It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humans, We Are Alone in this world! No ETs/superbeings :-( So Sad...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I can't believe how smart everyone is! :-) Good for all of you, the cosmos blessed you with exceptional intelligence.

And all your manners are commendable too! Thanks for being part of the human race and pulling up its collective IQ!
edit on 3/13/2011 by laymanskeptic because: it's to its

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

Cheers for the heads up, think i'll go shoot myself now, as my belief in Extraterrestrials and the hope of getting the truth in my lifetime was something that kept me going.
But as you obviously know all, whats the point in carrying on.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

Of course they probably do not exist, because who said they are benevolent
I mean just because they did not wipe us out yet , has to mean that they are all" peace and love "? Let me ask you a question . What would a monkey say about the scientists that are performing observations and (sometimes) experiments on them in their own habitat (lets say some jungle deep in a third world country) ? Would they call those scientist benevolent or malevolent ? Would they be surprised if those same scientists did not prevent a massacre on their babies performed by a rival clan of monkeys (or any predator species for that matter). Would they be surprised if those same scientists did not prevent the collapse of their home trees by an earthquake or flooding

I mean why do aliens have to help out the human race in anything ? If I were an advanced species, I wold love to study another species in their natural habitat without interfering in the natural evolution cycle as much as possible. Of course you have to grab some specimens for lab study, but hey what is a few hundred/thousand compared to billions, who will notice, right
?
edit on 13/3/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

KNOCK IT OFF.

POST ON TOPIC

IN A CIVIL MANNER

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

May I ask - do you consider yourself one of the benevolent beings you mention?

I have to wonder how often you take time from your life to go and save all the ants from a destroyed anthill, or save a beetle from plunging to it's death off a window ledge, or prevent a stranger from squashing a spider they "didn't like"...or how many 'insignificant' little bugs you've swatted in your life.
Ever thought we might just be as significant to them, as a bug is to you?

I save bugs, yes whenever I can, within my power. Oh but I see. It is possible that I am being unfair to all the flying aliens in the sky, to expect them to save humans.

They they're just horsing around being useless. They're not awesome!
edit on 13-3-2011 by elevatedone because: removed profanity

edit on 3/13/2011 by laymanskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Maybe they are all here and they just don't like Japan.
Second line

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I find it funny when people seem to get arrogant like the OP and make statements.

Yes, there are trillions and trillions and trillions of planets out there.

NONE OF THEM BUT THIS ONE HAS LIFE ON IT.

I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT!!

Yes, that's right folks.

There's absolutely no chance whatsoever, that there is any life out there but us, even tho you have an allmost infinate number of planets out there which life may be on.

Not to mention that life exists in places that we cannot even comprehend that life could exist. IE Bacteria thriving in radioactive waste, and deep down in the sea near underwater volcanoes where the pressure and heat are immense.

Yes folks.

Move along.

Nothing out there but us.

We're not arrogant, and full of ourselves as a species now, are we?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

Of course they probably do not exist, because who said they are benevolent
I mean just because they did not wipe us out yet , has to mean that they are all" peace and love "? Let me ask you a question . What would a monkey say about the scientists that are performing observations and (sometimes) experiments on them in their own habitat (lets say some jungle deep in a third world country) ? Would they call those scientist benevolent or malevolent ? Would they be surprised if those same scientists did not prevent a massacre on their babies performed by a rival clan of monkeys (or any predator species for that matter). Would they be surprised if those same scientists did not prevent the collapse of their home trees by an earthquake or flooding

I mean why do aliens have to help out the human race in anything ? If I were an advanced species, I wold love to study another species in their natural habitat without interfering in the natural evolution cycle as much as possible. Of course you have to grab some specimens for lab study, but hey what is a few hundred/thousand compared to billions, who will notice, right
?
edit on 13/3/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

you may have a point. may be they're just scientists...

maybe they're amoral.

which makes them USELESS to us humans!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigaHawk
I find it funny when people seem to get arrogant like the OP and make statements.

Yes, there are trillions and trillions and trillions of planets out there.

NONE OF THEM BUT THIS ONE HAS LIFE ON IT.

I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT!!

Yes, that's right folks.

There's absolutely no chance whatsoever, that there is any life out there but us, even tho you have an allmost infinate number of planets out there which life may be on.

Not to mention that life exists in places that we cannot even comprehend that life could exist. IE Bacteria thriving in radioactive waste, and deep down in the sea near underwater volcanoes where the pressure and heat are immense.

Yes folks.

Move along.

Nothing out there but us.

We're not arrogant, and full of ourselves as a species now, are we?

sigh... i know extraterrestrial intelligence is possible.

But are they here? nope.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

maybe they're amoral.

Well that depends on the point of view , maybe we as a species are way to underdeveloped to be considered for first contact protocols ? Maybe they have a totally different way of thinking and do not think in the same terms of moral/amoral good/bad as we humans do ? Maybe they just do not care what we think .

But all those points are meaningless since Your OP states that they do not exist, and I just provided counter arguments to your theory on why they do not exist. So if you now state that they might be amoral , you acknowledge the fact that they do exist , thus making Your OP void
So what is it , do they not exist or are they "amoral" and "useless to humans" ?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

exactly my point sir

thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You obviously have first hand, irrefutable hard evidence of this statement? I guess then millions around the world told the same lie, right? They are real alright. and, they are here.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

maybe they're amoral.

Well that depends on the point of view , maybe we as a species are way to underdeveloped to be considered for first contact protocols ? Maybe they have a totally different way of thinking and do not think in the same terms of moral/amoral good/bad as we humans do ? Maybe they just do not care what we think .

But all those points are meaningless since Your OP states that they do not exist, and I just provided counter arguments to your theory on why they do not exist. So if you now state that they might be amoral , you acknowledge the fact that they do exist , thus making Your OP void
So what is it , do they not exist or are they "amoral" and "useless to humans" ?

i am not really that interested in proving or disproving that aliens are here. do other intelligent life exist somewhere in the universe? highly probable.

if they're here, then they're indifferent. or maybe powerless. which makes them useless. then they're no better than some humans. they might as well not exist!

if you read between the lines, the OP is more rhetorical than logical - there is an underlying question, which only a couple of posters here actually noticed.

others just went on and tried to be mean or sound superior. because clearly they have superior intellects.

if aliens are here, i think they should leave for being useless.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Everyone knows the benevolent ET's can't interfere w/ our progress..DUUHHH

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You obviously have first hand, irrefutable hard evidence of this statement? I guess then millions around the world told the same lie, right? They are real alright. and, they are here.

and they are so highly technologically advanced, and so enlightened about existence, and so spiritually awakened beings, and they have some piece of cosmic wisdom to teach humans, and we should trust them.

or they're scientists doing pure and non-intervening research, and they don't touch us, and they don't harm us, they're just here to observe.

which is it?

ALIENS ARE IRRELEVANT TO ME! THEY ARE IRRELEVANT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!

It's just us and the abilities we were born with, and our self-determination.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Dear E.T please dont pretend to be benevolent alien beings flying around the world and shutting down nuclear silos

Dear E.T please dont pretend to be superhero to stop deaths and mass destruction!

We do not need to rely on aliens! OF COURSE!

Mother Nature is "NATURE by HERSELF" ! No brutal! We are merely "cells" on Mother Nature!

We must defeat ETs! Secret projects! Magic..........YES

Long live to ignorance

edit on 13-3-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
bahahahahahahahahahaha

These are the kind of posts that are making ATS a bad place to visit.
edit on 13-3-2011 by raistlinmajere8 because: (no reason given)

I mean seriously.

First of all, there is no solid proof that aliens exist.

Secondly, you're now saying that they don't exist because of natural disasters happening on Earth.

lolwut

Oh and one last question. How old are you OP? 12 or 13 years old?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You don't know for sure. They may not want to interfere, even if some are benevolent. Maybe they will help/prevent us a few minutes before nuclear holocaust and the final destruction of life on the Earth.

Anything is possible, don't limit your thinking.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Jeeze, thanks. I've been awake all night hoping someone would point this out to me. I can't tell you how much your great depth of insight means to me. It's amazing you came along just when I needed you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join