It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sly UFO Stays in Frame for the Camera - Pretty Cool - March 12, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This poster lives here in my hometown and man....it seems like she gets shots of UFO's every damn night!! This was from last night apparently. Go to about the 3:00 minute mark. After hovering and remaining stationary for a good amount cruises almost out of frame...a NON-SHAKEY frame that is, and zips off pretty quick. I don't see it as a helo...what you all think?

Edit: At the 3:00 minute mark (up to an including and after apparently) she mentions that YES she speeds the video up for those not wanting to sit through it all I guess but plays it in its entirety at normal speed at the end. Guess it COULD be a helo but it does stay motionless for quite a while...and this chick has made the news here before on what she has caught on camara and with as much time as she has spent looking for these things every night, I would HOPE that she could tell the difference

edit on 13-3-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

look at this again. The part you speak of was sped up quite a bit. This is nthing more than a hoax ufo....yet again. Why? all of this crap is just a waste of my and every other believers time!

In my humble opinion.

edit on 13-3-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I see cars driving on a road that is at a higher position than the person making the video.

At what time is the UFO supposed to show up?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

look at this again. The part you speak of was sped up quite a bit. This is nthing more than a hoax ufo....yet again. Why? all of this crap is just a waste of my and every other believers time!

In my humble opinion.

How is it a hoax?!?! Do explain yourself. If anything it is a mistake on a video thinking it's a UFO or it really is a UFO. There is no way this person would hoax something like this especially if one of her videos made it on news?? It's people like you who immediately assume a video is a hoax when you have absolutely NO reasoning behind it.

I'm gonna tell you what I tell every immediate hoax-caller. Either explain your reasoning behind your opinion on this being a hoax or don't post at all. Simple as that.

I'm a believer and I see that you are but please do go explain yourself if you're going to call something a hoax. Tell us exactly what and how this is all a hoax.

Waiting...

edit on 13-3-2011 by Skate because:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

In my humble opinion.

How is it a hoax?!?! Do explain yourself. If anything it is a mistake on a video thinking it's a UFO or it really is a UFO. There is no way this person would hoax something like this especially if one of her videos made it on news?? It's people like you who immediately assume a video is a hoax when you have absolutely NO reasoning behind it.

I'm gonna tell you what I tell every immediate hoax-caller. Either explain your reasoning behind your opinion on this being a hoax or don't post at all. Simple as that.

I'm a believer and I see that you are but please do go explain yourself if you're going to call something a hoax. Tell us exactly what and how this is all a hoax. Waiting...

edit on 13-3-2011 by Skate because: :O

Turn your speakers on. At that specific time in the video when it is sped up, the audio is gone. A deliberate attempt to mask the chipmunk voices. This isn't my first hayride bro, I know they are real, but hoaxes and deceivers just piss me off.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

it seems like she gets shots of UFO's every damn night!! This was from last night apparently

I think she gets UFO's every night because of how poor her camera quality is. It looks like a helicopter IMO but there is the possibility it is something else. It stays in the same spot for roughly five minutes. But that isn't uncalled for, for a police or news chopper.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's Sheilaaliens again...

Start here...
youtube hoaxer

Then come back and discuss, or not...

I think I once asked her if she was related to seeingufospennsylvania (or whatever her name is)...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Start here...
youtube hoaxer

I think I once asked her if she was related to seeingufospennsylvania (or whatever her name is)...

After reading the thread I noticed that the OP already posted in there.

I think what would be even more epic would for a few of us that live in these neck of the woods to get together around sunset at Mt. Lemmon and have our cars do "strange" things between both moving and using hi-lo beams with the headlights and see if we make it on youtube or better yet...the local nightly news!! Buwhaha...THAT wouls be sweet!

So the OP talks smack about this girl in one thread and then talks her up in this one. ATS has sunk to a new level...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

In my humble opinion.

I'm a believer and I see that you are but please do go explain yourself if you're going to call something a hoax. Tell us exactly what and how this is all a hoax. Waiting...

edit on 13-3-2011 by Skate because: :O

Turn your speakers on. At that specific time in the video when it is sped up, the audio is gone. A deliberate attempt to mask the chipmunk voices. This isn't my first hayride bro, I know they are real, but hoaxes and deceivers just piss me off.

Well, I have experience with video editing. In the video, there is little to no sound, probably due to it being nighttime. If there is very little sound in a video and you speed it up, the background noise will speed up so fast that you can't even hear it. I am 99.9% fairly certain that this is the case.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Start here...
youtube hoaxer

After reading the thread I noticed that the OP already posted in there.

I think what would be even more epic would for a few of us that live in these neck of the woods to get together around sunset at Mt. Lemmon and have our cars do "strange" things between both moving and using hi-lo beams with the headlights and see if we make it on youtube or better yet...the local nightly news!! Buwhaha...THAT wouls be sweet!

So the OP talks smack about this girl in one thread and then talks her up in this one. ATS has sunk to a new level...

i am in the process of exploring the somewhat conspiratorial threads that have been being posted by Newbomb Turk. i do not have a personal grudge against this member, but i do always like to thoroughly check the sources of threads and find the original material. in this other thread started by 'Newbomb Turk' wrote recently i did find him plagiarizing some material from youtube user 'Sheilaaliens'. read my detailed post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so i would seem that this OP does have some sort of info war against 'Sheilaaliens'.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Eh, who cares if it's a hoax or not. It's a flashing light in the sky, big deal. This doesn't prove or bring anything to the table.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Oh god, not that attention seeker, people this woman seems to have issues, the number of ufo's she claims to see is abnormal and pretty much everything she claims has some alteration of simply is a normal item. Sadly her attitude taints anything she posts and has proved to have hoaxed already.

She's just another Alison Kruise(sp?), a person seeking glory and willing to do anything to get it, they both are a blight on this wonderful subject and help make those of us who really do believe seem to be a laughing stock.

All I ask believers is to look at their video's, open your mind a bit more and accept that what you see are very normal things like planes behind trees coming into land etc etc

That's how I look at every video, see if I can find a mundane reason and when I can't then its gets fun...

If you look expecting to find a ufo first then you are wasting your own time and failing to use that brain of yours to its potential.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
now their cutting sound and speeding up their film? And people trust these people!? haha craziness. Its an incoming airplane that banks but it looks a little odd becuase the person speeds the film.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Eh, who cares if it's a hoax or not. It's a flashing light in the sky, big deal. This doesn't prove or bring anything to the table.

But if they have any chance of denial that it's something mundane, that means it's evidence in favor of aliens!

Right? Right??

Oh, wait, if it turns out we don't know what it is, it means we don't know what it is, and not that it's something that we get to arbitrarily assign to it. Like aliens.

(Apologies all around for the sarcasm and cynicism.)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Load of tosh. Just sped up and made to look like a ufo. No audio as well

Im a believer but these take the mickey.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The reason I think its fake is because the light "reflections" on the house looks unbelievably similar to the way the Jerusalem Hoax city lights reflected. I also think its a hoax because to me, 3:18 to 3:22 looks so staged/specifically made to be that way. It hit the edge of the cameras view and immediately came back into view.
This "UFO" just looks too similar for me. Thats my take, and I'm no expert so I can't wait to see what these guys have to say, and see if they debunk it or not.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just looks like a plane flying towards the camera!
See them by me all the time, the landing lights are in view for ages then "woosh" all of a sudden a plane fly's overhead.
Even if you can't agree that it is a plane! what have ye got? a light in the night sky....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Looks like a search helicopter to me. You can even see the light at around the three minute mark.

Could be a plane though.
edit on 14-3-2011 by NumberEight because: None of your business Mr Edit. Ive told you before not to ask such questions.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its got navigation lights on it! hasnt it ??

Git

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't understand, why don't Aliens want us to know they exist?

top topics

join