It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humans, We Are Alone in this world! No ETs/superbeings :-( So Sad...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

While I agree with the love bit 100% I dont see how this relates the ETs. Who ever said they had to rescue us from any catastrophe? There was an earthquake, which caused a tsunami, and now nuclear disaster. Its tragic and couldnt have been avoided (unless you believe it was caused by harrp) in any way.
Right on with the love though

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91

While I agree with the love bit 100% I dont see how this relates the ETs. Who ever said they had to rescue us from any catastrophe? There was an earthquake, which caused a tsunami, and now nuclear disaster. Its tragic and couldnt have been avoided (unless you believe it was caused by harrp) in any way.
Right on with the love though

Here here!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So, your're saying that aliens don't exist because they didn't help us during the recent earthquake.. just because they are not helping us doesn't mean they don't exist you fool. Why would they help us anyway? They are more likely to observe us and see how we sort out the problem ourselves. What a silly post.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Your OP is possibly one of the most spectacularly ignorant and unintelligent posts I have seen in quite a while.
Obviously there is no point in trying to reason with such irrational arguments.
Do you do any independant re........you know what.....never mind.

I am truely sorry for your blind ignorance and even more sorry for the pain and mental anguish you are soon to
undergo when all of your deeply held firmly planted beliefs come crashing down on you with the wieght of a thousand nighmares. There is fast approaching a time when you will no longer be afforded the luxury of debunking reality
and you will be Pimp slapped upside the head with a good ol fashioned dose of truth.
When that happens you will suffer a mental breakdown as you struggle to wrap your mind around
a world view that you are embarrasingly ill prepared to deal with.

I'll pray for you and your family tonight.
and I respect your right to be ill informed and resist a scary and, at the present time, very uncertain reality.
It isn't fun for any of us to be so unsure of the intentions of the intelligences that are clearly taking an interest in the human race. But, turning a blind eye to truth leaves you only one eye with which to find the way.

peace.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by megatracker
So, your're saying that aliens don't exist because they didn't help us during the recent earthquake.. just because they are not helping us doesn't mean they don't exist you fool. Why would they help us anyway? They are more likely to observe us and see how we sort out the problem ourselves. What a silly post.

If they're here then they're USELESS!!!

They should stop dicking around our skies! Are they idiots??

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Your OP is possibly one of the most spectacularly ignorant and unintelligent posts I have seen in quite a while.

I am truely sorry for your blind ignorance and even more sorry for the pain and mental anguish you are soon to
undergo when all of your deeply held firmly planted beliefs come crashing down on you with the wieght of a thousand nighmares. There is fast approaching a time when you will no longer be afforded the luxury of debunking reality
and you will be Pimp slapped upside the head with a good ol fashioned dose of thruth.
When that happens you will suffer a mental breakdown as you struggle to wrap your mind around

I think I love you.
S!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

and you will be Pimp slapped upside the head with a good ol fashioned dose of thruth.

Interesting use of words and sentences! You can be a great writer!

You should start a blog!

link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

Do they go flying around the world and shutting down nuclear silos? Nope, not true.

Do they want to prevent death and destruction? Nope, because they're not here and "they" don't exist.

So you are losing "faith" in that religion? Well good. I am glad people are finally starting to wake up to certain realities. Don't get me wrong Alien life probably does exist but the perpetuation of ET contact here on Earth is just wrong and takes away from the advancement of our race.

People flock to sci - fi movies depicting advanced space travel and contact with Alien civilizations but right now the focus NEEDS to shift. Youtube videos of UFOS(some genuine, some fake) are put out each day as evidence of the Extraterrestials. And when the longing gets so bad they say aah they are living among us as reptilians. The fact is this dreams do nothing to further the human race. How about a youtube video describing the equations for warp speed and how this could and would work. This is the problem we have gotten so trained to thinking that any day now an advanced Alien mothership will come to our Earth and share all their secrets with us. Perhaps it is the Aliens who are waiting for us.

So lets place less emphasis on supposed benevolent beings(god jesus or aliens) and more on human beings.

link   
Double post.

edit on 13-3-2011 by packinupngoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That's brilliant reasoning!

Think about it...

link   

No it is us that is useless to them you moron. Why would a super intelligent being give a sh*t about a stupid half evolved race?

You answered your own question there

link   

No it is us that is useless to them you moron. Why would a super intelligent being give a sh*t about a stupid half evolved race?

Which makes me so sad!

That makes me really sad!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It's like watching ants over an ant hill.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yes there's 'aliens' but they're not here to help nor eat us. We only learn by helping ourselves. Fairy tales and nightmares are concocted so we can feel special without working for it, by just 'day dreaming'. In essence, most just talk the talk (day dreaming) but never walk the walk (actually going out on a journey). Nothing is instant, not even taking the path to start your own journey, which I've done but it's a long path with lots of learning and progression. Day dreaming keeps people in small comfortable shells so they can feel at peace while going about their daily lives.

Many stories are made for that sole reason. It varied all the time in the past from demons/devils/angels/gods/heroes/legends/myths etc. Today's is aliens, UFOs, blood sucking reptilians and the like. You try explaining that to someone who's all 'love and light' and they act like giant pricks that have 'woken' up. Like Christian fanatics who believe they have to bow down to the Source, prime creator, or the perverted view, God.

Humans instinctively pervert things to suit them best, such as there being one God to bow down to and worship for eternity, a Devil to put the blame on, demons that have possessed them and angels that have saved them. They become fanatics that feel a need to bow to them, to make the figures ever so inflated to make them see awe defining perfect because we are not perfect.

Yes I believe in a greater force and 'aliens', but my views differ by us needing to help ourselves, to face ourselves, to love ourselves. Spirit guides/magic/aliens I believe in just not the influence that people make them out to be. If I made something seem so unrealistic, something so out of this world like the many stories out there about Earth being a battle zone of good and evil, light and dark, something coming to eat/save us, there would be followers.

When Galileo called the Earth round when the church stated it was flat, he was called a heretic and the devil. People who choose not to face themselves and choose to keep their site limited to their own habits of lust (primarily sex/pleasure and food) we cannot advance, we only have these stories of advancing.

Just watch how I could be called a reptilian in disguise or an ignorant sleeper by a 'benevolent fanatic' like how a fanatical christian would call me a demon. It's a shift from one feel good to another. I don't deny there's evil forces, but they're by our own doing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

May I ask - do you consider yourself one of the benevolent beings you mention?

I have to wonder how often you take time from your life to go and save all the ants from a destroyed anthill, or save a beetle from plunging to it's death off a window ledge, or prevent a stranger from squashing a spider they "didn't like"...or how many 'insignificant' little bugs you've swatted in your life.
Ever thought we might just be as significant to them, as a bug is to you?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more with the premise of this thread. There are no aliens, no psychics, no superhumans, only us incredibly fragile humans living on an ever increasingly dangerous planet. I'm fed up hearing about aliens reverting a disaster or saving us earthlings from our own fate. Yet when disasters like 9/11, earthquakes, plane crashes occur the benevolent aliens, are friends from the stars, are nowhere to be seen!
However, you can't positively disprove a negative... Never say never!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You should watch this vids OP...its CNN so it should be right up your alley!

edit on 13-3-2011 by strawberry91 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join