It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another ODD thing in the Skies over Japan Captured

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok, this is rather strange. The title of the OP of the video itself says:

Nazi Bell UFO seen over Japan prior to Earthquake

Now while I dont really agree with that part of it, this is a bit of odd footage. My first guess is just perception and it is probably a helicopter, but, I just cant figure out how it is so tall in the front and I can't seem to see the rotors.

Hopefully some of you eagle eye folks can give us a better idea to what we are seeing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
thats so obviously a helicopter...

joke nice find, it seems very bizzare..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
it is just R2D2 on vaca from tattooine. no big deal

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Ok where did you get the quote and where did you get the video. The video could be from anywhere. I'm not sure what that is but it could just be a helicopter or even a hoax. If the Bell was real it still isn't certain what it was used for. Here is a post about the Nazi Bell-Die Glocke www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
My guess is either it's a solar balloon, or a tight flock of black birds. It doesn't look like a helicopter to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

its soo obvious its not...when helicopters mover laterally they tilt due to the weight shifting this did not do that or have any other similarities to a helicopter apart from the fact that they both hover.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Recently Benjamin Fulford said that the Nazi Mafia Bush Cartel had threatened Japan. The Bush's had threatened to us High Tech equiptment [sic] to cause an earth quake attack on the Japanese nuclear facility if they did not relinquish their banking system to them.

... The Bush Family are in fact Scherf, here's a picture of George Walker Bush with childhood friends of Nazi's like Hess...

Oh man, where do I begin...

And as far as that floating thing is... supposedly a "German Die Glocke, aka the Bell".

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
balloon
i dont know what else to write

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I seen this on youtube..no source to it..the video looks old..I think people are just posting ufo vids trying to connect to this disaster..its actually sad and pathetic.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's a recon AV by the looks of it

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by I B Dazzlin

Ok where did you get the quote and where did you get the video. The video could be from anywhere. I'm not sure what that is but it could just be a helicopter or even a hoax. If the Bell was real it still isn't certain what it was used for. Here is a post about the Nazi Bell-Die Glocke www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thank you for your reply but I must say it is pretty obvious as to where I got the quote and the video as they are both sitting right there in the post, and I mentioned as such in my OP.

I also mentioned I highly doubt it was the Nazi bell. That seems a little far fetched to me though I will admit, stranger things have happened. Personally I have always fond the bell concept to be intriguing, I just dont think it applies here. Thank you for the link though.

As far as the rest of the comments, thank you for those as well. As I said in the op, Im guessing helicopter, but that would appear to be tipping up to have that high of a "tower" for lack of better word at moment. I always thought they tipped forward.So to me it seems like it should have been down not up. And once again, where are the rotary blades?
edit on 13-3-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think the sightings of U.F.O's over japan is due to an increased amount of airtime and footage taking being done over japan not any link to the tsunami, ie E.T's caused the tsunami.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Ok, this is rather strange. The title of the OP of the video itself says:

Nazi Bell UFO seen over Japan prior to Earthquake

Now while I dont really agree with that part of it, this is a bit of odd footage. My first guess is just perception and it is probably a helicopter, but, I just cant figure out how it is so tall in the front and I can't seem to see the rotors.

Hopefully some of you eagle eye folks can give us a better idea to what we are seeing.

This footage is the same footage used in a bob lazar video that can be found on you tube. it isn't JAPAN

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The video you posted reminds me of these, I would'nt think people could miss seeing that!
I'm not claiming its whats on these videos, only looks somewhat similiar!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ok I wasn't sure if you got that purely from the video or from some other source that you had not posted along with the video and that is why I asked. Yeah its just missing some blades to be a helicopter but it could be some kind of uav. I'm still not sure this is even in Japan.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
thats so obviously a helicopter...

joke nice find, it seems very bizzare..

Wait, are you serious? I have never in my life seen a helicopter like that lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't think its a spacecraft, but it does look mysterious.

top topics

join