It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Baba Vanga, Bulgarian prophet, right? Check this out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So I had been going over older prediction threads when I stumbled across Baba Vanga.

Baba Vanga is credited with foretelling many future events that have already happened. During the earlier years, it is said that her older brother, Vasil, had joined the army and was ready to go to war. Baba Vanga cried and begged him not to go as he would die at the age of 23. Despite the warning, her brother left and eventually surrendered to the Germans who tortured and later executed him. She is believed to have predicted the break-up of the Soviet Union, the Chernobyl disaster, the death of Princess Diana, Boris Yeltsin's electoral victory and the date of Stalin's death but I can't find the original prophecies to verify these. Over the years, she was visited by many political leaders, including Adolph Hitler. Always the one to turn away bad people after exposing their hidden secrets, Hitler was seen leaving Baba Vanga's house in a bad mood. Had she booted him with harsh words or just told him a future he didn't want to hear I haven't found.

So putting her predictions together, which include "2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014.

2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off.

2014: As another result of the chemicals and nuclear weapons during the war, most of the world population will have skin cancer and other skin diseases.

2016: Europe is nearly uninhabited.

2018: China will become the new superpower. The exploiters will become the exploited."

This sounds a LOT like what is going on now, especially with images like this:

She may be wrong, she may be right, she may have been crazy, or maybe she saw something we are living today. Either way, I think she needs a second read, even for information's sake. God (or whatever deity/energy being you believe in) help us all....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
No, she predicted WW3 starting last year and it has not started. I mean making predictions as wild as the ones about animals "merging" with humans (or something similar and completely bizarre that I care not to remember) would tell you she is not a legitimate "prophet."

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

What she described did not happen.

Something else did.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is what I think of the so called psychic

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sorry, but there was no regular war that started on November 2010. All the wars that happened on November 2010 have been an ongoing war. China is already a superpower now. She doesn't need to wait until 2018 to become a superpower.

Predictions are not set in stone. They can always be altered.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
if multiple reactors exploded would look like war wouldnt it. and the resulting radiation could appear as a weapon from the war ?
think how visons/ prophecys are like in a 3rd person view you just see key events happen. and baba probably doesnt understand anything about nuclear type stuff.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The problem with predictions, especially at this level of awareness, is that if things actually started going the way she predicted then the future would change real fast due to the fact everybody would already know whats going to happen.

"oh, the Muslims are supposed to wipe us out next month, lets go spend our retirement at the bar and sleep with every hooker we pass down the street"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Look on the web for chinas october surprise.....and the fact that the missle thing off the coast, and the sub popping up in US navy exercise....kinda sounds like the instigation from China in a way....Chinas Sent packages to several govts before oct and told them to open all of them on a certain date...had alot of rumoured energy devices etc...kinda an ultimatum for the Powers in charge currently....

THis may be all non sense also I admit...but if that is true it kinda fits into the prophecy...she doesn't say the war will be announced in Nov on TV....war could be underway now...and that could be what hit Japan, and why the US is sending 10+ Navy Ships...I would be interested to see the battle capabilities of these Navy Ships....I doubt they need an Air craft Carrier to help the survivors....

edit on 14-3-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Oh I feel bad for not mentioning...these predictions are possible outcomes...nothing is set in stone as others suggested IMO

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

My friend you have not heard about the genetic experiments that have BEEN going on regarding animals and humans, they are real and it is much worse than you possibly realize or want to!!Do not discard info as such because what is going on is very hard to stomach and realize. look into dulce nightmare hall experiments!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
None of that will come true. Cause according to a lot of people 2012 will wipe us out.
So yeah don't see it happening

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by condition9

ahh, yes.. I am familiar with Phil Schneider's crazy stories. I hope he was not telling the truth because that Nightmare hall stuff is truly scary.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

This is exactly what I was trying to explain.... So the missile off the coast was in November... no one would have said "Ok guys, we should tell the citizens that the war started" even though it might have... remember it was a supposed "mystery missile"?

Ok fast forward to 2011..... If she saw visions of people dying of radiation poisoning, maybe she assumed nuclear war, but it may have been the clouds that carried.....

If we all knew what they said behind closed doors, the doors wouldn't have to be closed.....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I was thinking....those 4 heads of state she's mentioning. Could that be the dictators falling rigth now in the middle east?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Just curious, what is a legitimate psychic exactly? How is this quantified?

Second line.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
im pretty sure these predictions came from a russian newspaper and there is no proof baba made any of them.
i am happy to be proven wrong but i am pretty sure there was nothing to link it to baba and that includes the 44th president prediction.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was thinking maybe she was seeing to concurrent events. The japanese crisis and the ME war.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
reply to post by Drala

Ok fast forward to 2011..... If she saw visions of people dying of radiation poisoning, maybe she assumed nuclear war, but it may have been the clouds that carried.....

In fact, I was thinking the same thing. I just forgot who predicted that. Radiation is usually higher than governments admit, they dont want to panic the populace.

new topics

top topics

join