It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones CIA? Did he help push Charlie over the edge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm going to make this short and sweet.

When Charlie Sheen came out way back with his video to Obama, and first started talking about 9/11, I was like "cool". Then someone told me, "he was the highest paid actor on netword television," and that his show rocked. I hadn't thought of Charlie for ages, and wasn't aware of his show, and didn't care, though when he had told me this information about highest paid, I quickly started thinking, "theres no way they can let him say that."

A few days or weeks later, the story of him beating his wife broke, and I felt it was probably BS, and that it was retaliation for his video and antics. At that moment, I knew he was going to get set up. Sacrificed through the media, and brought down to an almost endlessly deep abyss of rock bottom.

With all of this said, It would seem to me, that if my understanding of the beginning of the ending to this collapse of an entity is correct, and his initial damaging statements were made on the Alex Jones show, I felt as if Alex aided the destruction of Charlie. I always felt that Alex was fear mongering. He brought up interesting stuff, but would then act like a crazed maniac when he confronted the situation. Its one thing to get peopls attention, its another to confuse and disrupt and manipulate through hightened alertness due to someone screaming through a bull horn.

So, really no evidence, all speculative. So I'll leave ya with some Alex Charlie interviews.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it one bit. I don't think Alex is CIA or anything but may have been using Sheen to his own personal advantage in getting his name out in the media. Who knows...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Why don't you hold a seance and ask Bill Cooper?lol
Im so sick of hearing about charlie. No offence.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Alex Jones has "connections" if you know what I mean.

www.spirituallysmart.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
No offense taken. I am very informed on Bill Cooper but still a little confused of why Alex didn't like Bill. They are very similar on there theories and views. I have heard so many things of the hatred Alex had for Bill Cooper, I just don't don't know where to start.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
www.sott.net...

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the U.S. Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects. The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs and other chemicals, sensory deprivation, isolation, and verbal and sexual abuse. While the CIA claims that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandonded, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti stated in various interviews that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Alex jones is just another puppet on the string, He is there doing what he is told to do, just like most of the people. The only way to tell who is working for the puppet master, is by watching how much one puts negativity into the world, all to make people angry. It's all part of the design and agenda. Just depend on if people wake up to this, and start looking for positive things to read and watch. For example. If you were born into a world with no negativity what so ever, would you know what negativity is? We only know what we are taught. We are not our thoughts, but those who teach can control peoples thoughts, number one rule in physics. Any ones who plays into there little games, is just a puppet, this also includes the same for the positive people, we become puppets to them as well
Would be nice to be the puppet master hey? What you could change. This site is no different than Alex jones some times. I mean you only need to look on the first page of recent threads, to see what I mean. 90% negative. Gee I wonder who this site owner is a puppet of? Makes you wonder why so many come here hey? Opposites attract

MP

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I must admit that MKULTRA has popped into my head a few times while considering the process of this unravel.

And to those who say they have had enough of Sheen, I agree.. I'm sick of the media publicity of this whole ordeal, but I do feel the situation should be looked at closely, and that we try to understand how easily TPTB can derail someone.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier4truth

I believe it started around new years 2000. Bill played a clip on his show of Alex stirring people up like it was the end of the world. Then Bill told everyone that he believed Alex was CIA trying to motivate disorder. I believe that is where it started. You may be able to find it on youtube. That hate went both ways.

new topics

top topics

join