It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, anlien attack, end of earth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
my bad i fixed it lol , just saw that post and it made wonder why if you
did that why did you post this

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Question !Why would aliens with their big black eyes and large brains ever contemplate visiting a planet where the creatures there are busy blowing themselves ho oblivion or could it be package tours to watch the show ive seen some strange things in the sky but till they tap me on the shoulder im a bit unsure . im not debunking what people have seen but lots of the footage seems to be at a distance so surely these things have to be overhead to someone closer

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
my bad i fixed it lol , just saw that post and it made wonder why if you
did that why did you post this

Lol I've just changed my mind. That's all. I'm just tired of aliens and UFOs and predictions. I saw a video on here last night and it was a supposed UFO but debunked as a car driving down a mountain in the distance with one headlight and it made me change my mind about most of this stuff lol

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Check my thread about new members, wasnt trying to be nasty just making a point
This site goes through these stages, wait until next year, they will need to create a new part of the forum with a guy ringing a bell shouting "THE END IS NEAR, REPENT"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level

Check my thread about new members, wasnt trying to be nasty just making a point
This site goes through these stages, wait until next year, they will need to create a new part of the forum with a guy ringing a bell shouting "THE END IS NEAR, REPENT"

Haha I'm not a new member. I joined in October of last year. I just took a break for about 3 months or so. And I was reading on this site years before I actually got an account.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wasnt saying that you were I was just showing an example of how the quality is being diluted to the extent that I do not reply to anyone with a 2011 join date, too many spammers, trolls and nutters

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
IMO, Aliens don't exist. If they are so intelligent we wouldn't get any footage of them. All UFO videos are fake IMO.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok look there will be no alien attack...if and when they do come it will only be to help humanity...and of coarse the dum ones will fight instead of accepting the help..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join