It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What zombie movies are really all about

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If you noticed peoples behavior in today's societies you will see that the zombies are already here, but that is my take on the whole zombie thing.

I doubt there will really be zombies walking around and eating each other like portrayed in the movies.

Although, cannibalism does happen after money systems collapse, history proves this again and again.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Versalife

To me zombies were made for horror movies. While it could be possible that a mutated rabies virus or the like would be the culprit for such a zombie outbreak, I think it's just a movie phenomenom.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you dont think Zombies are real I will refer you to footage from most natural disasters in the US. There are those who roam around with a dead look in their eyes because of shock. They have no idea what to do and no idea where to go. They have been conditioned by government to depend on someone else for everything they need to survive. They have completly lost the ability to think for themselves beyond the basest of needs. They will consume everything in their path (looting, murdering, stealing) if they are not provided for. Once you are a victim of them (they have taken everything you have) if you survive it then you become one of them. You now have to turn zombie to continue to survive. The zombie is a metaphore.

<< 1   >>

join