It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Must Read for the People on the West Coast.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So you think brain power will hurt the west coast of the USA? You should learn communicating before remote viewing.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nostradamus predicts tsunami hitting California.

Century V Quatrain 31

In the country of Attica which is
the head of wisdom
And now is the Rose of the World,
A bridge shall be in ruins with its
great preeminence,
It shall be subdued and made a wreck by the waves.

notes:
-"the head of wisdom". Nostradamus was making a comparison using US prominent position in science and technology.

-"Rose of the World" - In the 80s the rose was made the floral emblem of the United States. The "Rose Bowl" takes place in Pasadena (LA County) California. seems like minor coincidences. But "rose of the world" could just refer to the US prominent place in the world, with its economic, military, and geopolitical dominance. And California would have the fifth largest economy in the world if it were an independent country.

- " A bridge shall be in ruins with its great preeminence, It shall be subdued and made a wreck by the waves"
What we get from this, a bridge (not just any bridge but a great world famous bridge) will be destroyed by waves. This no doubt refers to a tsunami. I looked at the Wikipedia article List of bridge failures and there is not one significant disaster where a "great bridge" was destroyed by waves. A few small bridges destroyed by flooding, but not any kind of famous disaster.

When I think of the most famous bridge in the US I think of the Golden Gate Bridge. But it could also be a bridge in L.A. Whatever it is, Nostradamus predicts the destruction of a famous bridge somewhere in the world by a tsunami, something which hasn't happened yet. I don't think any major bridges were destroyed in the Japan tsunami or the one in Indonesia. You can correct me on that if you can.

California lies along the same "ring of fire" as Japan. So it couldn't be a bridge on the East Coast.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
And Attica is a region of Greece, Athens is in that region, but I don't think Nostradamus meant that literally. "Attica" kind of sounds almost like America too. It starts with A and ends with "ica". Maybe he misheard America and his mind thought of Attica.

My book of Nostradamus prophecies interprets this quatrain "The country of Attica, or Greece, famed for its wisdom, shall be corrupted by the usages of mankind". That makes no sense to me because this quatrain mentions a bridge being destroyed by waves yet the book's interpretation ignored that and only focused on a literal reading of "the country of Attica". of course, since no kind of disaster like this has happened yet, it is not surprising they could not link it to anything. since the book itself focuses on proving Nostradamus proved a lot of things from the past.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

I have never communicated with Nostradamus, but I have with
Courtney Brown of The Farsight Institute. www.farsight.org...
I encourage the people of the West Coast to read the outlined pages that I type of, at the beginning of this thread.
I have no reason to doubt what these retired military remote viewers, tell us.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
I heard on C2Coast that the next big thing to affect mankind would be around the New Madrid fault zone, and that "ironically" safe areas could be found near Yellowstone, Wyoming, etc...?
So either remote viewing is right, or is wrong.
Which is it?

edit on 3/17/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

This is a link to the current USA earthquakes for 3/26/11
earthquake.usgs.gov...
To answer your question, perhaps it's both.
The New Madrid is well documented, while the Cascade eruption, is not.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Dream of massive black cloud: www.abovetopsecret.com...

From this prophecy: members.iglide.net...

Then as I watched, another amazing thing was taking place. Far to the Northwest, just out over Alaska, a huge, black cloud was arising. As it rose, it was as black as night. It seemed to be in the shape of a man's head. As it continued to arise, I observed two light spots in the black cloud. It rose further, and a gaping hole appeared. I could see that the black cloud was taking the shape of a skull, for now the huge, white, gaping mouth was plainly visible. Finally the head was complete. Then the shoulders began to appear and on either side long, black arms. It seemed that what I saw was the entire North American Continent, spread out like a map upon a table with this terrible skeleton-formed cloud arising from behind the table. It rose steadily until the form was visible down to the waist. At the waist, the skeleton seemed to bend towards the United States, stretching forth a hand toward the East and one toward the West - one toward New York and one toward Seattle. As the awful form stretched forward, I could see that the entire attention seemed to be focused upon the U.S., overlooking Canada at least for the time being. As I saw the horrible black cloud in the form of a skeleton bending towards America, bending from the waist over, reaching down toward Chicago and out towards both coasts, I knew it's one interest was to destroy the multitudes.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

OK, what does it have to do with the west coast?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Nah man nah, we need a big asinine earthquake straight from the Juan de Fuca plate with giant tsunami to follow. Then we can top it off with a Yellowstone explosion, and sprinkle it with some other volcanic explosions going off at the same time along the cascade range. Hmm...what else? Oh yes...we are still waiting for that asteroid and maybe a big fat solar flare to slap us all with some gamma.

I was born with a third eye, being a reptilian shape shifter and all...and I can tell you that one of these events is certain to happen in 2012.
edit on 27-3-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE
reply to post by Violater1

OK, what does it have to do with the west coast?

Really?
Do you know that the Cascades are on the West Coast?
Here is a recent thread on an EQ.
West Coast USA: Pay Attention, Cascadia May Be Ready to Rupture
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by finalword

How about plus sign, triangle, star

top topics

<< 1   >>

join