It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who CAN we trust?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm a relatively new member but long-time reader of this and every other site.
In the past few years the 3 guys who have provided in my opinion the most info have been called out as disinfo agents:
Alex Jones, David Icke, and Wes Penre.

Alex, maybe, his weirdness about Jesuits is suspect, kinda like Godlike Productions and Tavistock.
When you talk about everything but ONE thing, well, what are we supposed to think...

David, well people say since he worked for the BBC he's a shill but who knows, that's like saying all former goverment employees are shills and we all know there are plenty of disgruntleds out there.

Wes seems to be a victim of the Supreim thing, and, all 3 of those characters just disapeared, threads went cold, where are these people now? Maybe Kris whatever really thought he was who he said he was. MKUltra? How can we say for sure?

But who's left? Is there anyone with a show or blog or site? The funny thing is, even having a very objective and rational mind, when I see anything by these people anymore I find myself questioning it just because some people have called BS on them. So if the people debunking them ARE the real disinfo agents, sad to say they're somewhat effective.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Why rely on other peoples opinions? Make your own...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

These days we can only trust our own hearts, but corruption can be found in even the most "kindest" of people.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I find Alex to be fairly credible..Sometimes I don't think he get's the credit he deserves amongst the members of ATS..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I agree with all of the above. Just seems like more time is spent shooting the messengers than disecting the messages.
That's an actual question though, is there anyone new emerging that's speaking on these topics and issues lately that I may not have heard about?
edit on 13-3-2011 by KAOStheory because: spelling/added line

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You can't trust anyone, all media is owned by the scum at the top. There is no longer information without bias and the bias is always for the benefit of the tw@s who run everything into the ground. Make weapons and bring anarchy, the time has come to turn the tables. Violent revolution is the only option left...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

My own personal opinion is that these people, while at times have been called out for being shills, sensationalistic etc, have done more good than harm.

In their own way, they have awakened more people to the fact that not all is what it seems to be, than any other sources out there.

When people first start seeing their vids and reading their blogs, they start to see more info out there and start to question the MSM. Then they go on to form their own opinions from all the other sources out there.

So while many of us have learned to take what they say with a grain of salt. the truth is that they have given us some REAL info, awakened a lot of people that we would never have reached on our own and have become the voice and image of people standing up to TPTB.

So it can't all be bad...right?

IMHO.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory
Alex, maybe, his weirdness about Jesuits is suspect, kinda like Godlike Productions and Tavistock.
When you talk about everything but ONE thing, well, what are we supposed to think...

Alex is very patriotic people like him and Ventura concentrate more on usa understandably so , im sure the jesuits concern them but ..... if you want to know about jesuits Leo Zagami is your guy .

David, well people say since he worked for the BBC he's a shill but who knows, that's like saying all former goverment employees are shills and we all know there are plenty of disgruntleds out there.

He worked for the BBC as a SPORTS presenter , he used to be a pro soccer player . He also was a member of the Green Party , he lives where near my mother in law , I will knock on his door 1 day hopefully hel be there .

Wes seems to be a victim of the Supreim thing, and, all 3 of those characters just disapeared, threads went cold, where are these people now? Maybe Kris whatever really thought he was who he said he was. MKUltra? How can we say for sure?

Are you talking at Supreim Rockerfeller ? I like wes site I found it informative .

But who's left? Is there anyone with a show or blog or site? The funny thing is, even having a very objective and rational mind, when I see anything by these people anymore I find myself questioning it just because some people have called BS on them. So if the people debunking them ARE the real disinfo agents, sad to say they're somewhat effective.

Dont listen to the people on ats , listen to your heart , verify the truthers claims and judge accordingly .

Our movement is getting big and THIS is why Jones and Icke get discredited .

"Dont beleive the hype" _ Public Enemy .

Peace man .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well put. All 3 have brought info to light that is in no way disputable, debunkable, or disprovable, and some will say "well that's to make them APPEAR credible, that's how they get you!" But considering the subject matter that's highly unlikely.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hey I'm down, I just don't want to be the only one to show up to the party naked.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I agree with all of the above. Just seems like more time is spent shooting the messengers than disecting the messages.
That's an actual question though, is there anyone new emerging that's speaking on these topics and issues lately that I may not have heard about?
edit on 13-3-2011 by KAOStheory because: spelling/added line

Project Camelot, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion , Mike Ruppert, Texe Marrs , Jim Marrs , Anthony Hilder , Jim Tucker, HUGO CHAVEZ FIDEL CASTRO .
Documentaries you should watch ..

South of the border, oliver stone
Chris Everard documentaries .
Elephant in the room
7/7 ripple effect
The men who killed kennedy .
Nuffrespect on youtube

Hope this helps .
Peace man

Igave you a flag and a star because I think youve raised a good point .

Dont be lazy people star him .

edit on 13-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Very cool about David you must let us know if you talk to him. Very funny about the sportscasting, of course that's never mentioned. And now see let's say (just hypothetically) the people shooting him down are right, they make themselves look bad look bad by not providing ALL the info.

And yes the Supreim Rockefeller thing. Where'd he go? And that Leo guy and the Mason that was his "prophet" or whatever? Just dissapeared. I mean his Facebook page is still up, but I'm not adding him lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Thanks and thanks! Some of those I know, I some I don't. Should keep me busy the next hour at work!
Its funny that when I clicked this forum to post this the 1st thread I see is from an ATS mod about ATS being accused of being COINTELPRO just because of the Boeng-Pentagon-911 thread. Now with Godlike Productions I believe it because of the hard evidence but it really seems like there are A LOT of people out here who realllly want this to be a big game of cloak-and-dagger, when we all know the government doesn't care if we know the truth about most things because we're not going to do anything about it anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If i talk to him of course il let you and others know . Regarding Icke , the only thing people have on him is the reptilian issue .
This is not His brainchild , you will know hes been to most countries and the lizard reptile stuff comes from ancient history/mythology check Credo Mutwa for example , Once icke started talking about reptilians people came foward and coraborated the story . Could be BS who knows but its NOT Icke,s brainchild .

Supreim ? APPEARS a Weird guy and to be honest? He creeps me out a bit so I DONT research him lol .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks and thanks! Some of those I know, I some I don't. Should keep me busy the next hour at work!
Its funny that when I clicked this forum to post this the 1st thread I see is from an ATS mod about ATS being accused of being COINTELPRO just because of the Boeng-Pentagon-911 thread. Now with Godlike Productions I believe it because of the hard evidence but it really seems like there are A LOT of people out here who realllly want this to be a big game of cloak-and-dagger, when we all know the government doesn't care if we know the truth about most things because we're not going to do anything about it anyway.

I could go deep on what your saying there but id rather not here lol .

my motto? question everything! You lose nothing by questioning but you can lose everything if you dont .

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Exactly, that's what jude11's signature is (above, the wolf avatar).
"If I'm wrong no harm dine. If YOU'RE wrong..." awesome, props jude!
edit on 13-3-2011 by KAOStheory because: speeling!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Me. You can trust me. I'm [not] the arbiter of truth and fact.

edit on 16-3-2011 by ScepticallyDelicious because: FBI threatened to take away my dog if I didn't admit I wasn't the arbiter of truth

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Kaos.. I don't know if you've read J K Rowling, but the Harry Potter series covers much for this thread. Then again you may have read all 7 books!.... Seven Times! Seriously... much of the series involves precisely this issue.

This is an excellent thread... it seems it will require a lot of thought and time, so I am returning to this thread after due consideration to the question. I'll see you then and thanks for shinning the searchlight here.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Who can we trust? I don't know about y'all but the only person I trust in this life is Jesus. I put my trust and faith in no one else.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Gather information from a wide variety of sources. Try to corroborate. Apply occam's razor and other scientific methods of evaluation. Seek the best answer from the collected evidence.

Also when someone tells you that The Latest Pop Star is an illuminati iguana nazi from the hollow earth, you can probably just discount it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join