It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Demolition of the Statue of Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was waiting for something like this to happen. Everything American offends the Muslims.

Zindo

Link

One of the founding principles of the Islamic constitution is to ensure that all sovereignty and supremacy belongs solely to God; the Shari’ah is a practical manifestation of this sovereignty and supremacy because it seeks to establish His command in society.

The status of a nation subsequently does not depend on its number, strength or technological advancement, but rather how much it submits to the commands of God. When a nation seeks to be free from such commands, then ultimately it will meet its destruction.

The Statue of Liberty, designed by Frederic Bartholdi, stands on Liberty Island in New York Harbor; representing Libertas, the Roman (false) goddess of Freedom, it is symbolic of the rebellious nature of the US constitution that elevates the command of man over the command of God.

In Islam, the public veneration of idols and statues is strictly prohibited. This has forced sincere Muslims to develop realistic plans that will aid in the removal of the Statue of Liberty.

Due to the scale of the task at hand, it is highly likely that rigorous safety checks will need to be employed before the demolition of the Statue of Liberty can commence; thus as a temporary measure, it is proposed that a large burkha is used to cover the statue, thereby shielding this horrendous eye sore from public view as well as sending a strong message to its French creators.

Post demolition, it is recommended that a minaret be built as a fitting replacement, allowing the glorification of God to be proclaimed daily as well as act as a powerful reminder of the superiority of Islam over all other ways of life.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Skyfloating because: External-Quote Tags applied

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

horrible thought

it must never happen!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yeah, well I have a one finger salute for them.
I could say more, but the language would get me banned.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This guy probably gets a paycheck directly from the CIA so that Americans will be ok with the US killing muslims overseas.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Was that directed to me? I just posted the link from an Islamic Sight demanding that this take place. Sure would like that CIA paycheck though. I could buy more Ammo! Doesn't it seem that nearly every day now we are hearing that we should change something because the Muslims are insulted for one reason or another. It does to me and I'm getting sick of being told I should change when it's those that come here that need to adapt to our way of life. All others can jump in the ocean and swim for home as far as I'm concerned!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Check out this guy in Katy, TX. He owns a farm, some muslims want to kick him out. This is his answer:

I can't believe the audacity of that website. I think pig races are in order for many US locales, as well as baby-back rib cookoffs, greased pig contests, pig in the ground cookings, and any piggy related things that can be thought up.
edit on 13-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are! Sure proves my point that they think everybody else must comply with their wishes and disrupt the lives of everybody else because we're infidels. Got news for them. That's Texas, and they ain't gonna' change!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Loved it and by the sounds the folks in the news room did too.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Hmmm, Muslims or Redneck Texans.
I would pick the Muslims.

Statue of Bigotry or a Minaret? Both are symbols of oppression (as we've been led to believe).

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Hmmm, Muslims or Redneck Texans.
I would pick the Muslims.

Then you can go where there is Sharia law and write back. If you can.

They cannot come to this country and dictate about putting burkas on our national symbols. The Statue of Liberty is not Idolatry, it is a symbol. People don't worship it, never seen anyone getting down on a prayer shawl and groveling towards it two times a day.

One of my baby pics

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Bad people
They're such bad people!

edit on 13-3-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Again, someone doesnt understand that legitimate criticizm of muslim extremists is not criticizm of all muslims. Liberal muslims are our friends of course. Thats why we fight for their freedom in Afghanistan against the radicals like Taliban

top topics

join