolls.

Personally I prefer them sauted with olive oil and garlic.. but thats just me

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Japan is hardly finished op. Sure some of their factories will be shut down for a while; mainly due to the power rationing, but they will resume their mfg dominance pdq.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is a prime example of what is wrong in the world today. This kind of insensitivity and greed will be our downfall. I want our country to prosper too....but not because of other people's misery. It's unfortunate that some people can't lose the "us against them" attitude and work together for a better world. People have died horrible deaths....people have lost EVERYTHING........children have died. When you say "Japan has been pummeled", you are speaking of a PLACE.....these are PEOPLE. To think of how to make money because of this tragic event is reprehensible.
edit on 14-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sounds like OP's counting their chickens before they've hatched!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join