It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello,
As you can tell by this being in the introduction forum I'm new here. I've been following the ATS boards for a while and really thought I was only going to lurk and read but I wanted to tell someone I hope they stayed safe based on their post so I just I just jumped right in. I'm a fulltime student, working on my BA in digital media with a double major in interactive design and game development. I have an AS in graphic technology animation emphasis...so you can see I'm not the best at all the science talk that goes on here. I am on the Deans list generally keeping my grades between 3.5-3.8 though so maybe I have a chance at being able to comprehend everything. I'm finishing up a break from fulltime jobs so I get to go job hunting again...not the best in this time and economy right? I'm married to my loving husband who I keep trying to get to come to this site because he's just as interested in many of the posts topics like I am. No kids just furry children, we live in Vegas and I can't wait to move somewhere else. I grew up on the East Coast and miss everything about it especially the quality of the water. Vegas tap water tends to give me headaches even though we filter it. I tend to freak out easily (anxiety & stuff) but try not to spread the panic. I love to read fantasy book like Robert Jordan's wheel of time series but I am guilty of liking books meant for younger groups (yes I read all the Harry Potter books and the Twilight series and my husband makes fun of me often for it so I won't be offended if you want to laugh at me for it to). I have a pretty open mind when it comes to theories and speculation but I do like to learn about things before I come to a complete opinion on a subject I love researching and reading about a good conspiracy but I only do so every once in a while because I can start to panic or get overemotional. For example I get freaked out at 2012 doomsday predictions but at the same time I really hope it turns out to be nothing or just an elevation in consciousness and learning. hmmm so that's me in a nutshell, I'm not sure what else to say but hi!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
welcome from one kitty to another

Well the 2012 discussions can be pretty worrying for sure, but really, what's the point in worrying about it! Either it happens or it doesn't.

Hope to see you around the forums!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS , and don't trust that kitty with the freaky eyes!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kittendaydreamer

Hello there...

welcome to hell..!!!~~

jk

double major in interactive design and game development. I have an AS in graphic technology animation emphasis

can i see what game you're working on?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I love that kitty in your avatar, mine is gray...I'll try and get a picture of him up later. Yeah the why worry if you can't do anything about it I understand but have to keep trying to get myself in that stage. I'd at least like to have a little bit of an emergency kit setup even if nothing happens maybe for a random need or to take when we go camping. One of my new years resolutions was to start yoga and to try meditating some only have got around to the yoga so far.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

As soon as I have something up sure, right now it's just a few hand drawings...my pc's harddrive crashed and I lost everything on it...in the middle of this quarter
I was not a happy student. Still have to get someone to hook it up to their computer to see if we can pull anything off it or figure out a way to hook it up to my laptop.

new topics

top topics

join