It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?? is this justice?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

firstly they weren`t the children to which i was refering they were my sisters, and lorna gray is not my sister ....(sorry) and thanks to both of these so called adults my sister has had her children taken from her permanent although she was only involved via marrying james mcewan and not residing with him at the time this ghastly offence occured,and as far as i`m aware they are both to be re trailed for murder not manslaughter. yes i too also felt anger in a very big way towards them both .

ahh i get it now, sorry i misread you post a little and got confused on your connection to the persons in this event,

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

firstly they weren`t the children to which i was refering they were my sisters, and lorna gray is not my sister ....(sorry) and thanks to both of these so called adults my sister has had her children taken from her permanent although she was only involved via marrying james mcewan and not residing with him at the time this ghastly offence occured,and as far as i`m aware they are both to be re trailed for murder not manslaughter. yes i too also felt anger in a very big way towards them both .

ahh i get it now, sorry i misread you post a little and got confused on your connection to the persons in this event,

my appologies maybe i should have presented it better and in more detail . ty however for your added comments.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I bet if they would have committed a robery, they would have gotten more time in jail.

Troy

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

We need a license to drive a car, you can not consume liquor until your a certain age, So why can you have a baby at any time of your choice?

Can anybody else agree to this, If you need to be qualified to do so many things, shouldnt it be required to bring a child into this world. Seems extreme, but think.. If it saved one child, would it be worth it?

I do wholeheartedly. U require a licence to keep a dog yet U can give birth at any time U choose, no matter your circumstances ... this has never sat well with me. Of all the child-bearing women I have encountered about 98% of them should not be mothers and that's the truth.

Women who pop out babies one after the other for a government cheque should be institutionalized and those who have no idea on child-rearing put in jail (because that's abuse!) if U ask me and as for the topic ? *sigh* If I ever married someone who did this to an infant I'd beat his ass the way he did the baby. Hell I have before and won't heistate to again if anybody else dares to even attempt that BS around me.

She is just as guilty for allowing it, standing by is just as, if not, worse.

They indeed do not deserve to breathe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join