It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions, anlien attack, end of earth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Omg people stop with the predictions about alien attacks public contact and the end of the world. Whatever happens is going to happen wether you lik it or not, wether you want it to or not. Earth will run it's course and we all must deal with it. If aliens truly came here to make contact with us then what would be the purpose? I'm really getting sick of all the predictions. You need to make your own website about that kinda stuff. Stop posting it here on ATS as we have more important things to discuss.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
what gives you the authority to decide what people can and cannot talk about ?

if it dosnt interest you, dont read it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokzik
what gives you the authority to decide what people can and cannot talk about ?

if it dosnt interest you, dont read it.

That's all you see on here now lol and I don't read them but I'm getting tired of seeing them! What about you? I think there are far more interesting topics than a prediction. There are things we need to discuss also.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thank you! Someone had to finally write this out. Just let Earth do it's thang and respect it. That's nature

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Funny for all your high and mighty talk OP, I have never seen you on any threads so am unsure as to what important issues you have in mind
Remember this is a conspiracy website so discussing Aliens and the end of the word kind of goes hand in hand with the territory

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

predictions arent a favorite of mine so i sometimes skim over them but usally skip them altogether.

i do see your point, there are plenty of them now... too bad non of them helped predicting japans current predicament.
edit on 13-3-2011 by tokzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

...even though this is a discussion board.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What are the more important issues to discuss in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just checked your profile OP and out of your last 5 threads, three are about Aliens so am confused are you insane or just a good old troll, out trolling or do you get annoyed by the threads you right

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And one more thing! HATERS need to stop hating on everysingle thing someone post on this website. Yeah I'm getting sick of the haters too! And can a person not change their mind? I mean dam* I'm sick of haters and predictions. Give me a break!
edit on 13-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i have seen at least 3 people between here and glp that predicted
the japan quake in detail , so some prediction threads are ok as for seeing aliens in every disaster , yea getting quite old , especially in
every video we are left asking where? when they claim ih right there right there didn't you see it ? lol what a joke and really sad to see during a time like this ! but hey this is a conspiracy site so get used
to it ! you would think that with all of the hoaxes and no proof of aliens
ufo and aliens would join chemtrails in skunkworks but again this a
conspiracy site and you cant have a name like abovetopsecret with
out talking about that type of thing , wow my longest post ever ! im done

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
i have seen at least 3 people between here and glp that predicted
the japan quake in detail , so some prediction threads are ok as for seeing aliens in every disaster , yea getting quite old , especially in
every video we are left asking where? when they claim ih right there right there didn't you see it ? lol what a joke and really sad to see during a time like this ! but hey this is a conspiracy site so get used
to it ! you would think that with all of the hoaxes and no proof of aliens
ufo and aliens would join chemtrails in skunkworks but again this a
conspiracy site and you cant have a name like abovetopsecret with
out talking about that type of thing , wow my longest post ever ! im done

I have also seen those predictions and actually thought to myself hmmm you really can't make up something like that!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Just checked your profile OP and out of your last 5 threads, three are about Aliens so am confused are you insane or just a good old troll, out trolling or do you get annoyed by the threads you right

edit on 13-3-2011 by GullibleUnderlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's funny how I give u a star and you come back with a post that is rude!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

more important things to discuss?...u mean like ranting about predictions and aliens and ufo;s??

i see your point....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

more important things to discuss?...u mean like ranting about predictions and aliens and ufo;s??

i see your point....

Look at what else is going on in the world! That's what I mean!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

i see your point....

Look at what else is going on in the world! That's what I mean!

then why dont u look, perhaps make a thread that pertains to what is going on rather than wasting bandwidth moaning about being fed up with other peoples threads?,,,if your so fed up of them just dont enter them..it REALLY IS that simple.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

ok let me make it right
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's funny how I give u a star and you come back with a post that is rude!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Mmmhm that is what this site is here for, fringe type stuff, if you need to know bout lindsey loham go read fox perhaps?
Or just do not click on the links that look to be no fun.
Maybe i will start a website, "Nottopsecretatall" dotcom.

Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ok i fixed it ....
edit on 13-3-2011 by GullibleUnderlord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join