It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sinking of Japan - film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just wanted to share what I've found. Wow... so sad.

Filed under: Adventure, Sci-Fi Trailer for Shinji Higuchi’s The Sinking of Japan, a remake of Toho’s classic 1973 disaster film. After a major earthquake hits Japan, scientists come to the conclusion that Japan will sink within 40 years and eventually evacuation will have to be considered. However, Dr. Takodoro soon discovers new evidence that Japan will sink much sooner than that, and the population has less than 1 year to evacuate to safety

Trailer

Sorry if it has been posted before.
edit on 13-3-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow! That was intense.

I will have to look for that DVD.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It looks like a Roland Emmerich movie (2012, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Independence Day, etc.)

And the stupid part is that tectonic plates Japan sits on is ABOVE the Pacific Plate - so don't know exactly how they could sink.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What do you mean by that?
Is it like a double plate or something? And how big it it?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Trailer seems to gone now,or not working,got the page up,but no trailer.
Kinda like they didn't show any movies for a long time with the WTC in them for years afterwards.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Trailer seems to gone now,or not working,got the page up,but no trailer.
Kinda like they didn't show any movies for a long time with the WTC in them for years afterwards.

It's working fine.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ok,got it ,freaky!
Had to dig around abit cause the first page didn't provide a trailer.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thought I would like to point out that the movie was released on March 8th, 2010. Almost exactly a year to the day.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i have posted about this...iv also noticed another major film that touches on this...plus some very interesting videos can be seen...check it put
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I tried to get it from my netflix, but it showing as "SAVE". Rat! However, I think it's funny because the next choice on the list with Sinking of Japan as top is World Sinks Except Japan made in 2006. Umm...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't think I could bear watching the film right now. Maybe when all this is over...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Really quite eerie.
Thanks for pointing that out!
My first thought was how the Titanic disaster was apparently foretold in a book 14 years before 1910.
www.amazon.com...
Skeptics of precognition would of course point to the differences rather than the similarities, but some of them wouldn't realize the uncanny truth if it was rubbed in their faces.
Let's hope that the crisis at the moment won't reach the actual proportions of the film.

top topics

join