It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Jesus Do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You have no name. You were just jaywalking through the city of _________ when you were suddenly hit by an F-150 traveling down an empty road at 40 mph. The last two seconds of your life are filled with agonizing pain, so you close your eyes... when you open them you see humongous clouds of red, pink and purple cosmic dust floating around you, spinning gently. As you stand and gaze at these stars for a few moments, you start to wonder where you are. You look down and realize that you are not standing but floating. Your body is a translucent blue and is wiggling to the rhythm of the cosmos. A bright golden light shines from behind. You turn around and see a group of concentric circles vibrating so fast that the afterimage moves like a cartoon strip. Each circle is a different color blending into the surrounding circles. The outer edge melts completely into the darkness of space and the innermost circle is blindingly white. You think to yourself, "What is this?"

You hear a reflection of your own voice speaking in your mind, as if in response to your thought. The voice says, "What are you?"

What would you do?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Probably kick the shrooms into touch.

No, seriously I would realise that we are infinite conciousness and the energy that is expended in our death is released into the cosmos.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I don't really care what Jebus would do. I follow Nordic religion and belief: Your god was nailed to a cross, my God (Thor) carries a hammer. Any questions?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Accept my fate...

Hopefully i saw the F-150 that flattened me, so at least i'd know my body was dead...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The answer you seek is in the "SHIN".. (not a component of the leg)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i would do nothing but accept "whatever" comes next

"im home now"

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What does this scenario have to do with Jesus?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Funny thing is that the Christian God (unknown to many even those who claim to be Christian) is the SHIN also sometimes referred to as The HAMMER.

The LIGHT of the SHIN is The Son of God..... Jesus is the WORD made flesh.
But everything is created by The "WORD" (A story involving Words of a Program)

The bible is Not the Word of God but only an account of things through the species "inspired" by God... But then again All things are Inspired by God

(Lost meaning... "The Son of God" (not the Carpenter you refer to as Jesus) is the LIFE of God or LIGHT of Men Not A'Dam.

Perhaps one and the same God

edit on 13-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Easy one...Look for my best friend that died when we were 29yrs, and for my Grandma...I have alot to tell them...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I remember this one. Twilight zone. If they don't want to let your dog in, it's actually hell...keep walking.

The place where they let your dog in is the "real" Heaven.

Guess I would wait for a dog to show up, see what happens.

JR

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

What Would Jesus Do?

He'd appear on a tortilla in Mexico?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Pretty sure Jesus would do what he always does and simply love unconditionally.

I don't think I have ever been to a thread where the OP is off topic.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Very interesting responses...

There must be A LOT of people on ATS with ADHD because most of the responses focused on the TITLE of this thread instead of the OP.

For the Thor guy, Jesus is not my "God". This is not a thread for religious bashing, it's a metaphysical question meant for all.

For everyone else, it has to do with Jesus because the image of Jesus would probably have given the "ideal" answer. This is to say that you are Jesus in this situation and are being given the choice to answer to God, or what seems to be God.

Either way, interesting responses...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
You have no name. You were just jaywalking through the city of _________ when you were suddenly hit by an F-150 traveling down an empty road at 40 mph. The last two seconds of your life are filled with agonizing pain, so you close your eyes... when you open them you see humongous clouds of red, pink and purple cosmic dust floating around you, spinning gently. As you stand and gaze at these stars for a few moments, you start to wonder where you are. You look down and realize that you are not standing but floating. Your body is a translucent blue and is wiggling to the rhythm of the cosmos. A bright golden light shines from behind. You turn around and see a group of concentric circles vibrating so fast that the afterimage moves like a cartoon strip. Each circle is a different color blending into the surrounding circles. The outer edge melts completely into the darkness of space and the innermost circle is blindingly white. You think to yourself, "What is this?"

You hear a reflection of your own voice speaking in your mind, as if in response to your thought. The voice says, "What are you?"

What would you do?

Answer "You".....
edit on 14-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

I don't really care what Jebus would do. I follow Nordic religion and belief: Your god was nailed to a cross, my God (Thor) carries a hammer. Any questions?

I am often amazed at what people say in ignorance.

I know that you think you are using Jesus name disrespectfully...
...but do you really know what Jebus is?

Jebus is Jerusalem or the place on which it stands...
...named after the Jebusites who inhabited the land before the Hebrews took possession of it.

1 Chronicles 11:4 "And David and all Israel went to Jerusalem, which is Jebus; where the Jebusites were, the inhabitants of the land."

Jebusite = "descendants of Jebus" - descendants of the 3rd son of Canaan who lived in or around the site of Jebus, the early name for Jerusalem.

So your derogatory comment actually makes no sense at all...
...and just makes you look ignorant.
edit on 14/3/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Reply to it, and say "I am your shadow".

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Actually he is using the name Jebus humorously: see this link for the source of the reference

Save me Jebus!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Please let me explain my previous comments…
Keeping mind "The Knowledge of God" is but Foolishness to the Species.

Jesus said "I and my Father are One"....

There is only ONE....

So that is why I would answer..... "I am You." (or the other End of You.)

But let me explain myself so others may know clearly what I mean...

In the ALL, it is like a great "tree" with many branches.

Notice that all the ends of the branches are of the ONE Tree.
The "Ends" are like the Children (smallest) of the "Tree" (Not breferring to any Species.)

"The Tree of LIFE" is the Same Like structure, where All (ends) are of the "Tree".

So it is in all things.... There is an underlying Tree. And there are Many sub-Trees just as there are branches of a Tree.

But all these Trees are of the ONE Greater Tree.

If we represent a branch by a Line, the Line has 2 Ends, and the Line exists between the 2 Ends. So too it is the same with the "Tree", the branch exists between these 2 ends.

a. One end being the end of a branch

and the other end
b. The trunk (the Roots are also Branches but have a different functions than those above. (Above the Ground)

If you were able to take away one of the Ends then the Branch would not exist.

So we have 2 Ends...

Even if we go back to the SHIN (the 21st letter of the Hebrew Alphabet) It also has No less than 2 Ends, which is "The Face of GOD"... A "Face" is just one Side of a Plane whether it is Manifest or just Conceptual.

A "Plane" has a minimum of 2 Faces ("Outer" faces) but it also has 2 "Inner" Faces.

Regarding The SHIN....

www.inner.org...
Shin: The Eternal Flame
More Correctly SHIN.... I say this because these Letters or "Glyphs" in ZIONic (the Language of "The True Mind") exposes the "Components" of The SHIN....

a. The "S" is the 2 "Discs" Upper & Lower. (of The Running Program)
b. The "H" is the 2 "Squares" Upper and Lower.(of The Running Program)
c. The "I" is what gives the 2 Pages of any Book. (Program Books from above)
and
d. The "N" portrays The Control Sector (Upper Right), and The Data Sector (Lower Left).

Divinity:
• Three hundred halachot concerning "a mighty bright spot."
• Three hundred halachot concerning "you shall not let a sorceress live."
• Three hundred halachot concerning "the tower soaring in air."
• Three hundred halachot concerning "and the name of his wife was Meheitavel."
• "Is not my word like fire and like a hammer that breaks rock into pieces?"
• "The spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters."
• The full spelling of the Name Elokim (and the Name Havayah in at'bash).

"The First (only) Begotten" said through Jesus (who was "The Carpenter" (builder) and Not the first, as in "The First Born or Christ") i.e. said through the mouth of Jesus, "I Am The Way The Truth and The LIGHT".

So the First Born (Only Begotten of The Farther (Farther away or the other End) is The LIGHT of The SHIN.

Back to.... A "Plane" has a minimum of 2 Faces ("Outer" faces) but it also has 2 "Inner" Faces.

a. The location where you are aware of the world (Whatever the World) is at the Centre of The All. (one of many Centres, but that is another story for another time).

b. The "Outer" or Farther i.e. The ALL. (Farther Away ?) (other End of The ONE.)

So All of us (Ends) are connected to The ALL, and therefore are a part of The ALL.
If we are a Part of the ALL then we are The ALL, otherwise we would Not exist.

If we view from a "Centre", we know Nothing at all, which allows us to experience.

If we view from the other End of ourselves (Mind) we know "The ALL".

So I and My Father (Outer or other End) are ONE.... (i.e. of The One)

As Jesus said, "I Know NO other".

Therefore, if as you wrote….

What would you do?

Answer by saying, “I am You and You are Me….. We are the 2 ends of "The One"….

I know NO Other….
”.

edit on 14-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: change in text.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What would you do?

I would answer a question with a question.

And say first who are you to ask? and wait for the response.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

And say first who are you to ask? and wait for the response.

But the answer you ask is already in the Question…

What would you do?

Or have I miss understood the OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join