It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's silence is deafening: In golf it's the 'golden rule'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So many choices: Earthquake. Tsunami. Nuclear meltdowns. Invitation to stand with over 100,000 workers in Madison. But, more importantly, what about your golf game?

The man who said this back in 2007:

"If American workers are being denied their right to organize and collectively bargain when I'm in the White House, I'll put on a comfortable pair of shoes myself," Obama said at a speech in 2007. "I'll walk on that picket line with you as president of the United States of America because workers deserve to know that somebody is standing in their corner."

For the second week in a row, the most powerful man in the world stepped away from the White House to hit the golf course.

Even as his administration and the U.S. military help Japan recover from a devastating earthquake, and as the world worries about Fukushima's nuclear reactor, the president could not resist taking advantage of the 48-degree weather in the Washington, D.C., area.

Click here to read article

I voted for Obama, so this isn't hate coming from the right. Infact there is no right or left any more, as I've outlined in this previous thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has a chance to do something. Say something. Say anything! No, NOT "FORE!"
edit on 13-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Looks like he has dug himself "A HOLE IN ONE !!!!"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
He'll say something only when his masters allow him to.

A puppet without strings? More like a robot!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What he said is irrelevant, promises and heroic rhetoric are crafts of a politician.

I would get angry with Obama but as long as America helps Japan, does it really matter if Obama says something? What can he do besides send assistance? It'd be nice if he was vocal and let Japan know we're behind them but he's not a man of action and has proven that many times. He is the bowing puppet of all puppets.

The article seems like the same pointless criticism that starts whenever the president (Bush or Obama) relax.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

"Now watch this drive"

We all know this is the only acceptable thing for a President to say in the face of an emergency.
Stupid Obama.

edit on 13-3-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Don't think, just blast away.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
To be honest, I joined this forum to read about signs during the end times and I try to stay away from all the 'conspiracy' stuff, but I'm starting to wonder WHO Obama is REALLY working for.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I voted for Obama, so this isn't hate coming from the right. Infact there is no right or left any more, as I've outlined in this previous thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has a chance to do something. Say something. Say anything! No, NOT "FORE!"

You should take these issues up directly with the puppet-masters, and perhaps with his speech writers.

Forget golf, he should be surfing.... The tsunamis are up!

edit on 13-3-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: I tried to fix this post

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

On another subject...how do you get over 47 thousand ATS points? And karma in the 30's. What is it you are doing right? Do you know?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If this were President Bush the press and everyone else would be all over him for golfing at a time like this, but obama gets a pass, again. I thought I seen someplace that obama beat President Bush's number in rounds of golf played before Mr. Bush had to stop due to the public out cry. Oh, and we must not for get the constent parties at the White House. Just when is obama going to start acting like a President?

new topics

top topics

active topics

join