It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

**BREAKING** Japanesse officials tell residents in northern Japan to get to high ground

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
why does everything turn into a religious debate here?

Faith or the lack of faith is a personal choice and it's unbelievable to me that we as a race, despite all our advancments, still bash each other over one or the other!!

If you believe in God, fine.

If you don't believe, fine.

That concept doesn't seem that hard to me!

Please keep the child-like arguing and intolerence in a thread specified for that!!




posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

edit on 14-3-2011 by SodderCell because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I will make this simple: Isn't heaven supposed to be singing to and praising god for the rest of eternity and...uh..nothing else? As per what the bible says? I can't think of a worse hell. If god tends to test his children in sadistic displays of violence and say "Oop ya failed!" then that is no god I want to be a part of.

Strangely we can discuss the events in Japan without mention of god at all and it hurts no one. With mention of god everyone gets all discordant. I think it's obvious how we should continue this discussion.
I will say no more on god in this thread, that is my peace.

Now, on topic: I know the second tsunami threat was rescinded, but are they still instructed to reach high ground?



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
I will make this simple: Isn't heaven supposed to be singing to and praising god for the rest of eternity and...uh..nothing else? As per what the bible says? I can't think of a worse hell. If god tends to test his children in sadistic displays of violence and say "Oop ya failed!" then that is no god I want to be a part of.


Where does the Bible say this my friend? Bugs Bunny cartoons do not count as scripture.

Heaven has always been right in front of our eyes, yet we choose not to see it. Like spoiled children, what we have isn't good enough, so we trash it and beg for something better.


Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
Strangely we can discuss the events in Japan without mention of god at all and it hurts no one. With mention of god everyone gets all discordant. I think it's obvious how we should continue this discussion.
I will say no more on god in this thread, that is my peace.


Perhaps obvious to you. However, others feel discussing disasters and how to help those who are affected by them go hand in hand with mentioning God. If you do not think it is a good thing, perhaps you need to re-evaluate what you consider to be God or simply ignore those things you do not wish to see.


Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
Now, on topic: I know the second tsunami threat was rescinded, but are they still instructed to reach high ground?


Nope.

With Love,

Your Brother



new topics

top topics
 
8
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join