It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cooking with Charlie Sheen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Its all fun and games now but wait until the laughter stops and thats when we'll wake up to hear that poor Charlie has over dosed or done him, or someone else, harm. Its like watching a train wreck about to happen.
Yes he's rich and has two girlfriends but I fear for his sanity as I honestly believe he's teetering on the jagged edge.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

He does have an addiction and he needs help before he kills himself.
reply to post by mblahnikluver

He is probably doing more for his"addiction" than most of us with our ATS addictions. I think he is actually doing what most therapists would advise. Work, stay busy, be positive (I know debatable) stay away from the stuff and enablers. Acting like he does an enabled wouldn't come within 300 yards. Alot of.that psychoherapy mind dribble is just that anyway. Just because somebody drinks or does drugs doesn't mean thy had a terrible childhood or are hurting. He has made some badchoices but he seems to be an expert at mending bridges better than 80% of the divorced.people I know who.are in therapy or not. Remember entertainment is his work. You never know maybe he is like the carpenter that has retired to build bird houses cause he is sick of the union bs.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Last week the main stream media was all over this. Bringing in psychologists and different people talking about what is going on with him. Fact is if he isn't feeding, f-wording, or financing you, you can sit back and enjoy the train wreck. Really, If any of us had the insane amount of money he does how many would have the nerve to just say the heck with it and say whatever we wanted or behave however we wanted. Most of us in the civilized world sensor our words and actions because we want the world to see us in a certain way. It's sorta like when Chris Rock said something about when you meet someone you are sending out your representative. The people that you get to know over time eventually will see the real you. Everyone else only sees your rep.
Maybe this is him showing the world his real self. Just ask yourself this question....Why would a woman that was 6 months pregnant file for divorce?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

off topic, sorry... but -

haha "cooshty"... THAT'S winning

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I don't know if he is exactly proving that he should have the custidey of his kids.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Blood of a Tiger & Adonis DNA ! This guy is too much, I only wish he made me laugh on two in a half men like he does in his interviews!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is fairly funny...I just found it:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I love charlie sheen now...

its so AWESOME he make fun of himself... instead of being angry over people are laughing at him, he just laugh with them..

Epic winning

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
WINNER!!!!

Gotta love Charlie Sheen - he is making the most out of all of this - talk about publicity

Rockstar Vatican Assasin

edit on 14-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I can respect this kind of insanity. Its pretty straight forward. Drugs and booze does not a bad person make and while many are sitting back waiting for this man to off himself I am reminded how many of the hollywood overdose/sudden death stories come as a shock. Its usually the ones we think "have it together" who end up stretched out across that motel bed. Charlie Sheen seems like he is being the person he needs to be right now and more power to him.

on a side not....he seems to have aged DRAMATICALLY in the last few weeks. or maybe its the absence of a constant makeup artist. No matter...Ive been hot for him since the Wraith.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
All i can say is, the guy is nuts, but hilarious and somehow... refreshing.....

You can say he's crazy, and totally self-destructive, but that's all part of how he comes up with stuff like this... LOL

No ones perfect, everyone has flaws, but the guy is entertaining, and that's his job anyway, i'd say he's doing it pretty damn well. I mean he's got everyone's attention these days.... millions are hanging to see what charlie will come out with next. As an entertainer, they guy IS winning!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

I'm starting to think alot of this is put on, fair enough he may be going to far and i think the sadest part was after the 60 minutes interview the authorities came and took his 2 children... sad for them and for him.

But i guess it is his own fault.

what makes me think that he isnt as crazy as he seems, have you seen Sheen's Korner?

It is him with his team doing an online kinda radio show, but when he talks to them and when you see some behind the scenes stuff he is quite ''with it'' and knows what he is doing.

Even look at Funny or Die, under Winning Recipes, the credits are there, that show had writers, director's and editor's etc.

Funny or Die - Winning Recipes Page

Just had to add this as well;

'' I dont cook food, I will It '' - reminds of a Chuck Norris saying lmao..

Charlie Sheen doesnt cook food, he will's it!! - Classic winning

edit on 15-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

i love that vid of charlie and i think he is ace and the world needs more characters like him. i love 2 and a half men and i will be sad to see him go.......

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

If you think that is good - check out this ATS Forum

On Sheen only posted tonight - by me.... sorry blatant advertising for my own thread but hey.... this one isnt really in-depth on the whole sage....

Have you seen the most recent venture by him and his team - Operation Greyhound - To retrieve his ''Men'' Trailer from the backlot at Warner Bros.

Amazing and funny as hell, also covered in my thread....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

You also have to ask... is that OP really worth a Star or Flag.... i think not

All the OP did was embedd a youtube clip of sheen. You could do it as could myself and many other contibutors...

What a waste of Stars's..... Not even an opinion or comment from the OP

edit on 15-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

All green things must die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join