It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Cambodian Brid flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Deadly Cambodian Brid flu

english.pravda.ru

If the catastrophic events in Japan werent enough with so many homeless and missing, now theres a new version of H5N1 that is 85% fatal spreading in Cambodia.
If this were to make its way to japan right now, it could be a major blow to the whole nation.
Not to mention the inherant dangers in rapis travel to all parts of the world available these days, its just a matter of time.....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I find myself rather speechless in the face of this news.Something like this is tailor made for a dissaster scene like japan is enduring.
Lets hope they can cut it off before it gets out of the country.
The transmission of this new flu to other asian countries seems almost guaranteed given the circumstances and climate.I am sure there will be no difficulty getting people to taake the shots with this kind of mortatlity rate either!Would you take a chance with your childrens lives should it come to innoculations?knowing that 8 out of ten will die?
Its a hard choice, and they wouldnt hardley have to disguise the chip if true story.....

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

That's a high mortality rate but it doesn't appear to be very common..
Let's hope it stays that way.

Of the 13 cases of human H5N1 virus infection confirmed since 2005 in Cambodia, 11 have been fatal.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
that percentage rate is really high..... that just might be the first flu shot i will receive in my lifetime...... i have never had the flu either so i would take my chance with a vaccine for the sake of my child..

research that people with weak immune systems are those who are effected.... forget this i rather have a zombie attack or something
edit on 13-3-2011 by GodofWar411 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well s#*t.
I have no other words.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Pravda people....

Buyer beware...

Anyhoo, what is Brid flu?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
is pestilence coming on to the world stage?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yes its pravda alright, but no sorcha...The main wonder about this H5N1 is its tenacity and mutativity.sic
There seems to be a certain robust quality to the strain.Human to human was established quite a while ago too.
Its just another train wreck waiting to happen, though i am not sure if it is part of anyones agenda or not.
There seems like so many ways the population is being reduced, i doubt its all the NWO at work.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
As far as it spreading to Japan i dont see it anytime soon. Japan is locked down pretty good right now, people are trying to get out not in. So in the short term i think they'll be ok, now China on the other hand whew can you say mass grave?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Eh weak source and a little outrageous. If the fatality rate is that high I would say it is more to do with available medicine and quality of life in cambodia. That is like Ebola virus death rate.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Always the chance that it could change/mutate. But thank you for adding that bit in there. There is still very low human to human transmission, and most every case has been where someone was in contact with an infected bird.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Several threads following this right now:

It gets worse in Japan: H5N1 pandemic now in Chiba City chickens

It gets worse in Japan: H5N1 pandemic now in Chiba City chickens

WHO: "H5N1 Bird Flu is Back" …and Infects Fish Too

www.abovetopsecret.com...

H5N1 fast spreading globally.. pandemic threat to food supplies?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

good info in all

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Of the 11 cases of human H5N1 virus infection confirmed since 2005 in Cambodia, 9 have been fatal.

I do not think I will worry about that one too much yet.

new topics

top topics

join