Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Timewave Zero and Japans earthquake

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Looking at timewave zero I found that there is a major dip on the date of this earthquake. It dips at an even lower point in the next day or two after the tsunami hit.
Now what is weird or maybe I don't understand the program that well is when I red shifted it (resonate back) it jumps to 1896.

I looked up some of the events that happened in 1896 and guess what?...
en.wikipedia.org...
In 1896 around the same date as this current earthquake there was an 7.2 scale earthquake, then tsunami killing at least 22,000 people.

You can find the online version of timewave zero software (java) here...
www.timewave2012.com...

Just curious what you guys think. Really bizarre coincidence?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't think its a coincidence, but rather a country that is directly on a fault line. With a geographic location like that and being an island nation, these things are bound to happen.

link   
I remember something major was supposed to happen last fall because of the incredible change in the Timewave thing and absolutely nothing happened. Goes to show how legitimate this crackpot program is. Terrence McKenna should have spent more time tripping on acid and less time working on this crap of a program

link   
reply to post by darklife

Well, Probably a coincidence and i also noticed since people started worrying about 2012 more natural disasters started happening, not trying to be off topic or anything but we had the haiti earthquake and there were earthquakes in yellowstone and now there are earthquakes in japan and possible meltdown there too. Weird.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Did you just say it dips even further a day or so? Can this event coroborates on March 15 "Pole shift" ? This is very unseteling. I hope to be far in the center of US when this all transpired. Good post. F&S

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i like the whole timewave concept and mathematical aspect, its quite fascinating, and theoretically it may make much sense.

the whole issue i have with it is people only seem to figure what the dips and bumps mean after some event took place

not saying the program itself is worthless, but 99% of the predictions and interpretations are

the timewave crowd is much like the boy who cried wolf

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Things like that are why people even give McKenna's software half a thought. I've spent hours on end lining up events with valleys and peaks. I've found that the initial event usually isn't at the very bottom or top, but rather right near the edge. It seems to me that a lot of the time the event that we perceive isn't as bad as what led to it or the aftermath. The valley you are seeing is probably the nuclear plants having troubles for the next couple days. When does the valley turn back up? Mark that time down on a piece of paper. They should get the reactors under control around that time, if I'm correct.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ive never seen this program before.
Thanks for this.

March 15 seems to be almost at the peak of the second to last "mountain".

Just for the hell of it i put in november 11th.
Coincidentally it is very low in elevation. (still using the mountain metaphor)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Things like that are why people even give McKenna's software half a thought. I've spent hours on end lining up events with valleys and peaks. I've found that the initial event usually isn't at the very bottom or top, but rather right near the edge. It seems to me that a lot of the time the event that we perceive isn't as bad as what led to it or the aftermath. The valley you are seeing is probably the nuclear plants having troubles for the next couple days. When does the valley turn back up? Mark that time down on a piece of paper. They should get the reactors under control around that time, if I'm correct.

or the reactors could have blown completely hitting rock bottom and the valley has only one way to go: up.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Well, I think your second link directs me to a second page. I thought, by your OP that I would be able to see the data from the project . . . not be redirected to another site!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

I figured you and others here could just go to that website and use the java program to look at the graphs yourself since that would be easier.
Since you ask here is a screenshot of what I am talking about. It only shows the current dip during the event shown by a white dot. You would have to "resonate back" using the software to see the last time novelty was at the same level which like my post says is 1896 when Japan was also hit by an almost equivalent quake/tsunami...

It would be much easier for you to just run the java program yourself and tinker with the variables, that is assuming you understand the idea behind how to use the software.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I click "run timewave" on the website and a .jnlp file downloads that windows can`t open. Can you help me?
I have always wanted to have access to Timewave Zero and never been able to get it working. I downloaded a version that supposedly ran on DOS but it wouldn`t work. Please can you explain how the site works as it doesn`t appear to give any instructions.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
I click "run timewave" on the website and a .jnlp file downloads that windows can`t open. Can you help me?
I have always wanted to have access to Timewave Zero and never been able to get it working. I downloaded a version that supposedly ran on DOS but it wouldn`t work. Please can you explain how the site works as it doesn`t appear to give any instructions.

You should have the newest version of Java installed firstly.
In firefox it will just ask you if you want to open the file and then you click yes.
In IE it may give you a stupid security warning which you will need to click "Run" on.
You can test to see if you have java installed and if it is running properly by clicking here...
www.java.com...
If that doesn't work it will give you step by step instructions on how to install the latest version. Once that's working then try my original link again.

top topics

join