It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Look Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello

I have not been here for long, so I wont bother to lie to you, and tell you I have been lurking in your shadows for weeks months or years...

As I have been sifting through your works, I find myself angered by a large part of them. I try at times to contemplate how it was possible for you to arrive at the conclusion of a self taught lie, or those brought forth to be accepted by the masses. Then there are those who set out to decieve in order to mock or ridicule those with the truth, as if in attempt to crush thier will and with hopes to silence thier efforts. I also have a problem with things which are Classified Above Top Secret, that are under investigation at this very second by numerous Countries. supposedly "debunked" and done so as a child led by the hand.

Of course I have found others with a higher level of intelligence and those with true wisdom. There are alot of you with actual scientific methods behind your analysis. I applaud your efforts, and thank you for the time you have spent in doing so.

But I would really like to thank the individuals who surf to catch the news so rapidly, that I can taste some truth before the dog can wag his tail. Also the efforts put forth to share the numerous varied sources which almost always show how we are decieved on a daily basis. Im not speaking of the difference of opinions, its the total contradictions which Im speaking of.

So I think I will stay awhile, maybe I will anger you aswell from time to time. But I promise to never attempt to lie to you. Even when stating that which is well beyond ordinary...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome!

Your from the heart honesty is refreshing.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I Thank you for your words, and for having the courage to be the only one to do so, after my somewhat less then friendly introduction.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
haha, I too am new

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A rare quality indeed! So often people accept that lying is "normal" and that it is appropriate. Take the cashier that doesn't have time to learn what the Store they work for actually has on stock, the one that looks you in the eye and say's boldly "no we do not carry that". Take the salesman that will ease the buyer in the most colorful way! Or the ATS'r who just wants to be Loved and Adored!

Bless you for your ability to be honest and forthright!

I have never had a problem with the delusional, it is the "illusional" I am worried about!

Welcome and have a stay and be so Bold as to set a precedent!

top topics

join