It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humans, We Are Alone in this world! No ETs/superbeings :-( So Sad...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Okay the same could be said for any mythical being that people believe exist. Does this mean the chupacabre isnt real because it isnt swooping in and saving farm animals? or bigfoot? Or GOD? which is really what I am getting at. If God was real would HE let all of this happen? Would he let babies be starving in Africa and dying of AIDS? I think not. SO alien/god whatever they are the same thing. They dont exist. Not for the moment, not anywhere around here.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

Aliens are not going to reveal themselves. Even more so not for dumb stupid # humans do.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
Okay the same could be said for any mythical being that people believe exist. Does this mean the chupacabre isnt real because it isnt swooping in and saving farm animals? or bigfoot? Or GOD? which is really what I am getting at. If God was real would HE let all of this happen? Would he let babies be starving in Africa and dying of AIDS? I think not. SO alien/god whatever they are the same thing. They dont exist. Not for the moment, not anywhere around here.

But there is goodness left in humanity.

With that I shall retreat from this thread, and rest.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Extra terrestrial life almost certainly exists. We just haven't found them or they haven't contacted us yet because:
1) For all you know they could be a bunch of primitive life forms...like they'll send a signal back to us to say hi.
2) There are billions and billions of stars and astronomers are only selecting a sample of 100 - 1000 odd planets. See the discrepancy? Unless everyone on our planet becomes an astronomer we would have found something by now.
3) Space distance is frikking large! Even if they had wormholes, travelling at faster than the speed of light would have ripped the spaceship apart - let alone travelling close to the speed of light! I mean to achieve that level of technology we can well assume they can manipulate the universe! I'd say we'd have a higher chance of finding something in a 10 light year radius than a 10,000 one...Easiest to look in our neighbourhood you know...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They are here, I have seen them with my own eyes.

You are dead wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by laymanskeptic
Do they want to prevent death and destruction? Nope, because they're not here and "they" don't exist.

Wow, thats a very ignorant blunt statement right there. How did you come up with the fact that if aliens exist, they will surely be helping us instead of minding their own business and letting nature take its toll?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
just because they dont help for things like that doesn't mean they dont exist

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Your thread is ridiculous. Number 1) Silo's DO get shut down. 100% fact. Reported time and time again by military officers and enlisted men. My family members are some of them. Seen it with their own eyes.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Just the lack of thought. You are going for the patently simple answer. Sometimes there is more going on here than meet the eye. You have to dig deeper to see it and find out what it is. Sometimes things are what they are and loving each other is essential. But the further claims you make regarding ET life appear to me naive and uninformed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Whens the last time a human dropped onto their knees and helped some ants with a collapsed tunnel system ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
imo it's extremely hard to see that other races either aren't here, or at least monitoring the planet, but I do agree that we have to take care of ourselves, and have done all along, after all you don't learn by having things handed to you, you learn through experience and understanding... even though that sounds obvious, it's sometimes easy to forget as human beings part of a dependent society. This is not a reason to think black and white, and you're insulting your own open mind by telling yourself and obsolute answer when you still don't know

It's easy to jump to conclusions when there is much going on in the world, especially the apparently negative events, but hang in there, we'll sort ourselves out, then hopefully we'll hit cosmic puberty

Peace and Love ..v,

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
WOW! this whole "aliens are real thing" looks exactly like religion! weird.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am not a Christian but the Master Christ did have a very basic rule we should all live by: The Golden Rule. Imagine if a Jew treated a Palestinian as himself and vise-versa? The US treated all of our "domestic enemies" like we would want to be treated? A banker to a lender and so on. See yourself in everyone and one realizes the Oneness and sameness. We are the angels and savior(s) we are waiting for. We are indeed the only one's on this space ship hurling through space we call Earth. We should treat it like we want it to last if for any other reason the continuity of our species.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
LOL they wouldn't just come down and help us everytime we have a natural disaster and the governments who know about them would probably shoot their crafts down.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draken

Aliens are not going to reveal themselves. Even more so not for dumb stupid # humans do.

Humans cause earthquakes? 0o

So...has nothing to do with plate techtonics then..its what...drilling?

Come on now...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

Do they go flying around the world and shutting down nuclear silos? Nope, not true.

Do they want to prevent death and destruction? Nope, because they're not here and "they" don't exist.

It is just us, human beings :-(

There are no mutant superheroes, nor alien beings, nor any single fantasy group to save the day with big robots or a team of specially selected men with transforming costumes.

It's just us, we rely on ourselves.

This is the time for us to be more benevolent, to do good, to be more compassionate. Do not rely on aliens!

Do not rely on superstition! Mother Nature is brutal no matter how beautiful she may be! We are merely germs on her skin!

Put things into perspective: This is no time for aliens to keep hiding around flying secretly. The reality? They're not there!!!

This is the time we need help the most! Where are these supernatural fantastic beings??? Not there!

It's just us! Therefore we must better ourselves to the level of our fantasies! We must create big robots now! We must create anti-gravity now! We must create free-energy now! We must have superhuman thoughts and actions NOW!

Are we helping each other? YES! This is a good start!

We must defeat this sadness with human awesomeness!!!

No ETs! No secret projects! No magic! Just us, and our intelligence, and the goodness of our hearts!

Long live the love in our hearts!

We are not alone. What thought would compel you to think such b.s. is beyond me...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I think you are assuming that they would help. Like some other threads in this forum says...they probably want to see us mature as a species.

Just kind of like when you want to teach your kid to walk, you won't keep helping him/her walk. You'd let your kid try and fall. Eventually we'll learn.

Or see it this way. Will you go stop lions in the wilderness from eating other animals? You won't. Maybe that's how they see us. Also I doubt you'd go stop monkeys from slapping each other either.

You are also assuming they see us the same way we see ourselves. Perhaps they don't think what we're going through is bad. Who said death is bad? I'm not saying committing suicide, but I think having to wake up every morning dreading to go to work to face an annoying boss is way worse. So why can't the aliens think that if we ended ourselves at least we release ourselves from this material and suffering dimension? If you could go to a place like Heaven after death, and the aliens knew that, do you think they'd still stop us?

I'm not saying I think that's what's happening, but I'm just saying it is too early to assume they think like us. We from the 3rd person think another person dying is sad and he/she must've suffered. However, if putting all that afterdeath stuff aside, I feel that if their departure from this world wasn't too painful, and they are given a break from this nasty world, It's not all too bad. I don't get why people equate being alive = good. I'm not saying anyone should ever try to commit suicide, what I'm saying is understanding where you stand in this world, and the relations of life and death.

You are only suffering your everyday sufferings...wanting something, not getting something, sadness, etc. You are vulnerable to all negative emotions and scenarios because you are alive. So being alive is probably the worst thing possible. however, don't take this as a pessimistic perspective. It's more like...since being alive is the worst thing possible, and no one should attempt to end their own lives because we're all here learning more about becoming more complete, we should try to be thankful for everything since it can only get better.

I got off track, but whatever.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

With these recent events (earthquakes and tsunamis), I'm starting to realize that benevolent alien beings here on earth do not exist!

Do they go flying around the world and shutting down nuclear silos? Nope, not true.

It is just us, human beings :-(

There are no mutant superheroes, nor alien beings, nor any single fantasy group to save the day with big robots or a team of specially selected men with transforming costumes.

It's just us, we rely on ourselves.

This is the time for us to be more benevolent, to do good, to be more compassionate. Do not rely on aliens!

Do not rely on superstition! Mother Nature is brutal no matter how beautiful she may be! We are merely germs on her skin!

Put things into perspective: This is no time for aliens to keep hiding around flying secretly. The reality? They're not there!!!

This is the time we need help the most! Where are these supernatural fantastic beings??? Not there!

It's just us! Therefore we must better ourselves to the level of our fantasies! We must create big robots now! We must create anti-gravity now! We must create free-energy now! We must have superhuman thoughts and actions NOW!

Are we helping each other? YES! This is a good start!

We must defeat this sadness with human awesomeness!!!

No ETs! No secret projects! No magic! Just us, and our intelligence, and the goodness of our hearts!

Long live the love in our hearts!

Haha you have got to be kidding me? First of all! We are Herr to deny ignorance and I can't help but point out how ignorant you are posting this thread. It is ignorant to think that humans are the only ones this universe or world. Maybe they don't live here and maybe they do. You never know man. But sorry I just had to point out how ignorant you were by saying humans are the only ones in this world.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Sry I find your opinion useless and unintelligent. YOU assume they are waiting to save us, YOU assume they want to make contact, YOU are making too many assumptions.

Don't mind the 3,000+ nuclear explosions on this planet, and the CONSTANT WARLIKE ATTITUDE FROM ANTIQUITY. YOU assume they have been trying to make contact, when in my opinion they have zero desire to introduce themselves to us. Besides, Its impossible for life to exist only here, it must be spread over the universe. Where do you think the DNA construction plans came from to create us, either pure nature, or aliens, DUHH.

How is this thread even remotely on the top page?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Firefly_

Sure they're out there, I believe that. But they're not here now aren't they?

Double negative.... Which means u said they are here.

But back to the point how do you know they aren't here but keeping out of the public eye?

One thing I have learnt is never draw complete conclusions until the facts are there.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join