It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO`s at japan nuclear blast ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just found this on Youtube.
I dont know what it is so i`ll leave it to ATS members to work this one out.

www.youtube.com...

If it`s been posted before...please remove it Mods.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why does every amateur made internet movie these days use the Requiem For A Dream theme song?

It was definitely debris.. Looks like UFO fanatics will label anything a UFO these days.

I'm not saying you did op, just.... people.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Looks like UFOs to me, a spherical one at the top, and one that looks like its travelling nearer the explosion for closer in spection...good find
also all the debris is travelling away from the explosion..like it should, apart from this suposed UFO
edit on 13-3-2011 by Sinny because: Spelling errors

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I cannot pass the second one off as "debris." Since when does debris hover...?

Thanks for the link, OP. VERY interesting!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh dear.

edit on 13-3-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Its called paranoia.There are no UFOs in this video it is debris. I have to say the one good thing about this disaster is it is exposing the morons within the UFO community..logic is no longer part of sharing evidence and good credible sightings.Sorry to say.The video claims the UFOs prevented a disaster, well, its still a disaster and its going to be a bigger one by the time its all said and done.No UFOs are in the video and its quite obvious not one thing has been prevented considering the worst possible scenario is playing out right now.And to be clear I'm not bashing you Op you're just sharing some info and I appreciate that. I mean more in general of the movement as a whole and the supposed expert who post ridiculous videos..I caught more then three videos in the last hour on you-tube saying a volcano was in a major eruption and the poster is using a vid from February as if it is current..its getting bad in the truth movement.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It looks like debris to me. You can see several of those objects flying away from the explosion immediately, and then it looks like they are settling to the ground by the part where the "UFO' is seen.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by faint1993

That is exactly what I see for sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by faint1993

I hit the star on my post thinking it was the poster above me..so save it trolls..sad I even have to explain this..but..lets face it..alot of dwellers(NOT ALL) at least a good 20 percent on this site are dern fool idgits.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
To Neb and Feint...

Seriously? Debris moving INTO the explosion? That second bit of "debris" moves INTO the explosion and hovers. Yeah... That's what is expected of debris, I'm sure. Only idiots would think that is odd.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It now says :

This video is private.
Sorry about that.

When I click on the link, so can't see it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Cover up.

S+F

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
It now says :

This video is private.
Sorry about that.

When I click on the link, so can't see it.

doesnt even say that for me..

just takes me to the login page..
Beat.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It seemed to have been removed but i`ve just found it again.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What the hell is the point in these kinds of videos.

A compressed YouTube video with some dodgy zooming in on blurry blobs is proof of nothing, the zooming in on things we can't see doesn't add anything to the discusion.

This is just a waste of time for everyone involved.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
What the hell is the point in these kinds of videos.

A compressed YouTube video with some dodgy zooming in on blurry blobs is proof of nothing, the zooming in on things we can't see doesn't add anything to the discusion.

This is just a waste of time for everyone involved.

Really now. They processed it in some of the shots to highlight things that are not distinct but there nonetheless. I found the images quite comprehensible. And they show things that are not "just debris."

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Doesn't seem to move like debris. The actual debris is obvious.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Interesting i spotted 3 UFOs but only 1 of them seemed to land near the plant. WTF? At the folks calling it debris... Debris never flies towards the explosion and just hovers there. Very strange footage.

S&F for sharing.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No joke, it is not about the UFOs, but about the man searching an alien of flesh
to crucify him again.

edit on 14-3-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Zooming in 10x and making a small blurry blob in a compressed video into a bigger blurry blob in another compressed video does nothing to prove anything.

It adds nothing of merit to the discussion.

If you really wanted to analyse the video you'd get a higher quality version and crop the area you want to look at out of that video.

You don't act like you're on an episode of CSI using the magic "enhance" tools. It doesn't help with anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join