It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life After Death, Does It Exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
After dying your consious soul enters a dark void, in the shadow of valley, luke skywalker asks yoda what is in the dakness yoda relies nothing only what you take with you. The void is a transit stage, there's nothing there only whats left after the physical is gone, Some go beyond that viel the curtain of darkness, after that you fall into the light of quantum and nothing like you ever imagined. It is where you join as one with everything in life and loved unconditional Freewill is no longer yours in the sense that the love takes you completly over, you want for nothing else, the infinite spell you join the light as one there is no distinction between what is you and what is light, there is no time there no body clock nor due you care. loved one's who are they, you just want the love, the ultimate infinite candy drug, resistance is futile, go back to the hell you just came from why would you want too? Why would you even care too? but some are sent back torn from the unconditional to be put back into this this world. But it's here as well your living in it just unware sleep walking in an ignorant concept of living.

I enjoy playing messanger- now you can not say I did not tell you!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was a total skeptic when it came to life after death etc, but a little while ago I was reading a book where they were discussing something called micro tubals, these micro tubals are situated in the brain, somewhere near the part where the brain meets the spinal cord.(I think, i'm going off memory here).
Inside the micro tubals is a small bundle of quantum material.
Some scientists believe that this bundle of quantum material is us, that the bundle is what controls the brain, sort of like if the brain was a pc, then the bundle would be the operator.
Now, this is where it gets interesting, once quantum material is created, it cannot be destroyed.
If the bundle is "us", or as some call it , the soul, then it must go on after the body has died.
Theoretically, the bundle of quatum material could have the abillity to float in and out of the micro tubals, if the person knew how to achieve it. Could this be what shamanism is? could i also account for out of body experiences?
What if someone couldn't deal with the fact of their body death and the quantum material hung about, could this explain hauntings?
Could the quatum material have the power to float into a living person's micro tubals?
If so, could this explain possession? Multiple personality disorders?
Anyway, it certainly made me think.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by vjr1113

What concious if you're dead? See where im going with this

before you die i mean. i care how my family will remember me and i want to have a positive impact on society, it's my choice, i dont need a bible or god to tell me what to do. but i hate to think that hitler realized he was wrong after death, which i doubt would happen, and he's know reincarnated. there is no evidence for reincarnation anyways so i believe this is my only life and i want to live it as best i can.

You're free to have your belief...

Why wouldn't "hitler" realize he was wrong after death? When you return home you remember all your past lives, and you return to your nomal state, which is unincarnated or spirit. You understand everything you've done, and thus understand what corrections must be made....then off you go for another incarnation if its deemed necessary.

Imagine his Karmic debt...Omg

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
The idea of stopping to exist is so hard to grasp, yet anyone who has fainted has experienced a period of total unconsciousness. I fear that that's what death is like. On the bright side at least there's no eternal punishment.

Good way to put it and I agree with what you said. It is the most logical way of thinking but most people don't want to believe it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

to me any form of life is a privilege
hitler doesn't deserve to come back even IF he realized what he did was wrong, he still killed 6 million ppl.
\
i guess my point is you shouldn't think that you can be an ass and then realize you can repent at the end and be rewarded in anyway. i also dont see any evidence that anyone comes back in any form after death, like a dog or a cat. if there is any present it to the national science foundation.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Is there a world your poop lives in after it's flushed? What happens in that world? Does the poop become something good? Or does the poop stay bad and smelly forever?
edit on 13-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

If you understand the nature of consciousness it is easy to understand that it is not created by the physical body but instead interacts with it.

It is hard to say exactly what happens to our consciousness but it certainly isn't destroyed upon death.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by Akragon

to me any form of life is a privilege
hitler doesn't deserve to come back even IF he realized what he did was wrong, he still killed 6 million ppl.
\
i guess my point is you shouldn't think that you can be an ass and then realize you can repent at the end and be rewarded in anyway. i also dont see any evidence that anyone comes back in any form after death, like a dog or a cat. if there is any present it to the national science foundation.

Science has little to do with spirituality my friend...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

ok well at least you admit it, good luck

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Some would argue that point though..

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
I was a total skeptic when it came to life after death etc, but a little while ago I was reading a book where they were discussing something called micro tubals, these micro tubals are situated in the brain, somewhere near the part where the brain meets the spinal cord.(I think, i'm going off memory here).
Some scientists believe that this bundle of quantum material is us, that the bundle is what controls the brain, sort of like if the brain was a pc, then the bundle would be the operator.
Now, this is where it gets interesting, once quantum material is created, it cannot be destroyed.
If the bundle is "us", or as some call it , the soul, then it must go on after the body has died.
Theoretically, the bundle of quatum material could have the abillity to float in and out of the micro tubals, if the person knew how to achieve it. Could this be what shamanism is? could i also account for out of body experiences?

Really interesting. Something like this I was looking for. Any idea what that book was titled?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86

Originally posted by BrianDamage

Really interesting. Something like this I was looking for. Any idea what that book was titled?

Will Storr Vs. The Supernatural:

It's very entertaining, the above is just from one chapter.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

Perhaps the most surprising scientific evidence for the soul comes from quantum mechanics—specifically, from investigations of the subatomic phenomena that produce consciousness. Stuart Hameroff, an anesthesiologist who has spent many years studying brain functions, has collaborated with renowned Oxford University polymath Roger Penrose on a model that explains consciousness as the result of quantum processes occurring in tiny structures called microtubules in brain cells. “I think consciousness under normal circumstances occurs at the level of space-time geometry in the brain, in the microtubules,” Hameroff says. “But the fluctuations extend down to the Planck scale [far smaller than an atom] because the microtubules are driven bioenergetically to be in a coherent state. When the blood supply and the oxygen stops, things go bad and the coherence stops, but quantum information at the Planck scale isn’t lost. It may dissipate into the universe but remain somehow entangled in some kind of functional unit, maybe indefinitely. If the patient is revived, the information gets picked back up again.”

edit on 14-3-2011 by BrianDamage because: discovermagazine.com...:int=2&-C

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have a book which makes for a very interesting read on this very subject.

It is called "Soul Survivor" and is written by Bruce and Andrea Leininger with Ken Gross. Published by Hay House. ISBN 978-1-84850-118-8
The Leininger`s little boy (of 2 or 3 years old) had recurring nightmares. He kept screaming in the night and driving his parents potty! He kept shouting "Airplane on Fire! Little man can`t get out!" and similar.
The gist of the book is that he appears to be the reincarnation of a US Carrier-Pilot who was shot down over the Pacific.
A likely story I hear you say. Aaah but.......
They took him to a reunion of the crew of his old aircraft-carrier when he was about 5 years old. And he knew who they were, their names etc. He even recognised one, now old, man by the sound of his voice. He also told his parents about their honeymoon and the Hotel they stayed in. And then he said "That was when I chose you."
Have a read - it is quite fascinating.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thought I'd share a story with you all...

I was on a First Aider course about 10 years ago and the trainer used to be a Paramedic.. Anyway he told our class this story about a complete stranger walking up to him and his wife in a nightclub in the late 1970's..

'I know you' the stranger said to him.. The paramedic had no recollection of this man and asked who he was..

'You saved my life and I want to meet all the surgeons who helped me at the hospital, it's my birthday next month and I want to invite them all out for a drink to say thanks'.. The parademic was obviously thinking he was some kind of nutjob but It turned out the stranger was in a motorcycle accident and 'died in the ambulance'.. The paramedic didn't believe him at first but remembered him so he told him to come to the hospital on his day off and he gathered all the surgeons who worked in the theatre, he even gathered up surgeons and nurses who hadn't worked that day to try and trick him..

The guy turned up at the hospital right on time and pointed at each and everyone of the people who had 'saved his life' bypassing the placed people in the room.. Astonished, one of the surgeons asked how on earth he could have seen them as he was clinically dead at the time and he was being resuscitated.. They would have all been elsewhere when he finally woke from a coma.. .

'I was floating above myself and remember all of your faces around me'.. ' I then went into a tunnel with a beautiful light at the end but something was pulling me back... I could see you all with those electric things on my chest'

I found this to be an incredible story myself.. My Uncle said something very similar many many years ago when he had a heart attack... He said it was the most beautiful and peaceful feeling he had ever known in his life.. He said he wouldn't be scared of dying (which he sadly did a few years later)..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
In order to not over complicate things.

Remember that everything in our existence works in waves or cycles.

The electricity running your computer cycles at 60 cycles per second. The CPU operates and cycles by setting bits either at true =1 or false = 0.
The excess energy used by your computer and monitor is dissipated as heat which is absorbed by your home.
Nothing simply ends...it's converted into different forms of energy.
Physics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed but is only transformed.

Water from the oceans and soil accumulates in the atmosphere in the form of vapor and condensation creating rain which flows back into the rivers and oceans initiating the cycle all over again.

Even the reference to the poster who referred to "Poop", which is in essence what is commonly called fertilizer that we grow our "organic" food in.
We consume this food and poop it out again !
Once again beginning the cycle all over again.

Everything works in cycles but what we rarely see in our existence is anything that simply comes to an abrupt halt and stops existing.
Yes the body does but it too turns to fertilizer LOL and the energy or the soul lives on.

It merely transcends into different forms.

Remember the clinical definition of death is the lack of brainwaves/activity. Which is An electrically measurable form of energy. Once we are clinically dead, this energy ceases to exist within the body...and hence the flat line.
But.also explains many people's near death experiences and the description of floating.

Our souls are that electromagnetic energy brainwave energy. This leaves our body into the atmosphere.
Similar to what happens to your cell phone which pushing " SEND" to initiate a call.

It too is invisible but certainly exists....

I believe in reincarnation and Soul Mates and feel blessed as to have found mine. We met years ago and knew that we were old friends. My wife has even had dreams of us in our past lives. We never bicker or argue.
But live in harmony. I respect her and she respects me and enjoy every minute of our time together.

There are plenty of documented cases of reincarnation. The kid who claimed to have been a WWII Navy Fighter pilot stands out to me. There was so much factual data he provided that know one would have known if they hadn't been there. He instantly recognized and correctly addressed/named the fellow pilots on his Carrier the Nahoma Bay. He knew as a 7 year old and younger very technical details of his plane and aviation itself....that only a pilot would be aware of.
He drew a map from his memory of where his plane went down....

He actually met his sister from his previous life and brought up facts about her and their parents that only a family member would have known.

But anyway, we don't die and simply live in this eternal darkness. As with everything in nature, The cycle simply continues as with everything else in our existence.

edit on 14-3-2011 by nh_ee because: Ich weisse nicht gerade was Ich schreiben soll....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It feels like the quantum / meta physics and electromagnetism and radio waves and telepahty work in the same zone as our consciousness after death. And I was talking about life after death, energy is not our type of life, consciousness is. Of course you could argue we have billions of living blood cells etc within us that we consist of.

I've heard of plants reacting (electro magnetic impulses) to someone tearing the tissue of their leaf even if it was taken hundreds of yards away from the plant itself...

As for telepathy, I've certainly had some 3-10 events that clearly appeared to me as telepathy.

I don't really understand how this works, how something invisible and immaterial can move even in space with tremendous speed.

So how do you explain the rebirth as the number of people in the planet is increasing all the time. There should be new souls awakening too.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Science has little to do with spirituality my friend...

Don't say that

If you study the science of consciousness deeply you will find all the lines converge.

Science even proves that distinction between the brain and consciousness.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Perhaps you missed the link i provide in my previous post?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

reincarnation has never been proven and also the birth rate is higher than the death rate so how can we all be reincarnated if thats the case?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join