It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-22 Training

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well lets just stick to Official reports for now instead of going off the deep end since none of us(to my knowledge) has ever flown in a Raptor, we cannot go off saying what it is capable of.

Lets just trust that what we are being told is the truth for now until someone has 1st hand experience.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
First hand experience.....does this qualify?
Ok, i'm hearing what you're suggesting, but...............
First of all, if we believed everything we were told as being the truth, this website would probably not exist. The SR-71 did'nt exist for how long?? Groom Lake? Hmmm, you're right, beleive all we hear. HELLO, alarms going off yet? ...... Second, if everything posted on here were official and factual then you would have to eliminate alot of the posts. I find it hard to believe that anyone could be expected to be 100% correct or completely factual when talking in an open forum about aircraft such as this. Although the F-22 is indeed a production aircraft, the details of its capabilities are far from being released to the public. My intentions were to merely input some things I had heard during my career in the USAF, share some photos and add to some of the discussions. Maybe I expected too much. Maybe i'm in the wrong forum. At any rate.....think i'll move on ....obviously a waste of time.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by age_ranger]

<< 1   >>

join