It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Case Survival Scenario For UFO Landings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ok I just saw part of a show on the History Channel about a firefighters guide for what to do if a UFO lands or crashes. Supposedly this is kind of a what to do manual. Does anybody have any info on this. Do the police and military have such a manual.

Next I thought it would be a good idea to write a Worst Case Survival Scenario guide. Only for what to do in the event of an extra-terrestrial encounter. I'd like to hear a few suggestions for things to put in this guide. Once its done I might put it up as a blog and I will try to get it published.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sounds interesting....or are you referring to the security manual instead....?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The show talked about how to intialy react to a UFO crash or landing. I believe first on the list was contact the military. I'm pretty sure there was some list of protocols that NORAD was given if they spot a UFO on early warning detection systems. Pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing the security manual if anybody has a copy.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Go to majesticdocuments.com and you can download it....
(pdf format if I recall)...so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download) if you don't have it....

Let me know if you can recall the show name...

Check this out...NORAD protocol...

Stephens: When something untoward enters into the tracking field of NORAD/Fence, it then begins a series of tracking logarithms to track speed, location, altitude, departure angle, mass, heat, and inherent velocity. From there it runs a test for itself to confirm that whatever it is is not something we have in space. From there a management program kicks in called, 'Intruder Assessment.' If a series of democratic protocols weighs out then the next step is to start a serious of visual confirmations with our own air assets. Stealth 117A and or SR-71 are dispatched to attempt intercept. From there the 'Fence' protocols go through a series of 'what is' formats until the intruding element is either confirmed to be something from us or an unknown. Unknowns are called a 'Gray.'

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think the document you are referring to is FEMA�s Firefighter�s Guide ( The UFO Chapter ). I consider it proof that this government knows more than they let-on.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ahh...that's it, I remember that now...good find.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The only guide referring to UFO�s is found in the 1992 FEMA guide. They have since removed that chapter from subsequent publishing�s.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dang I forgot what the show was called. The FEMA guide is a pretty interesting read. But nice find. Thats the guide I saw. Its definitaly proof the goverment knows more than there letting on to. But anyhow any suggestions for an emergancy survival guide anybody?

[edit on 7/20/2004 by cyberdude78]

top topics

join