It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Alex Jones really just lose his sanity over carbon taxes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I used to listen to Alex Jones quite a bit. I really liked him during the financial crisis and his coverage on goldman sachs. But there have been times well really for the past 3 years Alex Jones has been going on and on about a carbon tax as if it is somehow more unique and different than other taxes. Aren't there other more effective things he could use to fear monger about? I don't know about you but if I were a liberal listening to his program and heard him speak I would probably wind up supporting the global elite if they just wanted a carbon tax. I liked it better when Alex Jones was always talking about 911 truth or the other random stuff he knows. Now he seems to be just obsessing over this and I do not think it is healthy. Maybe there were other things that have made him lose his sanity in the past few years but I think this and climategate was one of the things that pushed him over the edge.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Frankidealist35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well shame on Alex for talking about things beyond your current interest level. All the lives he's changed for the better mean nothing I guess, maybe he should just hang it up and join you and your adventure to nowhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I dont mind him talking about it but that became the only thing he was obsessing about. I mean a tax is just another tax. I dont like taxes but why the sensationalism? He is doing the same thing the msm does. I dont agree with carbon tax and I think is a scam but I have hears more intelligent reasons to be against it than from Aj.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I paid attention to Jones for a short while but soon found him to be basically a one note samba. I'm not sure if anyone can really cope with not only conspiracy everyday let alone attempt to be the voice of liberation day in and day out without going bonkers. I also used to listen to Beck and at first found him perceptive and refreshing. That didn't last long. Look at him now. Stark and raving.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Alex Jones focuses on the NWO. The Carbon Tax is a part of a UN initiative to globally tax the entire world. Why on earth would he not be upset about this?

If you listen to AJ that much, you should know very well that that is the answer to your question.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Alex Jones is the kindergarten teacher for the newly awakened, if you stay in kindergarten, you will get bored eventually. Move on beyond Alex, or stay stuck with his on air limitations he's bound by.
Without Alex, there would be no 'organized' kindergarten for the fluoride heads just waking up now. His aggression and passion is necessary for what he intends to accomplish... in spiritual awakening kindergarten.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
and the other problem about this so called carbon tax is it is all based on global warming, its been a plan since that maurice or murray strong guy which to me looks like a wolf in sheeps clothes like they say, watch jesse ventura conspiracy theory- the episode on global warming.. global warming is a total crock of #, thousands of scientists believe that it isnt co2 build up because of man.. but because the sun itself is getting hotter, mars, saturn and other planets supposeably the ice is melting off them too. when there was a big research study on global warming there was scientists that said there was no way that humans caused it. its also been proven that the earth is not heating up anymore.. so in other words the whole scandal is a huge money grab from what they are saying, anyways watch it for yourself if u havnt.. because its all about the money hungry tycoons that want power

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You can't lose what's not there.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
and i forgot to mention too that ya sometimes he might sound like a broken record because he continues on withthe same thing.. but he sticks to what is important to him and what he believes is a problem, and the longer he continues on with what he knows and believes the more people will learn and the more he will too.. and you also got to give the guy credit because he has dug down deep with tooth and nail finding out many facts and wild things that 99% of us would not. He has found connections and people that none of us could of ever found ourselves.. because of the simple fact that he has let his presense known to the world. and the more he does this the more people will reach out to him to uncover some of the worlds screwed up problems. I can only imagine the bull# he has went thru to get to where he is now.. the guys got balls! these are the people we need.. frontmen, someone that has a great power of speech and a great way of getting things out in the open where lots of people would be intimidated to even attempt to cover the things he does. publicly and mainstream that is... can you imagine if he had a new conspiracy every day.. who would believe him then, prob no one, and he would just be known as some crazy bastard, he found his place in the conspiracy world and i dont think he should change a thing he does. props alex
edit on 14-3-2011 by bandit21 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join