It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Must Read for the People on the West Coast.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Mods, please post where appropriate.
I’ve held back the temptation to write about this book, PSI SPIES, by Jim Marrs (he has his own personal thread here on ATS) for a few years. So those that wish to ridicule me go ahead, it’s not my book, nor am I advertising it. I’m just letting people know the meat and potatoes of chapter 9, page 254. One of the remote viewers sees an extinct volcano in the North American Cascade chain erupting with a never seen before explosion that will wreak havoc on the crop production and population of America.
I have read several threads referencing huge magma chambers coming to life off of the State of Washington www.abovetopsecret.com...
horrific earthquakes in China, www.abovetopsecret.com...
Chile, www.abovetopsecret.com...
Japan www.abovetopsecret.com...
, the huge Yellowstone thread, the numerous threads on extinction size volcanoes,
and feel the need to post this thread. This is actually a must read for everyone world wide, and you can pick it up in the local library.
You can take it with a grain of salt or carry it around in your hand.
The decision is yours.
Best of luck.
Violater1out.

edit on 13-3-2011 by Violater1 because: West Coast.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You may or may not believe in Remote Viewing, but I for one have tried it, it does work, and it did scare me.
The US Military spent millions on this project starting back into the 70's and up to the 90's. There are several of the Army's unit that have retired, and you can take classes through them. Lynn Buchanan is one. Another class is through The Farsight Institute, is where I learned CRV.
Mankind is NOT doomed, but we are in for some hard times ahead.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence about the remote viewing thing. So many claims and 'loons' out there that i feel the ones with a legitimate gift get lost in translation.
That aside. I have has terrible premonitions of doom surrounding the east coast for a while now. Have alot of family there, and it really worries me at times to think they may have to go through all that I feel is coming in the future.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I don't understand why your title says this is for people on the East coast. Did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i'm a little confused on what this remote viewing thing is and what is has to do with the east coast?

i might be missing something, but your post and the linked threads only reference possible events and places other than the US east cost ... can you go into what exactly you're trying to say this book says?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I’ve held back the temptation to write about this book, PSI SPIES, by Jim Marrs (he has his own personal thread here on ATS) for a few years. So those that wish to ridicule me go ahead, it’s not my book, nor am I advertising it. I’m just letting people know the meat and potatoes of chapter 9, page 254. One of the remote viewers sees an extinct volcano in the North American Cascade chain erupting with a never seen before explosion that will wreak havoc on the crop production and population of America.

I'm confused about what it is you're trying to say. Please express yourself more clearly.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

No.
Thank you I corrected the title.
It is the West Coast (for now).

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AJ1123TKE
i'm a little confused on what this remote viewing thing is and what is has to do with the east coast?

i might be missing something, but your post and the linked threads only reference possible events and places other than the US east cost ... can you go into what exactly you're trying to say this book says?

Indeed. I corrected the title, it now reads West Coast. Jim Marrs is a respected author that even has his own thread here on ATS. He neither uses erroneous conjecture nor disreputable sources. He presents and first hand knowledge of what he writes about. If you saw the movie "The men who stare at Goats" (or what ever title) it very loosely tells the story of remote viewing. These remote viewers have found Soviet submarines miles deep underwater, soviet secret bases, and detailed the programs within. They have also looked forward and backward into history. The program was defunded possibly because they came too close to the truth of several circumstances throughout the world.
There is hope for man, it's going to get rough, so you better get ready.
Sadly, I don't think I'll be there with you, when you make it through.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

I'm confused about what it is you're trying to say. Please express yourself more clearly.

From what the Army remote viewer sees, is that a huge volcanic eruption on the West Coast of America, will cause the sky to be darkened for a long time. Crops won't grow outside. And indoor farms will become a way of life. For the elite, they already have their underground fortresses completed.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I read a book on remote viewing and ETs once. Found it a bit odd and I am still on the fence regarding the whole remote viewing bit. Does this book say when this is supposed to take place?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I read a book on remote viewing and ETs once. Found it a bit odd and I am still on the fence regarding the whole remote viewing bit. Does this book say when this is supposed to take place?

Yes it does. Between 2005 and 2012.
So it won't be long.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
>snip<
These remote viewers have found Soviet submarines miles deep underwater,
>snip

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well, with all the activity at Yellowstone I would not be shocked at all if this came to fruition. Seems as though our Mother Earth is ready to clean house as of late.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I have been looking for someone to prove remote viewing for me. I have drawn some symbols on a sheet of paper. They are at a particular location. Can you remote view the symbols for me? I'm assuming if you can remote view, you will be able to determine what the symbols are beyond a random accuracy. PM me please.
edit on 13-3-2011 by finalword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by finalword

I have been looking for someone to prove remote viewing for me. I have drawn some symbols on a sheet of paper. They are at a particular location. Can you remote view them for me? PM me.

No need to pm, I haven't remote viewed in over a year ago. I am not an expert, and barely a novice(75% on interpretation). All I would accomplish, would be, is to discredit the profession.
I do suggest reading the book.
Now for my horrible guess, that is more than likely wrong (but I'll play along), I see a diamond or pyramid shape.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

>snip<
These remote viewers have found Soviet submarines miles deep underwater,
>snip

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by finalword

I have been looking for someone to prove remote viewing for me. I have drawn some symbols on a sheet of paper. They are at a particular location. Can you remote view them for me? PM me.

No need to pm, I haven't remote viewed in over a year ago. I am not an expert, and barely a novice(75% on interpretation). All I would accomplish, would be, is to discredit the profession.
I do suggest reading the book.
Now for my horrible guess, that is more than likely wrong (but I'll play along), I see a diamond or pyramid shape.

You never got back to me.
Was I correct?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

One of the remote viewers sees an extinct volcano in the North American Cascade chain erupting with a never seen before explosion that will wreak havoc on the crop production and population of America.
I have read several threads referencing huge magma chambers coming to life off of the State of Washington

edit on 13-3-2011 by Violater1 because: West Coast.

Over the last 4 months, I've had dreams about a northwest US volcano going off. The feeling I have in around Washington, maybe Rainier? Its not specific, I have no idea of when, but the dream is in vivid color and clearly a big event near a large city. In my dream, its daytime, clear blue sky, warm day, starts with a major ash blow.

I live on the east coast and have had predictive dreams in the past. Do with this as you will.....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I heard on C2Coast that the next big thing to affect mankind would be around the New Madrid fault zone, and that "ironically" safe areas could be found near Yellowstone, Wyoming, etc...?

So either remote viewing is right, or is wrong.

Which is it?

edit on 3/17/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
2012 Mayan prophecy predicts destruction by earthquakes. And of course the seismic activity is linked to volcanos. Yellowstone is due for an eruption.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join