It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible bible prophecy earthquakes fearful events?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sept. 11th (NY) Jan11th (Haiti) and Mar 11th (Japan)...

Luke 21:10-11 ~ Then Jesus said to his disciples:
"Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven." Jesus says, "For behold I come quickly

All those events happen on the 11th.
Same as the verse int he bible saying that exact same thing.

Is this possibly a way to break the bible code?
The verse in really day's?
and therefor may give us a glimpse on how to know when the event are now gonna occur at least on which day?

Just saying this may need to be researched more folks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hmmmm.
Luke chapter 21 : 21st century

Verse 10-11 : 2010-2011

????

Intriguing!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Yeah what i was thinking to.
i got no idea what to make of this to be honest.
kinda creepy in a way

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sure its a little odd, but also a coincidence as many bad things have happened on other dates, so where are they in the bible.....also its just a book.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Sept. 11th (NY) Jan11th (Haiti) and Mar 11th (Japan)...

Luke 21:10-11 ~ Then Jesus said to his disciples:

Uh oh. If you take a look at this in military time, 21:00 = 9:00
9:00 + verse = 9:11?

I dunno, I think the bible has been too manipulated over the years that it means next to nothing anymore. but eh, who knows, could have been a warning that we missed.

Add:As i stare at this, i begin to wonder, that if its laid out in any of these ways, what the significance is to each number section. Perhaps region of the world? Time it will occur?
edit on 13-3-2011 by Juggernutty because: Added last lines

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Bible is just a book but I can't help thinking of people seeing "11" everywhere allegedly when I read the OP.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Bear in mind that the original Bible, as written, didn't include chapter and verse numbers. The chapter numbers were added fairly early, but it wasn't until Robert Estienne, in the 1500s, that verse numbers were added. Given the nature of the text, the numbering and the coincidence of what has happened, seems a bit of a stretch, but with God, all things are possible, so there you go.

As far as I know, the first Bible with verse numbers was the Geneva Bible, which has this as the wording of Luke 21:10-11

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom,

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and hunger, and pestilence, and fearful things, and great signs shall there be from heaven.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

There's no Bible code. It says what it means. The chapter numbers were put there by men for reference.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
read from Luke chap. 21 vs. 5 on.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I always thought the bible code was debunked?

Not in the sense that there's anything wrong with the bible, but the actual bible code was debunked by someone who claimed that the algorythm used was subjective and could be replaced with any number of 'searches' for relevant words to any subject.

top topics

join